Bye Bye, Chyron Guy: Fox News dumps producer who called Biden a ‘wannabe dictator’

Did I say cable? Every RWinger I know listens to AM radio. I know many RWinger radio hosts died from Covid and I know 90% of those listeners are 55+ Conservatives.

Lets see the stats where Tucker beats cable and radio and I'll give you that 2 cents.
We are not talking conservatism; we are talking unalienable rights. If any of it is part of conservatism, then well be it. Progs are talking social agenda rights. They were acquired many decades ago. However, they cannot accept that there are failures that come with those opportunities. So, they fix the game as they have massive control. And in so doing help to speed up the decline of a great experiment in human history.

My fellow Conservatives here wanted this guy to get a raise. He got the boat instead. apparently the troll was a butthurt former Tucker Carlson producer.
Wow Dimbot from Dunwoody, freedom of speech has all but gone from our wonderful country thanks to your Reich.

He has a job with Carlson, or will have. Good for him.
He'll always have a home with Tucker.........who never met a misogynist he didn't like.

McCaskill was named this spring in a lawsuit filed by a former Fox producer, Abby Grossberg, who also worked on Carlson’s staff. Her lawsuit said McCaskill “habitually belittled female employees” at Fox. He said that a room at Fox set aside for employees to pump breast milk was a “waste of space” and should be replaced with a room for men to tan their testicles, according to the lawsuit.

Faux trying to clean up their tarnished reputation is, as the saying goes, like trying to put a shine on shit.

He has 4 videos that last 10 minutes each. Since that troll Rhody Patriot (Hah!) can't answer a legit question, what does everyone do, watch them over and over to get such high viewership numbers?
It seems to bother you. That is a good thing.

He'll always have a home with Tucker.........who never met a misogynist he didn't like.

McCaskill was named this spring in a lawsuit filed by a former Fox producer, Abby Grossberg, who also worked on Carlson’s staff. Her lawsuit said McCaskill “habitually belittled female employees” at Fox. He said that a room at Fox set aside for employees to pump breast milk was a “waste of space” and should be replaced with a room for men to tan their testicles, according to the lawsuit.

Faux trying to clean up their tarnished reputation is, as the saying goes, like trying to put a shine on shit.
All you got? FOX will never be trusted again.

My fellow Conservatives here wanted this guy to get a raise. He got the boat instead. apparently the troll was a butthurt former Tucker Carlson producer.

I wonder if this guy still has his job at CNN?

1687204523288.png

Forum List

Back