BWAHAHAHA! OMG! The liberals are really gonna HATE this.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
CNN star gets a rude awakening. He never even saw this coming. He's probably hiding in the CNN safe space right now. LOLOL! Read on...

CNN star Martin Savidge gathered a group of Democrats from Youngstown, Ohio to talk about President Donald Trump — but the mainstream media host didn’t get the answer he was expecting.

Outside of the mainstream media, it seems, everyone — even this diverse group of former Democrats with different backgrounds and jobs — agree that Trump is doing a pretty decent job.

And despite Savidges attempts to get them to agree that Trump is a liar or racist, they stuck to their guns.

“We’re one year in. How’s he doing?” Savidge asked.

“Fantastic,” Rick Green, an ironworker, replied. “Phenomenal!” Geno DiFabio, a machine shop worker, agreed. “Better than I would have ever dreamed,” a woman said.

“I agree. He’s doing wonderful and he’s staying on task,” Derrick Anderson, a pastor, said.

Savidge asked the panel about a variety of issues: the economy, Trump’s unfair treatment by the media, and about immigration.

The response? The president is doing above-average.

Sure, he’s unpolished. He’s not a career politician, after all, he’s a businessman. And while some of his rough talk clearly upsets sensitive people, most real Americans agree that they’ll overlook it as long as the job gets done.

In other words, the mainstream media’s narrative is failing. Because Trump is making America safer, stronger, and more prosperous.

For example, Harrison said that Trump is not a racist and recalled the time she met him at a rally during the 2016 campaign.

“He was just the nicest person and if he was a racist as everyone paints him out to be, he could have just walked right past me and not even said a word,” Harrison said.

“Don’t you think he is a liar?” Savidge demanded of the panel.

“Do I think he’s lied? No,” DiFabio said. “I think he’s fallen short in some of his goals, sure. But we all do.”

“Do you think the media gives the president a fair shake?” Savidge asked.

“I don’t think so at all,” Harrison replied, and the others agreed.

Anna Para, retired, said she enjoys Trump’s style.

“When he’s like tenacious, sometimes and says stuff off the cuff, like we do, like real Americans do. You know, we’re not perfect. I’m tired of suave, I’m tired of polished, I’m tired of the teleprompter,” Para said. “I want my country back.”

Amen.

CNN know-it-all stunned when 5 people said... WHAT!?

Last edited:
CNN star gets a rude awakening. He never even saw this coming. He's probably hiding in the CNN safe space right now. LOLOL! Read on...

CNN star Martin Savidge gathered a group of Democrats from Youngstown, Ohio to talk about President Donald Trump — but the mainstream media host didn’t get the answer he was expecting.

Outside of the mainstream media, it seems, everyone — even this diverse group of former Democrats with different backgrounds and jobs — agree that Trump is doing a pretty decent job.

And despite Savidges attempts to get them to agree that Trump is a liar or racist, they stuck to their guns.

“Fantastic,” Rick Green, an ironworker, replied. “Phenomenal!” Geno DiFabio, a machine shop worker, agreed. “Better than I would have ever dreamed,” a woman said.

“I agree. He’s doing wonderful and he’s staying on task,” Derrick Anderson, a pastor, said.

Savidge asked the panel about a variety of issues: the economy, Trump’s unfair treatment by the media, and about immigration.

Sure, he’s unpolished. He’s not a career politician, after all, he’s a businessman. And while some of his rough talk clearly upsets sensitive people, most real Americans agree that they’ll overlook it as long as the job gets done.

In other words, the mainstream media’s narrative is failing. Because Trump is making America safer, stronger, and more prosperous.

For example, Harrison said that Trump is not a racist and recalled the time she met him at a rally during the 2016 campaign.

“He was just the nicest person and if he was a racist as everyone paints him out to be, he could have just walked right past me and not even said a word,” Harrison said.

“Do I think he’s lied? No,” DiFabio said. “I think he’s fallen short in some of his goals, sure. But we all do.”

“When he’s like tenacious, sometimes and says stuff off the cuff, like we do, like real Americans do. You know, we’re not perfect. I’m tired of suave, I’m tired of polished, I’m tired of the teleprompter,” Para said. “I want my country back.”

Amen.
Ok. And......?

• Banned

Amen.

How embarrassing. Just a hunch, but I'm thinking CNN is about to start giving guests a script that they must follow. LOL!

Amen.

DAMN STRAIGHT!
Donald-Trump.gif

Amen.

How embarrassing. Just a hunch, but I'm thinking CNN is about to start giving guests a script that they must follow. LOL!

That would make them actors. Not that I think that's beyond them.

Amen.
Ok. And......?

And unemployment claims are at a 47 year low. Nuff said.

Forum List

Back