Buzzfeed’s goofy “rules black people live by”

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

LOL.....Here's just a taste:

* I usually keep my college jacket in the car. If I have to go to the emergency room, I'll receive better treatment if doctors see that I have a higher education.

*As a Black man, if there is a white woman in line, you stand back far enough so you cannot touch her by mistake or be accused of touching her."

Black People Are Sharing The Rules They Follow That Most White People Don't Even Know About, And This Is So Important

Sorry, no guidelines for tipping are on that list. :laughing0301:

The "Blacks never do anything wrong, whites are all racist" or, the "Proof is racist" paradigm? Or it hurts feelings. Boo hoo. This is Exactly WHY we despise liberalism...

* I usually keep my college jacket in the car. If I have to go to the emergency room, I'll receive better treatment if doctors see that I have a higher education.

*As a Black man, if there is a white woman in line, you stand back far enough so you cannot touch her by mistake or be accused of touching her."

Black People Are Sharing The Rules They Follow That Most White People Don't Even Know About, And This Is So Important

I think the first is bull. The second is just common courtesy. I’m white and I never crowd a woman. If you do, at best, she will view you as a creep, at worst a sexual predator.

If a cop pulls you over, be belligerent......

Forum List

Back