Bye Bye

Hagbard Celine said:
This is pure garbage. Every so-called fact you conservatives post on this forum comes from a Michelle Malkin, Anne Coulter or Rush Limbaugh clone blog site. Everything you post is opinion! It's like I'm fighting a double standard here! So am I to believe that it's ok for conservatives to spout off irresponsibly and post articles from conservative blogs, but I have to back my stuff up with accredited lab research because I'm a liberal?

Please. :bsflag:
You haven't been reading much here, obviously.

Hagbard Celine said:
This is pure garbage. Every so-called fact you conservatives post on this forum comes from a Michelle Malkin, Anne Coulter or Rush Limbaugh clone blog site. Everything you post is opinion! It's like I'm fighting a double standard here! So am I to believe that it's ok for conservatives to spout off irresponsibly and post articles from conservative blogs, but I have to back my stuff up with accredited lab research because I'm a liberal?

Just try being 'honest' for once...c'mon "Air America" and Al Franken have not been used as a arguing point by the libs in here? geez..get a grip.."Howard Dean" fan!

christ almighty, a guy leaves for a couple hours to fry a turkey and all this happens... :bat:
now imstuck at my moms house and no one to mess with

Hagbard Celine said:

You've GOT to be kidding me. Provide ANYTHING that's either 1) has links to something credible 2) can be easily verified by searching. Too hard??

New Topics

Forum List

Back