Bye Bye Carly: Audio And Video Of Carly Fiorina's Forceful Praise Of Hillary In 2008

Did you take a double dose of stupid pills today? She's talking about Clinton's challenge to the glass ceiling. Why would this make Fiorina go "bye bye"? Are they not both women, challenging the same glass ceiling?

Is this the kind of world your pathetic ilk live in --- where everybody is labeled either black or white and everything one says about the other has to be negative, else they're out of the "game"?

I pity your pathetic ass.

your link does not work for me, what were her words?

>> "I have said numerous times, I disagree politically with Hillary, but I also have great admiration for Hillary Clinton,” declared Fiorina. “Her run for the presidency was historic. She was a great candidate. She has helped millions of women all over this country. Women of any political party owe a debt of gratitude to Hillary Clinton and I will bet that every woman up here agrees with me.”

A spokeswoman for the Fiorina campaign said, “none of this is really news,”

“And as I said in the Marcus column, if Carly was asked in 2008 to pick between the two democrats [sic], she would have picked Mrs Clinton. She was a top surrogate for John McCain at the time—so none of this is really news,” Fiorina’s spokeswoman said. <<
Real bye-bye material. :rolleyes:

I guess to be fair to the OP, the words were in a language he does not understand: Woman.

This is just another example of why outsiders are leading in the polls, and this will give her even more appeal to mainstream conservatives, as well as attract many independents.The fringe elements only have so many votes, regardless of how much the media wants to highlight them as the predominant view. If Biden were to receive the nomination over Hillary, there could be enough support from women who generally vote for a Democrat to tip the scales in her favor. There were Reagan Democrats, and there could be Carly Democrats.

This is just another example of why outsiders are leading in the polls, and this will give her even more appeal to mainstream conservatives, as well as attract many independents.The fringe elements only have so many votes, regardless of how much the media wants to highlight them as the predominant view. If Biden were to receive the nomination over Hillary, there could be enough support from women who generally vote for a Democrat to tip the scales in her favor. There were Reagan Democrats, and there could be Carly Democrats.

Are you calling Fiorina an outsider

Carly's a McCain RINO. Hell's bells he even calls her a "good friend".

That's enough to drive conservatives away.

Are you calling her a Washington insider??

She's a politician.

She's works for Israel. That makes her an insider. But then, so does Trump. lol

I guess to be fair to the OP, the words were in a language he does not understand: Woman.

When Bill was in his presidency, my wife called Hill "the man of the house".

Now she just calls her "the carpet cleaner", and all that entails. :laugh2:

She's a politician.

Regardless of your opinion, the average person would not consider her a career politician compared to the majority of the other candidates. Sanders is a career politician for 40 years, and his supporters consider him an outsider.

She's a politician.

Regardless of your opinion, the average person would not consider her a career politician compared to the majority of the other candidates. Sanders is a career politician for 40 years, and his supporters consider him an outsider.

Mostly because he's never used a political party. Until now, though that's just to get the effect of the machine.

Comes down to what one considers a "politician". I don't consider Fiorina one. Once she makes a habit of it the term will apply.

your link does not work for me, what were her words?

>> "I have said numerous times, I disagree politically with Hillary, but I also have great admiration for Hillary Clinton,” declared Fiorina. “Her run for the presidency was historic. She was a great candidate. She has helped millions of women all over this country. Women of any political party owe a debt of gratitude to Hillary Clinton and I will bet that every woman up here agrees with me.”

A spokeswoman for the Fiorina campaign said, “none of this is really news,”

“And as I said in the Marcus column, if Carly was asked in 2008 to pick between the two democrats [sic], she would have picked Mrs Clinton. She was a top surrogate for John McCain at the time—so none of this is really news,” Fiorina’s spokeswoman said. <<
Real bye-bye material. :rolleyes:

I wonder what MS Ugly-rina likes most of clintons treatment of women? Did she think it was cool that hillary was in charge of destroying the lives of the women her husband sexually assualted?

