Bye Bye Kevin

I am always pro Trump but I'm not so partisan that I can't call out the stupid shit he does.

What stupid shit did he do? I don't know this guy, so I dug into his past. Here is what I found:

McAleenan practiced law in the private sector from 1998 until 2001, when terrorist attacks that September motivated him to apply to work for the FBI. He was recruited to help start up the new CBP Office of Antiterrorism, eventually becoming its executive director.[1]

In 2006, he became CBP's area director of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).[9] During his time as the port director of LAX, he was responsible for the security operations for that airport as well as 17 other airport facilities.[8] After two years in private consulting, McAleenan returned to CBP in 2010, leading field operations. In 2011 McAleenan became the assistant commissioner of the Customs and Border Protection, Office of Field Operations.[8] [10] In this position he was in charge of airport operations and was responsible for securing the US border while ensuring lawful trade and travel at 329 ports of entry in the United States of America, as well as 70 international locations in more than 40 countries.[8]

McAleenan served as deputy commissioner of Customs and Border Protection from 2014 to 2017.

So I don't know how you can say Trump did stupid shit by hiring a guy like this. It seems to me he was not political, and 911 inspired him to serve his government.

Unless somebody can show me a reliable source that this guy couldn't be trusted, or had a bias, I can only say that Trump made a good choice by hiring him.

Trump is the President, not a fortune teller.

when the GOP holds asylum-seekers in camps and separates them from their children and now starts rounding up hard-working illegals, that's what you get.

GEEEEESSSHHHH! HOW MANY LIES / FALSE STATEMENTS CAN YOU PUT IN ONE SENTENCE - YOUR VERY 1ST SENTENCE?

LET'S COUNT:

1. "When the GOP..."
Illegals are detained AS OER THE LAW Congress passed, the same law Democrats enforced and obeyed when illegals under Obama were detained.

2. "...holds asylum-seekers...
The vast majority of these ILLEGALS - criminals who have crossed into the U.S. ILLEGALLY - are NOT 'asylum-seekers'.
-
Human / sex traffickers are not 'asylum-seekers'

- Drug Cartels / Mules are not 'asylum-seekers'

- MS13 are not 'asylum-seekers'

- A report says illegals are using kids to come to the US

- By law 'Asylum-Seekers' are suppose to seek asylum at the nearest embassy once they leave the country in which they flee - THAT WOULD BE MEXICO

- 'Asylum-Seekers' must enter through legal ports of entry. Hopping a fence, putting their hands up, surrendering to BPAs, and TGEN attempting to declare they seek asylum does NOT make them 'asylum-Seekers. They are still criminals in violation of existing US Immigration law.

The vast majority of 'asylum-seekers' do NIT meet the criteria as 'Sylum Seekers' at their court hearing....which is why many never show up for their court cases, which can be YEARS later. (Releasing criminals into the US & telling them to come back in a few years to attend a hearung to decide if they can stay is INSABE.) Many try to have a baby on US soil before the hearing...

3. '...in camp's
- Detention Centers. (Still trying to falsely refer to them as 'CONCENTRATION Camps...)

4. '...separates them from their children...'

JUST LIKE OBAMA DID...remember the photos of OBAMA'S detention centers were kids were separated from adults & the lib media TRIED to claim they were Trump's? :p

5. '...rounding up hard-working illegals...'

:wtf:

A. They are ILLEGALS who just crossed into the US - THRY HAVE NO JOBS...they came here to get 'free' medical, free education, 'free' welfare, 'free' food stamps, 'free' housing...at TAX PAYER EXPENSE...which makes them illegal MOOCHERS...

BTW...they CAN NOT LEGALLY WORK / HOLD A JOB IN THE US...

THAT'S A LOT OF LIES PACKED INTO 1 OPENING SENTENCE!

Trump is not a politician. He's gonna make mistakes - or misjudgements - as you Dems would call them if it was a dem in office. But I can look past that as long as he corrects his "misjudgements". And I'm sure he will.

You know, now stories are starting to surface about the crappy way Trump's people vetted his appointees. Axios has done a story on this.
Trump should fire every single person hired or promoted by Obama

So, are you speaking of people hired or promoted personally by Obama or anyone hired or who got a promotion during the 8 years Obama was POTUS?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We could utterly destroy our economy. That would stop them from coming!

The burden should all be on the illegals, not employers

They come because people are willing to pay them to do so. The employers paying them are breaking the law every bit as much as the illegals. But you cannot go after the hand that feeds you.

And under Trump, several industries did get busted by ICE for hiring illegals.

You anti-Trump people are amazing.

Go after employers that hire illegals, but don't build a wall.

Go after employers that hire illegals, but don't go after sanctuary cities.

Go after employers, but don't go after states that issue illegals drivers licenses.

Go after employers, but don't go after the politicians that warn or hide illegals when they are aware of a bust.

