Bye Bye

Kathianne said:
You and me both Abbey. If I read her posts right, she claimed to be an attorney. I advised her to deal with the arguments and ignore ad hominem attacks. For that she says I 'set a different standard?' :death:

50% off all attorneys finish in the bottom half of their class

proud dem/abs is a administrative attorney...not a trial attorney...if she were she would have been prepared to debate and not be so thin skinned! :coffee3:

archangel said:
proud dem/abs is a administrative attorney...not a trial attorney...if she were she would have been prepared to debate and not be so thin skinned! :coffee3:
And that effects the rest of us how?

archangel said:
ya lost me on that question! :bow3:
Because of the type of attorney, id'd by you, and characteristics given by you, the rest of us should adust how?

Kathianne said:
Because of the type of attorney, id'd by you, and characteristics given by you, the rest of us should adust how?

She is the one who needs the adjustment! I just saw her as being thin skinned when OCA hit her...as if he never hits anyone else from time to time! :cof:

archangel said:

Yep!!!! Those contracts are pretty dull and predominately passionless, unlike posters on a message board!

Good observation.

kurtsprincess said:
Yep!!!! Those contracts are pretty dull and predominately passionless, unlike posters on a message board!

Good observation.

hey now....i write and or review all of my companies contracts a negotiate a majority of them.....

She seemed to back down a lot easier than most of the attorneys and liberals I have interacted with on other boards. Not typical for a liberal or an attorney. That's why I liked her.

speederdoc said:
She seemed to back down a lot easier than most of the attorneys and liberals I have interacted with on other boards. Not typical for a liberal or an attorney. That's why I liked her.
I didn't dislike her, thought she brought a lot to this board. I find it hard with the whining though, to believe it's an attorney. Give me a break, and I only teach middle school. :eek:

kurtsprincess said:
Hello there my fellow Californian..........I live in one of bluest counties in this state and I run into this type of liberal constantly. Had many debates and when the "well, if you were educated"..........excuse me!!! Let's compare educations.........life or university (cause I got both); on the job or just theorectical (got both of them)........and you are so right......they get indignant and start in with the name calling, and then leave in a huff!

Darn, now I have to go find a new toy to play with.

i like to tell my big lib in-laws: You gotta do better than name calling, or you're gonna lose the argument! Wait, you are losing the argument, thus your name calling. Huh.

then i walk away.

ProudDem said:
Let me tell you what I have learned from posting on this board for one week:

- I have learned that I am dealing with a lot of uneducated people. I forget that when people are uneducated, they have difficulty arguing intelligently without calling people whores, liars, and other nasty words.

- I have learned that it's easy to go back to high school by joining a message board.

- I have learned that you are liked on this board only if you agree with the majority of people here, who are republicans/conservatives.

- I have learned that moderators don't follow the rules here.

- I have learned that I have wasted too much time on this board for the last week.

Thank God I am surrounded by intelligent people in my life.

I haven't done this in awhile, I'll look at it as therapy.

YOU ARE BANNED!

There, I feel better. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back