By every metric that matters, America is better on Trumps watch.

And those who did well under Trump gave more to non-profits.

I'm sure you've seen the data and know what you are talking about before opening your mouth...right?

Oh no wait, that's not what you do. You just make up whatever you feel like.

not only America, but the free world was better off then we are under xiden harris and their dembot cult

Every time another Cult45 fuck brain drools the words 'make America great again', a Pope dies. Don't you understand that? If empty, meaningless terms is all you've got, then it sure seems like the loon is you, correct? What do you bring to the table, Cult45 member, other than empty words and an idle hardon for an ex-reality show star? I'll tell you. Absolutely nothing, kitten. America listens, yet doesn't ultimately rely on the opinions of the perpetually outraged riff-raff. Sorry, bud. Your opinion is shit. Stick to the Orange Virus telling you and yours what to do and think, K? As for the rest of America? Well, I suppose we secretly hope you'll take up needlepoint and stop harassing the rest us with your 'political wisdom'. Your shit is tired.

People like you simply don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Idle chatter. White noise. Hard no, asswipe.
Only idiots support Biden. The asswipes are you scum libs.

Obamacare, raised the price of Healthcare by more than double. Nobody liked that.
Obama care, you can keep your doctor if you want, a lie.
TrumpCare, on day one I will repeal and replace Obamacare, a lie.

Thanks to Trump's massive hoax about replacing Obamacare, Obamacare is now immortal.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning, that I can tell you. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

Millions of Haitians and fucking Beaners are better off under Biden now that they can get American welfare.

It takes more than the president. Congress must go along.
Trump never even ONCE put an Obamacare replacement on the table. He lied. Bigly. A YUGE hoax.

It's time to face the fact he conned you in a big way.

He also had a Republican Congress for his first two years.

trump-tweet-complaints-bs-responsibility.jpg

Trump never even ONCE put an Obamacare replacement on the table. He lied. Bigly. A YUGE hoax.

He also had a Republican Congress for his first two years.

trump-tweet-complaints-bs-responsibility.jpg
Like I said. It takes more than a president.

Obamacare stinks. Yes the Republicans stuck us with it. As did democrats. Trump never betrayed this fact. Nor do I

Like I said. It takes more than a president.

Obamacare stinks. Yes the Republicans stuck us with it. As did democrats. Trump never betrayed this fact. Nor do I
Trump swore he had a "BEAUTIFUL" plan. He promised countless times he had one.

He lied. Simple fact. He never had a replacement.

As for it taking more than a President, Trump had a Republican House and Senate.

And you know what? For seven years prior to Trump, the Republicans swore they had a repeal and replacement for Obamacare, they just needed to be put in power.

While they were out of power, they repealed part of all of Obamacare more than 60 TIMES in the House. They knew all those repeals would never make it past Obama's veto.

This was pure theater for you rubes.

Once they had all the power, the Republicans didn't pass even ONE repeal. If you cant see that proves they had been lying right to your face all that time, then you are as dumb and credulous as they and Trump believe you are.

Trump never had a plan. He lied. He saw how stupid all of you rubes were cheering on all those fake repeals. He knew he could get away with lying to you, too.

Time to wake up.

trump-campaigning.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

trump-campaigning-2.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy. Bleev me. Bleev me...

trump-rally.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

I also have some waterfront property and a bridge I want to sell you.

trump-wins.jpg

ryan-with-trump.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

trump-yelling.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan.

paul-ryan-angry.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

trump-yelling-2.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how my scams work!

ryan-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

trump-yelling-3.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

trump-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

ObamaCare sucks. Thoroughly sucks. It did not stop the rising cost of healthcare which Obama claimed it would do. Obama pulled a bait and switch con game on the rubes.

ObamaCare only served to make some people rich while making America poorer.

When Obama said Obamacare would not add one thin dime to the federal debt, he was lying so bigly he should have burst into flames on the spot.

Despite just how unbelievably horrific a disaster Obamacare is, the Republicans and Trump are COMPLETELY STUMPED on how to come up with something better.

Think about that, rubes.

Just think about that.

Trump swore he had a "BEAUTIFUL" plan. He promised countless times he had one.

He lied. Simple fact. He never had a replacement.

As for it taking more than a President, Trump had a Republican House and Senate.

And you know what? For seven years prior to Trump, the Republicans swore they had a repeal and replacement for Obamacare, they just needed to be put in power.

While they were out of power, they repealed part of all of Obamacare more than 60 TIMES in the House. They knew all those repeals would never make it past Obama's veto.

This was pure theater for you rubes.

Once they had all the power, the Republicans didn't pass even ONE repeal. If you cant see that proves they had been lying right to your face all that time, then you are as dumb and credulous as they and Trump believe you are.

Trump never had a plan. He lied. He saw how stupid all of you rubes were cheering on all those fake repeals. He knew he could get away with lying to you, too.

Time to wake up.
The house and Senate were never on Trump's side. Just because they were republican.

You are a shallow, partisan thinker if one is being nice

The house and Senate were never on Trump's side. Just because they were republican.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

My God, your desperation grows worse with every post.

Link to Trump's replacement for Obamacare, please. Show me his plan.

Then link to the GOP's replacement for Obamacare, please. Show me their plan.

You were hoaxed, kiddo. It's amazing just how persistent your delusion is. I guess you really are as dumb and credulous as Trump and the GOP think you are.

Sad.

Meanwhile, healthcare costs continue to skyrocket, made even worse by Trump. Not better.

And thanks to Trump and the GOP's hoax, they have succeeded in making Obamacare immortal.

Obama sold a Yugo to America.

A real piece of shit.

If Trump offered a Cadillac for the same price, you'd ditch that Yugo in a heartbeat, right?

Trump told you he had a Cadillac to sell you.

And a bridge and some waterfront property.

If the GOP and/or Trump had a better plan to replace Obamacare, it would be an easy sell. The American people would be all over it, scrambling for that replacement.

These bullshit excuses that Trump was prevented from selling his Cadillac are pure horseshit. HE NEVER HAD ONE.

Trump sold you an illusion.

So we are all stuck in this fucking Yugo. Forever.

Thanks a lot, rubes. Thanks a lot.

Forum List

Back