Bwany Fwank: Obamacare a mistake

Yeah...it is law....under the affordable health care act.....which you people want to repeal...which is why I mentioned it.

No. dumbshit it was the law long before that.

And, you dumbfuck gayboy..there was a way around it.

Pre-existing condition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your so fucking dense..really.

Geezus Aitch Christ are you one stupid motherfucker.
We're not talking about pre-existing conditions.

Of course you're not..because you are one really stupid fuck.

You have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about..ever.

You make completely asinine points..over and over again. Hence your inability to have a cognitive or reasonable debate with anyone that disagrees with you.

The rats are jumping ship:

'Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., said he advised President Obama against taking up health care reform following a special election in 2010 that changed Democrats' fortunes in the Senate, saying that he should have instead turned his focus to financial reform.'

The outgoing representative from Massachusetts added that after Republican Scott Brown won former Sen. Edward M. Kennedy’s seat, breaking Democrats’ filibuster-proof majority, Obama should have backed down: “I think we paid a terrible price for health care. I would not have pushed it as hard. As a matter of fact, after Scott Brown won, I suggested going back. I would have started with financial reform but certainly not health care," Frank said.'

Barney Frank: Obama Made 'Mistake' With Health Care Push - Jonathan Miller - NationalJournal.com

Obama = unmitigated disaster for America.

I think Frank is right.

Not only is the ACA an anti-Democratic solution, thus causing Obama to lose the support of people like me, but the failure of this administration deal with the causes of this recession is a mistake of enormous proportions.

'Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., said he advised President Obama against taking up health care reform following a special election in 2010 that changed Democrats' fortunes in the Senate, saying that he should have instead turned his focus to financial reform.'

The outgoing representative from Massachusetts added that after Republican Scott Brown won former Sen. Edward M. Kennedy’s seat, breaking Democrats’ filibuster-proof majority, Obama should have backed down: “I think we paid a terrible price for health care. I would not have pushed it as hard. As a matter of fact, after Scott Brown won, I suggested going back. I would have started with financial reform but certainly not health care," Frank said.'

Barney Frank: Obama Made 'Mistake' With Health Care Push - Jonathan Miller - NationalJournal.com

Oh I love this....

This is the same idiot that argued against Bush's claim there was no housing crisis and there was no looming economic collapse ...

This is the same idiot that argued for a senior discount so he could take his 30-year-old boy toy on a fairy.

I love how Frank is back peddling...

This is the equivalent of Nancy Pelosi saying "I didn't vote for Obamacare."

I think Frank is right.

Not only is the ACA an anti-Democratic solution, thus causing Obama to lose the support of people like me, but the failure of this administration deal with the causes of this recession is a mistake of enormous proportions.

Of course Frank is right - it will be the only time he will ever be right..

He's no more right than the kid who thought it was good idea to stick his finger in the outlet then realized it was a bad idea after he did it - then acted like it wasn't his idea.

Maybe Frank has AIDS and now realizes since he's not a member of the elite he will be treated as a hog under Obamacare?

I think Frank is right.

If there is one thing on which Left and Right can agree, it is that Obama has been a miserable failure and an unmitigated disaster for America!

Vote responsibly next time, peeps!

I think Frank is right.

If there is one thing on which Left and Right can agree, it is that Obama has been a miserable failure and an unmitigated disaster for America!

Vote responsibly next time, peeps!

:lol:

I was telling anyone and everyone Obama was an anti-American, anti-freedom-Marxist-loon back in 2008 and most (even republicans) gave me the cold shoulder.... Most called me a racist.

I told them they would regret their vote....

No one listens to me...

Of course Romney is Obama lite...

I'm beginning to wonder of people are just masochistic...

Last edited:

I think Frank is right.

Reps for an honest statement.

Now, some of you on the left know what it is like to be strapped with an idiot like Bush who threw away a monumental opportunity to do some good things and only succeeded in pissing off a lot of conservatives who don't much care for war or deficits.

So, proven wrong AGAIN, the dupes deflect, or stupid insults. They are SORELY MISLED. So are the Dems who are against ACA in favor of single payer- in a perfect world with no greedy,fear mongering, bought off Pubs ok, but not in the foreseeable future. Obama HAD to do a Pub plan just to get the blue dog DEMS on board ferchissake.

It IS constitutional, and works fine in Switzerland and the Netherlands....

AND the Dems DID deal with the causes of the DEPRESSION, Pub deregulation and cronyism, with Dodd/Frank etc. They only had six months before the Scott Brown catastrophe fcs...great job, Pubbies....

Last edited:

You make completely asinine points..over and over again. Hence your inability to have a cognitive or reasonable debate with anyone that disagrees with you.

You see the issue is that the right actually TRUST private sector, for profit Insurance Companies to to the right thing. Never mind that they didn't....I mean, when a fucking PREGNANCY all of a sudden is a "pre-existing" condition to deny coverage to a person.....they aren't acting in good faith......but because they are so blind in their hatred for anything their right wing AM Radio sirens lull them into believing is wrong.....they'll ignore it.

You see the issue is that the right actually TRUST private sector, for profit Insurance Companies to to the right thing. Never mind that they didn't....I mean, when a fucking PREGNANCY all of a sudden is a "pre-existing" condition to deny coverage to a person.....they aren't acting in good faith......but because they are so blind in their hatred for anything their right wing AM Radio sirens lull them into believing is wrong.....they'll ignore it.

The main problem here is most of the "right" are in the same sinking boat as the "left". On they've been duped into thinking that the people screwing the holes in the boat are on "their side" and the people helping them bail water out of the boat are their enemies.

Sad.

Throughout each thread in which you participate, you add nothing but emotional rants. Not a single piece of unbiased evidence or link thereto.
As is with all liberals, you act with emotion and very little thought.

jumping ship? :cuckoo:

:lol: Barney tells what went on behind doors and conservatives call it jumping ship? :lol:

Oh yeah, David Stockman and Reagan Supply Side:

[youtube]5_4I_WroPKU[/youtube]

The main problem here is most of the "right" are in the same sinking boat as the "left". On they've been duped into thinking that the people screwing the holes in the boat are on "their side" and the people helping them bail water out of the boat are their enemies.

Sad.
Pretending to sit on the fence is just a smokescreen. You are a card carrying lib. Have the stones to admit it.

What if he pays cash?

No, we're all already paying for the freeloaders, and the people who have to go on welfare to get medicaid, and the ones who go bankrupt...

Nobody said we had to.

living in the real world, some people realize that we will never live in the dystopian society people like you advocate.

of course being god fearing christians, Americans will never allow their fellow countrymen to die from medical neglect in emergency rooms

Last edited:

Sad.
Pretending to sit on the fence is just a smokescreen. You are a card carrying lib. Have the stones to admit it.

When the fuck have I said otherwise?

Sad.

When the fuck have I said otherwise?

:popcorn:

No, we're all already paying for the freeloaders, and the people who have to go on welfare to get medicaid, and the ones who go bankrupt...

Nobody said we had to.

living in the real world, some people realize that we will never live in the dystopian society people like you advocate.

of course being god fearing christians, Americans will never allow their fellow countrymen to die from medical neglect in emergency rooms

Unfortunately. the god fearing are mostly ignorant or hypocritical or both, and 45k DO die per year. Given the choice of bankruptcy and losing everything, many good people JUST DIE- same with people who get tired of fighting scam insurers or ER staffs. You live in a Pub dream world. Change the channel.

Forum List

Back