Bye Bye

ProudDem said:
Let me tell you what I have learned from posting on this board for one week:

- I have learned that I am dealing with a lot of uneducated people. I forget that when people are uneducated, they have difficulty arguing intelligently without calling people whores, liars, and other nasty words.

- I have learned that it's easy to go back to high school by joining a message board.

- I have learned that you are liked on this board only if you agree with the majority of people here, who are republicans/conservatives.

- I have learned that moderators don't follow the rules here.

- I have learned that I have wasted too much time on this board for the last week.

Thank God I am surrounded by intelligent people in my life.
After a bit over a year on this board, I've learned Dipsticks come and go all the time. :funnyface

jimnyc said:
I haven't done this in awhile, I'll look at it as therapy.

YOU ARE BANNED!

There, I feel better. :)

Jim, I admire you alot. I wish I could have your patience level. :laugh:

ProudDem said:

- I have learned that I am dealing with a lot of uneducated people. I forget that when people are uneducated, they have difficulty arguing intelligently without calling people whores, liars, and other nasty words.

- I have learned that it's easy to go back to high school by joining a message board.

- I have learned that you are liked on this board only if you agree with the majority of people here, who are republicans/conservatives.

- I have learned that I have wasted too much time on this board for the last week.

Here I thought Proud Dem was going to be another example of a Democrat/Liberal that was accepted on the board, didn't act like a brat, and not given negative rep just for being a Democrat/Liberal. On her exit, she had to go and prove me wrong. It's a shame.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Here I thought Proud Dem was going to be another example of a Democrat/Liberal that was accepted on the board, didn't act like a brat, and not given negative rep just for being a Democrat/Liberal. On her exit, she had to go and prove me wrong. It's a shame.
I was hoping also, but wasn't to be. Good thing about being Jim or Darin, no 24 hour, just cut and be done with it.

Kathianne said:
I was hoping also, but wasn't to be. Good thing about being Jim or Darin, no 24 hour, just cut and be done with it.

I went back and read some of her posts, and I was probably wrong anyway. She was posting a lot more than I thought, I just wasn't going to the threads she was posting in. Of course, she is from DC, one of the most liberal towns in the country, so I guess it isn't a shock.

Nope, pretty much the average modern Democrat, and an example of the reason I move farther and farther away from that party.

jimnyc said:
I haven't done this in awhile, I'll look at it as therapy.

YOU ARE BANNED!

There, I feel better. :)
:confused: Common! how is her post any worse than manu1959's?

Sure she could have done without her 'uneducated' bullcrap, but the rest of list is fine.
Seriously though, from what ive seen so far, she was alot more respectful than most here.

ProudDem said:

Hope you check back to see this, not that you'll believe it, but you're little more than an elitist snob with a much higher opinion of your own intelligence than anyone else has for it.

After you posting here for one week the things I have learned are ...

- you will not answer the hard questions

- your favorite response when your statements are refuted is that we are uneducated.

- You claim to support the troops but your attitude toward them and veterans who don't agree with your political viewpoint is condescending at best.

- You use the backhanded insult as a weapon followed by the "Who me?" innocent routine when called on it.

- You're just another one of those know-it-all civil service employees who think because you provide a service connected to the military that you're an expert on all things military.

Please don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, crybaby. It's obvious by your post you'd be happy to stay if we'd just agree with your leftist bullshit.

xen said:
:confused: Common! how is her post any worse than manu1959's?

Sure she could have done without her 'uneducated' bullcrap, but the rest of list is fine.
Seriously though, from what ive seen so far, she was alot more respectful than most here.

please tell me you are joking

So typical. She repeatedly gets her ass handed to her on a platter and WE'RE the stupid ones.

Nuc said:
I don't think she was ban worthy. Seemed almost innocuous.

is was more like she got fired after she quit....seemed jim just didn't want her changing her mind......

fuzzykitten99 said:
maybe it was gabby...the posts were kinda the same, but then again, all liberals, while they preach individuality, are the biggest bunch of sheep i've ever seen.

Yeah, liberals are not fierce individualists like, say, Rush Limbaugh followers.

Nuc said:
Yeah, liberals are not fierce individualists like, say, Rush Limbaugh followers.
Even worse, Michael Weiner followers... :cuckoo:

ProudDem said:

Why was this guy banned?

I guess he pissed somebody off bad.

Details, anyone?

USViking said:
Why was this guy banned?

I guess he pissed somebody off bad.

Details, anyone?

She quit the board, in a huff. Jimmy just made her decision permanent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back