Go after employers, but don't go after Hispanic legal organizations that cross the border to teach the illegals how to lie on their application and get into this country.

Yeah, our entire problem is the American employer.

Trump is not a politician. He's gonna make mistakes - or misjudgements - as you Dems would call them if it was a dem in office. But I can look past that as long as he corrects his "misjudgements". And I'm sure he will.

You mean like Dianne Feinstein who had a Chinese spy working for her for several years? Oh wait. That's okay because she's not a Republican.

You know, now stories are starting to surface about the crappy way Trump's people vetted his appointees. Axios has done a story on this.

So, are you speaking of people hired or promoted personally by Obama or anyone hired or who got a promotion during the 8 years Obama was POTUS?

Everyone who was hired or promoted by the Obama Administration.

Every single fucking one

1. Pull half the troops out of Europe and put them on the border to defend this nation for a change.

2. Go after the companies that employ illegals and go after them hard. Make examples of them...fines so high they go bankrupt and jail time for the people responsible.

3. Make a reasonable guest worker program for industries that need migrant workers.

Do these three thing and the problem is solved.

1. You don't need to pull troops from anywhere to protect the border. Trump already sent troops to the border, and was heavily berated by the Democrats and MSM.

2. It's impossible to blame all employers who hire illegals unless we develop a full-proof system that gives employers the ability to identify them. Otherwise you might be putting innocent employers in prison or out of business.

3. There is nothing wrong with our VISA program now. It's been working fine for many years.

As I have stated so often, the easiest way to stop this problem is Congress pass a law that being here illegally is a five year minimum prison sentence (15 years max) for anybody caught here illegally. You won't need a border wall, you won't need more ICE agents, you won't need to worry about VISA overstays, and you won't need to worry about people getting hired because there will be nobody here TO hire.

Everyone who was hired or promoted by the Obama Administration.

Every single fucking one

I always knew you were a special kind of stupid, but it is good to see it on display.

you want to fire every doctor, nurse, PCT, radiologist and ect that was hired or promoted during an 8 year period? So, you want to get rid of easily 85% of the staff that takes care of our Veterans?

That is just a great fucking plan.

4Yymus8.jpg

1. You don't need to pull troops from anywhere to protect the border. Trump already sent troops to the border, and was heavily berated by the Democrats and MSM.

But the troops sent to the border were not allowed to defend it. They were just support troops. I am talking about moving the BP back off the border and let them deal with anyone that might slip by the US military defending our border.

2. It's impossible to blame all employers who hire illegals unless we develop a full-proof system that gives employers the ability to identify them. Otherwise you might be putting innocent employers in prison or out of business.

that is just a cop out.

3. There is nothing wrong with our VISA program now. It's been working fine for many years.

It is terrible, plus a good portion fo those here illegally came on that program and stayed too long. How can there be nothing wrong with it?

As I have stated so often, the easiest way to stop this problem is Congress pass a law that being here illegally is a five year minimum prison sentence (15 years max) for anybody caught here illegally. You won't need a border wall, you won't need more ICE agents, you won't need to worry about VISA overstays, and you won't need to worry about people getting hired because there will be nobody here TO hire.

That is the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. That would bankrupt our country. Plus, the shitholes many of these people come from are far worse than our prisons, they would come here for 3 square meals and a place to sleep.

Fuck, you really are this dumb.

But the troops sent to the border were not allowed to defend it. They were just support troops. I am talking about moving the BP back off the border and let them deal with anyone that might slip by the US military defending our border.

So who's call was it for our troops not to defend the border? Trump's?

It is terrible, plus a good portion fo those here illegally came on that program and stayed too long. How can there be nothing wrong with it?

So what is your idea of a VISA program that guarantees you nobody will overstay? The only real way to guarantee that is to have no VISA program at all.

That is the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. That would bankrupt our country. Plus, the shitholes many of these people come from are far worse than our prisons, they would come here for 3 square meals and a place to sleep.

Fuck, you really are this dumb.

No, you and your leftist ilk are. Try it my way for about three years, and I guarantee you a decrease in border crossings by at least 90%. I also guarantee you that over 90% will pack their bags and get the hell out of this country.

I don't care how bad it is in other places, nobody wants to be locked up and have their freedom taken away. If it was so bad in other places that prison would be better, they wouldn't be having so many children.

So who's call was it for our troops not to defend the border? Trump's?

Is Trump the CIC?

So what is your idea of a VISA program that guarantees you nobody will overstay? The only real way to guarantee that is to have no VISA program at all.

Better, more frequent contact with the BP or ICE and make the employer partially responsible.

No, you and your leftist ilk are. Try it my way for about three years, and I guarantee you a decrease in border crossings by at least 90%. I also guarantee you that over 90% will pack their bags and get the hell out of this country.

I don't care how bad it is in other places, nobody wants to be locked up and have their freedom taken away. If it was so bad in other places that prison would be better, they wouldn't be having so many children.

