Bye Bye Kevin

Anyone notice that gator is almost always the first asshat to play contrarian in Trump threads....

Matters not the actual topic, he always finds a way to dig in and shore up his trench.

What a joke

These raids won't do a damn thing except make his racist base have an orgasm... You people would make great Nazis. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration Bill with a good work ID card and end this GOP scam forever.
Why didn't Hussein end it?
Republican obstruction as always.
You mean like the demo traitors are doing to Trump?
the difference is that Obama had all kinds of good ideas. While Trump being GOP only cares about cutting taxes on the rich and giant corporations and services for the non rich.

These raids won't do a damn thing except make his racist base have an orgasm...You people would make great Nazis.

What is up with you educationally-challenged, emotionally-over-stimulated Trump-Haters? I mean SERIOUSLY...

'Trump's policies are like those of Hitler'.
'Trump is like Hitler'
'Trump IS Hitler'
Trump's administration members are Nazis."
'Border Patrol Detainment Centers are like Nazi Concentration Camps'.

Trump-Hating TDS-suffering Talking Head' Don Lemon went on a hate-driven emotional rant against Trump recently, calling him a Nazi, and surprisingly CNN's usual Trump-Hater, Cuomo, stepped in and rebuked him for it.

What he said to Lemon was one of the smartest things I have heard come from CNN in a LONG time. What he said to Lemon is something YOU and other deranged 'Trump Is A Nazi / Hitler' snowflakes should hear and heed:

'When you go on these ridiculous rants in which you compare the President and his administration to Hitler and Nazis you completely undermine any and all REAL criticisms of the President.'

When people - intelligent people - hear the words 'Hitler', 'Nazi', Concentration Camp', or anything like that come out of the mouths of snowflakes they automatically shut down and stop listening to you. That is not 'Easy' saying this - this is from a fellow 'Trump Hater' from CNN....

'You're welcome - just trying to help.
when the GOP holds asylum-seekers in camps and separates them from their children and now starts rounding up hard-working illegals, that's what you get. The GOP has been giving them an open invitation to come here and work for ever. Pass the 2010 comprehensive Democratic immigration bill with a good ID card and end this long-running GOP scam wedge issue. The wall is stupid un American and won't work. For doops only.

These raids won't do a damn thing except make his racist base have an orgasm... You people would make great Nazis. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration Bill with a good work ID card and end this GOP scam forever.
the difference is that Obama had all kinds of good ideas. While Trump being GOP only cares about cutting taxes on the rich and giant corporations and services for the non rich.

Like what? Cash4Clunkers? Bailing all the banks out with taxpayer money so they could gobble up more property? Green energy fiascos?

Handpicked by Trump and installed and installed as the Acting DHS Secretary...going against the law and by-passing the Dept DHS.

Trump sure can pick the winners!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That's the problem with trying to fight the deep state: all the officials qualified to run it ( and thereby dismantle it) are part of it.

The deep state is a fantasy told to put fear into you sheep to make you easier to control.

It exists. More and more evidence comes out every day showing that career government officials conspired to keep Trump from getting elected, and then they conspired to get him impeached.

You want to learn about a myth? How about your claim that you're a libertarian?

Whatever I am, it is far to the right of you.

Wrong. You get caught defending Democrats on a daily basis.

You always make that claim and have never backed it up.

you are are a fraud

We could utterly destroy our economy. That would stop them from coming!

The burden should all be on the illegals, not employers

They come because people are willing to pay them to do so. The employers paying them are breaking the law every bit as much as the illegals. But you cannot go after the hand that feeds you.

Anyone notice that gator is almost always the first asshat to play contrarian in Trump threads....

Matters not the actual topic, he always finds a way to dig in and shore up his trench.

What a joke

and here I was defending you just yesterday.

you sure do switch teams pretty damn fast

Like what? Cash4Clunkers? Bailing all the banks out with taxpayer money so they could gobble up more property? Green energy fiascos?
Actually bailing out the banks and Wall Street was the Republican tarp bill... The ideas you mentioned worked very well except in GOP dupe world...
500 Democratic bills the GOP blocked under Obama.... And the dupes never heard about.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3GHqsPSxzCn8Ry2bdsFEls

Last edited:

What a joke

and here I was defending you just yesterday.

you sure do switch teams pretty damn fast
What "team" would that be?

depends on what day it is it seems.
I am always pro Trump but I'm not so partisan that I can't call out the stupid shit he does.
At the end of the day there isn't a sane Democrat opposing him so the left has ZERO chance of getting my vote. Everytime a rational Democrat runs (Webb) the left marginalize them as fast as they can.

That's the problem with trying to fight the deep state: all the officials qualified to run it ( and thereby dismantle it) are part of it.

The deep state is a fantasy told to put fear into you sheep to make you easier to control.

It exists. More and more evidence comes out every day showing that career government officials conspired to keep Trump from getting elected, and then they conspired to get him impeached.

you are are a fraud
Yes I have backed it up, asshat - just recently.

We could utterly destroy our economy. That would stop them from coming!

The burden should all be on the illegals, not employers

They come because people are willing to pay them to do so. The employers paying them are breaking the law every bit as much as the illegals. But you cannot go after the hand that feeds you.
That's just another excuse for doing nothing. There simply isn't any reason for not building the wall and changing the law so that we can ship any of them who manage to cross the border back where they came from.

This piece of crap should be put in irons and frog-marched out of the DHS offices. Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan doesn't "agree" with the deportation of legally ordered invaders to be removed....so he LEAKS the dates and cities to the Washington Post, endangering ICE agents' safety. Firing his sorry ass ain't enough....this has to stop and an example must be made: :102:

“You’ve got the acting secretary of Homeland Security resisting what ICE is trying to do,” Homan said. “He does not support this operation, and I tell you what, if that’s his position, then he’s on the wrong side of this issue.”

694940094001_6046230486001_6046228108001-vs.jpg

He noted that the leaked story "gave the location of the cities, the day this was supposed to start, how many targets" and added: "This leak -- which I know where the leak came from, I think we all know where the leak came from, that story only benefits one person -- put these officers at greater risk of harm."

DHS boss McAleenan accused of opposing, leaking planned ICE raids
Deport him!!

You know, now stories are starting to surface about the crappy way Trump's people vetted his appointees. Axios has done a story on this.

you are are a fraud
Yes I have backed it up, asshat - just recently.

liar. Go the fuck away, you are a fraud and and a joke.

Quick question for the Trump supporters.....................if Trump's people weren't willing to properly vet the people Trump wanted to appoint, then why are you guys so shocked when things pop up, or we find out the person Trump put in the job isn't qualified? Scott Pruitt is a good example of that.

Quick question for the Trump supporters.....................if Trump's people weren't willing to properly vet the people Trump wanted to appoint, then why are you guys so shocked when things pop up, or we find out the person Trump put in the job isn't qualified? Scott Pruitt is a good example of that.

I don't think the emotion we have is shock, it's more like anger.

Forum List

Back