Buy American? Australian beef 27%, Canadian wheat 14%——CHEAPER!!!!

Tyson's Foods, ever hear of them, hometown is Springdale, Arkanass, why they own a majority of beef stakes in Canada and the US..Enjoy yer mad cow diseased steaks..and burgers.

I wont buy anything from Tyson.
He's a fag and best buds with the clintons.
Don passed several years ago..

Good.
Still wont buy anything from Tyson.
You probably do but don't know it, chicken is in last place behind beef and pork production.

Buy American? Australian beef 27%, Canadian wheat 14%——CHEAPER!!!!

I was just reading about the new trans Pacific treaty that’s been signed between Japan and Australia and Canada and other countries and they left out America.

The only reason this hasn’t been in the news is because everybody is concentrating on that a$$ whole Trump.

Do you guys have any clue how badly Trump has screwed this country?
This from this ditz on a site called Give GaGa the Oscar:
IMG_0067.thumb.JPG.b7f7381bdffff45ac819bdfb7113fc2f.JPG

No matter how hard they try Republicans just can’t put lipstick on this pig. Mr. Bankruptcy Trump has no idea how to actually negotiate anything. He’s bought, that’s how his negotiation works.

It's your kind that hates America.

That's why your kind must be defeated. The future of the country depends on it. That could even include the future of the world.

Republicans are terribly dangerous. And their disastrous policies take a terrible toll.

So you have to destroy the village in order to save it?

Scratch the surface of a progressive and you get an autocratic nutjob.

Just like deanderp.
See? I'm posting links and talking about something real.

Who knows where your delusion is leading you?

You are cheerleading the potential economic struggles of your fellow Americans just to score some cheap political points.

You are pond scum.

Please stop insulting pond scum.

Does that make me pondscumphobic?

Yes, and I think you find a pond somewhere and apologize!

Tyson's Foods, ever hear of them, hometown is Springdale, Arkanass, why they own a majority of beef stakes in Canada and the US..Enjoy yer mad cow diseased steaks..and burgers.

Who? Mike? I thought he was a rapist like Bill? He just sounds gay with that lisp.

BTW, what's he selling?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Who? Mike? I thought he was a rapist like Bill? He just sounds gay with that lisp.

BTW, what's he selling?

Rapist?

You got the name wrong.

DvRYdNrWsAAR0XA.jpg

I tweeted to MSNBC and CNN.

I asked them why they spend time on the word Motherfukker when Trump is destroying our agricultural industry.

When I point out that Trump is destroying our agricultural economy, nutbag right wingers attack me for hating America, of all things.

I think the person who hates America it the person who defends someone who is destroying our agricultural economy and dividing America. You know, someone like, oh, I don't know, TRUMP!

BTW, what's he selling?

I know rape is a fav fantasy of yours but the subject is agribusiness not forced giblets..

Don't be so hard on Individual 1, he made it much more likely the CPTPP would be ratified when he excluded the US from the original.

BTW, what's he selling?

I know rape is a fav fantasy of yours but the subject is agribusiness not forced giblets..

That noise you heard screaming over your head was a joke. I never thought you were so stupid you wouldn't get it. I guess you never heard of Mike Tyson.

U.S. Soybean Exports Decrease to Zero Due to the U.S.-China Tariff War

US Farmers worked years to build up this market with China.

Trump comes into office and destroys all that work in no time at all.

And yet, many in his base say "Good job"!

They are praising being fukked? I don't get it.

The page posted has none of its own links.

Soybean exports have crashed in 2018

not actual zero, but close.

So what you are saying is we should keep letting the Chinese dictate trade policy to us whatever the cost?

Keep letting them steal intellectual property from us without consequence?
Wow, thank God you're not a negotiator.

Bullying is not negotiating.

I don't think you understand.

Tell that to China. If you have a problem with Chinese tariffs on US goods, then why not support our President in trying to negotiate better trade deals? I guess you liked it better when China put tariffs on US goods during the Hussein era, and he did nothing in return but give them more jobs.

Don passed several years ago..

Good.
Still wont buy anything from Tyson.
You probably do but don't know it, chicken is in last place behind beef and pork production.
Have you noticed that Trump is like canned chicken?

5446-1523501857-c4dfe7f5318d8773cef89bd680425e4c.jpg

Orange on the outside and pasty white and slimy on the inside.

U.S. Soybean Exports Decrease to Zero Due to the U.S.-China Tariff War

US Farmers worked years to build up this market with China.

Trump comes into office and destroys all that work in no time at all.

And yet, many in his base say "Good job"!

They are praising being fukked? I don't get it.

The page posted has none of its own links.

Soybean exports have crashed in 2018

not actual zero, but close.

So what you are saying is we should keep letting the Chinese dictate trade policy to us whatever the cost?

Keep letting them steal intellectual property from us without consequence?
Wow, thank God you're not a negotiator.

Bullying is not negotiating.

I don't think you understand.

Tell that to China. If you have a problem with Chinese tariffs on US goods, then why not support our President in trying to negotiate better trade deals? I guess you liked it better when China put tariffs on US goods during the Hussein era, and he did nothing in return but give them more jobs.
Yeah Trump tried to negotiate a better trade deal with the transpacific pact.

And because of his negotiation our beef costs 27% more and our wheat costs 14% more.

Trump is probably the worst negotiator in the world.

All you have to do is look at what he’s done so far to see what damage he causes. Who could continue to follow this idiot? Oh sorry.

Forum List

Back