We do not have the prisons to hold that number of people, so we would have to build at shit ton to start with.

There are people in this country that have been in prison and do something to get sent back on purpose because in prison they had 3 meals, a roof over there head and free medical and dental. You think that people starving in other countries would not come here for 5 years of safety and security?

Better, more frequent contact with the BP or ICE and make the employer partially responsible.

And when their VISA was about to expire, that will stop them from disappearing and staying in the country???

We do not have the prisons to hold that number of people, so we would have to build at shit ton to start with.

There are people in this country that have been in prison and do something to get sent back on purpose because in prison they had 3 meals, a roof over there head and free medical and dental. You think that people starving in other countries would not come here for 5 years of safety and security?

I think you have no evidence of what you say. Nobody goes to prison on purpose. Yes, we have a high recidivism rate, but only because criminals will be criminals. Build new prisons? Do you think we can use some of that 100 billion a year we spend on illegals to do it?

There is very little deterrent to entering this country illegally, and we have an entire political party that is trying to usher them in, or keep the ones here in this country. If these people care so much about their children, why would they risk going to prison from five to fifteen years and not capable of taking care of these kids?

Neither the president nor White House officials clarified how many troops may be added or whether Trump’s comments reflected concerns about the Posse Comitatus Act, a 19th- century federal law that restricts active-duty military participation in domestic law enforcement activities.

Trump to boost troop deployments at U.S. southern border again

when the GOP holds asylum-seekers in camps and separates them from their children and now starts rounding up hard-working illegals, that's what you get.

GEEEEESSSHHHH! HOW MANY LIES / FALSE STATEMENTS CAN YOU PUT IN ONE SENTENCE - YOUR VERY 1ST SENTENCE?

LET'S COUNT:

1. "When the GOP..."
Illegals are detained AS OER THE LAW Congress passed, the same law Democrats enforced and obeyed when illegals under Obama were detained.

2. "...holds asylum-seekers...
The vast majority of these ILLEGALS - criminals who have crossed into the U.S. ILLEGALLY - are NOT 'asylum-seekers'.
-
Human / sex traffickers are not 'asylum-seekers'

- Drug Cartels / Mules are not 'asylum-seekers'

- MS13 are not 'asylum-seekers'

- A report says illegals are using kids to come to the US

- By law 'Asylum-Seekers' are suppose to seek asylum at the nearest embassy once they leave the country in which they flee - THAT WOULD BE MEXICO

- 'Asylum-Seekers' must enter through legal ports of entry. Hopping a fence, putting their hands up, surrendering to BPAs, and TGEN attempting to declare they seek asylum does NOT make them 'asylum-Seekers. They are still criminals in violation of existing US Immigration law.

The vast majority of 'asylum-seekers' do NIT meet the criteria as 'Sylum Seekers' at their court hearing....which is why many never show up for their court cases, which can be YEARS later. (Releasing criminals into the US & telling them to come back in a few years to attend a hearung to decide if they can stay is INSABE.) Many try to have a baby on US soil before the hearing...

3. '...in camp's
- Detention Centers. (Still trying to falsely refer to them as 'CONCENTRATION Camps...)

4. '...separates them from their children...'

JUST LIKE OBAMA DID...remember the photos of OBAMA'S detention centers were kids were separated from adults & the lib media TRIED to claim they were Trump's? :p

5. '...rounding up hard-working illegals...'

:wtf:

A. They are ILLEGALS who just crossed into the US - THRY HAVE NO JOBS...they came here to get 'free' medical, free education, 'free' welfare, 'free' food stamps, 'free' housing...at TAX PAYER EXPENSE...which makes them illegal MOOCHERS...

BTW...they CAN NOT LEGALLY WORK / HOLD A JOB IN THE US...

THAT'S A LOT OF LIES PACKED INTO 1 OPENING SENTENCE!
most of the people coming across now are asylum seekers from Guatemala Honduras and El Salvador mainly from the GOP War on Drugs which has turned their countries into shitholes. They work like crazy and don't get welfare, super duper dupe. Their kids go to school and get a free lunch or something and that is what your propaganda bases itself on when they say they all get welfare and food stamps. You are full of s***, dupe.

Pasta 2010 Democrat comprehensive immigration bill with work ID card to end this GOP scam forever. And yes amnesty for the hard-working illegals. The GOP has invited them in for ever.

Instead of Kobach, who could have saved the country, Trump appointed a series of imbeciles, who managed to engineer the worst immigration crisis in the nation’s history

Instead of Kobach, who could have saved the country, Trump appointed a series of imbeciles, who managed to engineer the worst immigration crisis in the nation’s history
Actually Trump did it himself with his speeches and tweets. People are coming to beat the Wall. They don't know how fos he is... He also cleverly cut Aid to law enforcement in Central America. An idiot as far as I can tell... Only an entire world of garbage propaganda can make this possible.

Forum List

Back