Bye Bye Kevin

Handpicked by Trump and installed and installed as the Acting DHS Secretary...going against the law and by-passing the Dept DHS.

Trump sure can pick the winners!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That's the problem with trying to fight the deep state: all the officials qualified to run it ( and thereby dismantle it) are part of it.
Oh dear....what a ready made excuse.
it's the truth regardless of what you spew.

Too bad Trump is such a shitty judge of character.

Too bad you hate this country.

Poor little Trump worshiper...left with nothing but the crying

When an Illegal kills an American Citizen either through direct action, or through acting like a Mule or a Diversion to bring Death in to this country in the form of Heroin and other drugs, what exactly is your reaction?

And then what is your solution to stop it, prevent it, and suppress it, to avert such tragedies.

Or let's take a more moderate approach....

If an Illegal is getting my Grandma's Social Security and Medicare Dollars, Free Health Care, Housing, Food and cash welfare, Free Education, and American Citizens and Veterans, or America's Seniors are being denied similar services, how does that make you feel?

What is your solution?

My guess is that you just took a big swig of STFU and won't reply with any reasonable response at all to either question.

My reaction when an illegal commits a crime is the same as when anyone else does. I have never read a story about a rape and murder done by a citizen and thought “thank god an illegal did not do that”.

My solution I have posted multiple times:

Simple 3 step solution:

1. Pull half the troops out of Europe and put them on the border to defend this nation for a change.

2. Go after the companies that employ illegals and go after them hard. Make examples of them...fines so high they go bankrupt and jail time for the people responsible.

3. Make a reasonable guest worker program for industries that need migrant workers.

Do these three thing and the problem is solved.

Thank you for a very thoughtful response, that actually surprised me.

So you do have more than two neurons bouncing around in that skull of yours.
Putting companies out of business and creating jobless people is not a good idea.

Lesson for Trump: Investigate your people / your candidates better. Anyone who has 'Obama/'Hillary Stank' on them need to be stepped over / ignored / fired....and possibly arrested....like this one. .

Uh, he's a little busy to be investigating every slot in the federal bureaucracy.....whoever is advising him about these picks needs to get slapped around...he's been burned far too many times on bad advice.

Nothing is ever Trump’s fault in your world, is it?

Are you ASKING me or TELLING me, snowflake?

Did TRUMP leak this information?
-- THAT WOULD BE A 'NO'!

If you recall I did state Trump's mistake was appointing this clown and sticking with him AFTER Barry 'enthusiastically endorsed' him. That was DEFINITELY Trump's mistake / fault....

Lesson for Trump: Investigate your people / your candidates better. Anyone who has 'Obama/'Hillary Stank' on them need to be stepped over / ignored / fired....and possibly arrested....like this one. .

Uh, he's a little busy to be investigating every slot in the federal bureaucracy.....whoever is advising him about these picks needs to get slapped around...he's been burned far too many times on bad advice.

Lol another lie repeated.

These raids won't do a damn thing except make his racist base have an orgasm... You people would make great Nazis. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration Bill with a good work ID card and end this GOP scam forever.

Handpicked by Trump and installed and installed as the Acting DHS Secretary...going against the law and by-passing the Dept DHS.

That's the problem with trying to fight the deep state: all the officials qualified to run it ( and thereby dismantle it) are part of it.

The deep state is a fantasy told to put fear into you sheep to make you easier to control.

It exists. More and more evidence comes out every day showing that career government officials conspired to keep Trump from getting elected, and then they conspired to get him impeached.

You want to learn about a myth? How about your claim that you're a libertarian?

These raids won't do a damn thing except make his racist base have an orgasm... You people would make great Nazis. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration Bill with a good work ID card and end this GOP scam forever.
Why didn't Hussein end it?

-- THAT WOULD BE A 'NO'!

If you recall I did state Trump's mistake was appointing this clown and sticking with him AFTER Barry 'enthusiastically endorsed' him. That was DEFINITELY Trump's mistake / fault....