Ugly-rina is an establishment rat pig. How do i know? I know because Fox news licks her ass,

Well, well, well now we know why the Establishment media loves her and CNN, MSNBC and Fox like her...

Here's Audio And Video Of Carly Fiorina's Forceful Praise Of Hillary Clinton In 2008

Sweet Baby Jesus--Carly spoke up for a woman--talking about Hillary with an emphasis on how hard it is for women to climb the ladder in this c

Hate to throw water on your little campfire here, but this video has been out here for a very long long time. The video is 2007. Everything she said in the video is TRUE.

She admired Hillary for running for POTUS in 2008---she also knows what Lindsey Graham stated in the 2nd debate that Hillary worked very hard to cure aids in Africa and was successful (When Bush Sr. & Bill Clinton) took this on. He said nice things about Hillary Clinton, and that she was a good senator.

As far as the "scrutiny" of how women are scrutinized much more than men are. Hey you NUTCASES were perfectly O.K. with Donald Trump bankrupting 4 companies. You laughed that investors & banks got left holding billions in loss's, and you didn't give a rats ass about the thousands that lost their jobs in the process. That was "funny".

You immediately went into Carly's record at HP to campaign for Donald Trump. Where in the month of November 2000 ALONE 3 trillion dollars rushed out of this market in the dot.com crash. Instead of bankrupting the company Carly Fiorina made some very tough choices, and got this company through it. When she was there she managed 150,000 employees, today it's 300,000 employees. You called her a failed CEO, the "worst in history", some of you said. Ignoring the fact that Steve Jobs was fired from APPLE--whom you don't think is a failure.

THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN

And It's all over this board.
Most of you have known for quite some time that Carly Fiorina is the best candidate in this race, but you can't stand it because she's an intelligent-- powerful--successful woman, and you're going to fight it all the way until the nomination. This is why you put this 2007 youtube video of Carly talking about Hillary in a nice manner. Anything you can do to help out the "good ol boy" club in the Republican party.

Last edited:
Well, well, well now we know why the Establishment media loves her and CNN, MSNBC and Fox like her...

Here's Audio And Video Of Carly Fiorina's Forceful Praise Of Hillary Clinton In 2008

Sweet Baby Jesus--Carly spoke up for a woman--talking about Hillary with an emphasis on how hard it is for women to climb the ladder in this c

Hate to throw water on your little campfire here, but this video has been out here for a very long long time. The video is 2007. Everything she said in the video is TRUE.

She admired Hillary for running for POTUS---she also knows what Lindsey Graham stated in the 2nd debate that Hillary worked very hard to cure aids in Africa and was successful (When Bush Sr. & Bill Clinton) took this on. He said nice things about Hillary Clinton, and that she was a good senator.

As far as the "scrutiny" how women are scrutinized much more than men are. Hey you NUTCASES were perfectly O.K. with Donald Trump bankrupting 4 companies. You laughed that investors & banks got left holding billions in loss's, and you didn't give a rats ass about the thousands that lost their jobs in the process.

You immediately went into Carly's record at HP to campaign for Donald Trump. Where in the month of November 2000 ALONE 3 trillion dollars rushed out of this market in the dot.com crash. Instead of bankrupting the company Carly Fiorina made some very tough choices, and got this company through it. When she was there she managed 150,000 employees, today it's 300,000 employees. You called her a failed CEO, the "worst in history", some of you said. Ignoring the fact that Steve Jobs was fired from APPLE--whom you don't think is a failure.

THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN

And It's all over this board.
Most of you have known for quite some time that Carly Fiorina is the best candidate in this race, but you can't stand it because she's a powerful--strong woman, and you're going to fight it all the way until the nomination. This is why you put this 2007 youtube video of Carly talking about Hillary up. Anything you can do to help out the "good ol boy" club in the Republican party.

Thats a joke post, right? Ugly-rina is asslicked by Fox news which means she is establishment trash.

Forum List

Back