Bwany Fwank: Obamacare a mistake

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
The rats are jumping ship:

'Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., said he advised President Obama against taking up health care reform following a special election in 2010 that changed Democrats' fortunes in the Senate, saying that he should have instead turned his focus to financial reform.'

The outgoing representative from Massachusetts added that after Republican Scott Brown won former Sen. Edward M. Kennedy’s seat, breaking Democrats’ filibuster-proof majority, Obama should have backed down: “I think we paid a terrible price for health care. I would not have pushed it as hard. As a matter of fact, after Scott Brown won, I suggested going back. I would have started with financial reform but certainly not health care," Frank said.'

Barney Frank: Obama Made 'Mistake' With Health Care Push - Jonathan Miller - NationalJournal.com

Obama = unmitigated disaster for America.

The rats are jumping ship:

'Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., said he advised President Obama against taking up health care reform following a special election in 2010 that changed Democrats' fortunes in the Senate, saying that he should have instead turned his focus to financial reform.'

The outgoing representative from Massachusetts added that after Republican Scott Brown won former Sen. Edward M. Kennedy’s seat, breaking Democrats’ filibuster-proof majority, Obama should have backed down: “I think we paid a terrible price for health care. I would not have pushed it as hard. As a matter of fact, after Scott Brown won, I suggested going back. I would have started with financial reform but certainly not health care," Frank said.'

Barney Frank: Obama Made 'Mistake' With Health Care Push - Jonathan Miller - NationalJournal.com

Obama = unmitigated disaster for America.
The queen is a lying son of a bitch. Why do you think she's not running for re-election?

Dispute that.
if you get fat,or drink too much...
its your damn problem.
not mine.
like mine is no one elses.

Nor will i have anyone else pay for me.
i exercise personal responsibility.
You exercise personal responsibility...till your insurance gets cancelled because you're not a good risk anymore....then you lose your home to pay for your medical bills....the? You're tucked. Too sick to work, too broke to pay your bills...welcome to the "dole", Dick head....

Forum List

Back