By the end of the next decade, TX will turn a vivid "blue".......

That's cheating?
Sure it is... you vote in the primary of the party you know you will not be voting for, and try to vote for the weaker candidate. And it is certainly not a liberal idea. Dang, dude, is there ANYTHING that doesn't make you throw a little hissy?

Of course, you can correct me, and tell me you plan to vote for Nixon in the general...

*crickets*

I know that there is already a very interesting thread on the possibility of Ted Cruz losing to O'Rourke this November; personally, I actually think that Cruz will squeak through for a narrow win.

However, the future of Texan politics will undergo a major shift in the next ten years.....WHY?

Actually simple demographics. The [legal] influx of Latinos and Hispanics into the state is huge....BUT, what we have not yet experienced is the thousands of children of these immigrants who will soon turn in to voting age.
This, coupled with the dwindling and aging white population of the state, will result into a true blue wave in a state that has been the strongest, conservative base since the days of LBJ.

Bear in mind that losing Texas' electoral college votes,would mean that the chances of a conservative republican being elected to the oval office may turn to be a thing of the long-lost past.

Why did Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie sacrifice their lives fighting to the death again?

I don't think it was so snowflake asshats could take over.

Sure it is... you vote in the primary of the party you know you will not be voting for, and try to vote for the weaker candidate. And it is certainly not a liberal idea. Dang, dude, is there ANYTHING that doesn't make you throw a little hissy?

Nobody does that, that is paranoia you suffer from 2016

Of course, you can correct me, and tell me you plan to vote for Nixon in the general...
do you know what voting democrat across the board means? I will be voting for whoever the democratic candidate for governor and every other office...but I do not agree that there is any kind of cheating going on when people vote legitimately regardless of their strategy...even the one you invented

Sure they do. It's called, "party raiding". But it is not effective
everything you have claimed fits the definition of paranoia

Does EVERY thought you have have to be framed in your Trump cult nonsense? You're like a child....
That/this is a classic example, your paranoia about the upcoming election is rooted in the 2016 election that is why you are now blaming trump for everything including these posts...I mean ask yourself, how did trump make it into this conversation without your paranoia.

everything you have claimed fits the definition of
No, that's idiotic. Party Raiding exists and happens. And the fact that I declared it ineffective eliminates paranoia, so you sound like a fool.

And more Trump cult paradigm? Dude, you really are a freak. Trump has turned your brain to tapioca...talk about paranoid ..

Liberal migration when they lose jobs........coming to fuck up another state......

Illegal immigration at over a million a year............looking for a hand out from the leftist brigade ...........which is a strategy and not a moral issue for them as they claim..........it's about power.......and that is all.

No, that's idiotic. Party Raiding exists and happens. And the fact that I declared it ineffective eliminates paranoia, so you sound like a fool.

And more Trump cult paradigm? Dude, you really are a freak. Trump has turned your brain to tapioca...talk about paranoid ..
and trumps name makes two more unsolicited references in your posts...I think I've made the case quite convincingly for your paranoia.

Donald Trump makes Ted Cruz look better and better every day.

I actually liked Ted Cruz's tax reform plan. It's too bad he had to lie about the true nature of it, and it's too bad he had to lie and claim his INCOME TAX plan meant the abolishment of the IRS.

The clueless rubes actually cheered when he said he would abolish the IRS. It never occurred to them to wonder how that was possible with Ted's INCOME TAX.

That kind of credulity and lack of critical thinking is exactly what Trump exploited to the max.
You started out on the right path then went full tard. Almost gave you an agree, until sentence 2

Texas has had 41 Democratic governors, and only 6 Republicans.

List of Governors of Texas - Wikipedia
Baby bush never would have beaten Ann Richards if they didn’t do their little whispering campaign saying she was a lesbian.

Same as he wouldn’t have beaten McCain without his push poll asking “would your opinion of John McCain change if you knew he had an illegitimate black daughter

The point you make of Democrats relying on foreign nationals immigrating into Texas in order to swing the state into their camp, only goes to suggest the votes the Democrats will be pandering to and relying on, don't represent what have been American values.

You know, the above is truly stupid..........Virtually ALL Americans were once "foreign nationals immigrating."..........As usual, right wing morons "assume" that foreign nationals are "illegals"..... and THAT is truly moronic........

Forum List

Back