You also lied and said he was an Obama appointee. You have no credibility

-- THAT WOULD BE A 'NO'!

Neither actually since the comment was not directed at you unless you just outed yourself for having a sock account.

Too bad you hate this country.

When an Illegal kills an American Citizen either through direct action, or through acting like a Mule or a Diversion to bring Death in to this country in the form of Heroin and other drugs, what exactly is your reaction?

And then what is your solution to stop it, prevent it, and suppress it, to avert such tragedies.

If an Illegal is getting my Grandma's Social Security and Medicare Dollars, Free Health Care, Housing, Food and cash welfare, Free Education, and American Citizens and Veterans, or America's Seniors are being denied similar services, how does that make you feel?

What is your solution?

My guess is that you just took a big swig of STFU and won't reply with any reasonable response at all to either question.

My reaction when an illegal commits a crime is the same as when anyone else does. I have never read a story about a rape and murder done by a citizen and thought “thank god an illegal did not do that”.

Simple 3 step solution:

1. Pull half the troops out of Europe and put them on the border to defend this nation for a change.

2. Go after the companies that employ illegals and go after them hard. Make examples of them...fines so high they go bankrupt and jail time for the people responsible.

3. Make a reasonable guest worker program for industries that need migrant workers.

Putting companies out of business and creating jobless people is not a good idea.

If it stops illegals from coming it will create more jobs than it destroyed.

But you big government statist never want to go after the hand that feeds you, so you will never go after the employers

The deep state is a fantasy told to put fear into you sheep to make you easier to control.

It exists. More and more evidence comes out every day showing that career government officials conspired to keep Trump from getting elected, and then they conspired to get him impeached.

Whatever I am, it is far to the right of you.

Whatever I am, it is far to the right of you.

Wrong. You get caught defending Democrats on a daily basis.

These raids won't do a damn thing except make his racist base have an orgasm...You people would make great Nazis.

What is up with you educationally-challenged, emotionally-over-stimulated Trump-Haters? I mean SERIOUSLY...

'Trump's policies are like those of Hitler'.
'Trump is like Hitler'
'Trump IS Hitler'
Trump's administration members are Nazis."
'Border Patrol Detainment Centers are like Nazi Concentration Camps'.

Trump-Hating TDS-suffering Talking Head' Don Lemon went on a hate-driven emotional rant against Trump recently, calling him a Nazi, and surprisingly CNN's usual Trump-Hater, Cuomo, stepped in and rebuked him for it.

What he said to Lemon was one of the smartest things I have heard come from CNN in a LONG time. What he said to Lemon is something YOU and other deranged 'Trump Is A Nazi / Hitler' snowflakes should hear and heed:

'When you go on these ridiculous rants in which you compare the President and his administration to Hitler and Nazis you completely undermine any and all REAL criticisms of the President.'

When people - intelligent people - hear the words 'Hitler', 'Nazi', Concentration Camp', or anything like that come out of the mouths of snowflakes they automatically shut down and stop listening to you. That is not 'Easy' saying this - this is from a fellow 'Trump Hater' from CNN....

'You're welcome - just trying to help.

What is your solution?

Simple 3 step solution:

If it stops illegals from coming it will create more jobs than it destroyed.

But you big government statist never want to go after the hand that feeds you, so you will never go after the employers

We could utterly destroy our economy. That would stop them from coming!

The burden should all be on the illegals, not employers

best%2Bpeople.jpg
:lmao:

Handpicked by Trump and installed and installed as the Acting DHS Secretary...going against the law and by-passing the Dept DHS. Trump sure can pick the winners!

Hmmmm......someone forgot this clown was an OBAMA appointee. Trump's mistake has been to keep / trust anyone Obama ever picked for anything.

What office did Obama appoint him to?

The Space Force

Uranus Division.

The "Not My President" Space Exploration to the Sun.

Credit to MikeTx for the Trump part.

1anotmypres.jpg

Forum List

Back