Buttigieg seeks to unite church and state

Before he decided to destroy the Republican Party from the inside, Democrat Donald Trump made 80 percent of his political contributions to pro-abortion Democrats.

That includes his entire family donating to Chuck Schumer's first two runs for the US Senate!

I cannot honestly be claim to be qualified to make that judgement. The decision to go to ward has been made by people who have a much better understanding of the international circumstances and how they affect the interests of this country and its people, than I possibly ever could. I can only hope that those charged with making these decisions are doing so wisely, but alas, my confidence in this hope is rather low.

It does seem to me that we are involved in wars that we probably ought not to be, and that there are some circumstances that we ought to be seriously treating as war, and acting accordingly, that we are not.

18 years killing tens of thousand innocent women and children and we have accomplished nothing other than destroy other countries.

yeah, cuz there would be no wars if it weren't fir us Evul Amurkins. lol you frauds are a joke. Far more people would be dead now if we did stay out of world politics, and as history has showed for our beginnings hiding under our beds and wimpering never kept the scum away from attacking us anyway. Only the Stupid think they can remain neutral.

There would be wars......that does not in any way defend what we have done.

We don't have to defend self-defense, nor going to war against evil scum. You're just a sociopath, and could care less if everyone else gets murdered, raped, and robbed as long as the scum leave you alone personally. Let them all die, just don't make me go without my Ding Dongs for breakfast.

We turn right around and kill the very same people we condemn others for killing. Iraq is a far worse place today than it was when we invaded.

Iraq did nothing to us.

More rubbish. Iraq attacked countries we had mutual defense treaties with., so yeah, they 'did something' to us. whether or not you narcissists like that personally or not is irrelevant; make yourself king of America and then the country is subject to your infantile whims, and not before.

Last edited:
Before he decided to destroy the Republican Party from the inside, Democrat Donald Trump made 80 percent of his political contributions to pro-abortion Democrats.

That includes his entire family donating to Chuck Schumer's first two runs for the US Senate!

Ah, so now you're sniveling Trump is actually representing his voters' core base over his personal whims as an elected official? lol you truly are an idiot. You want a nasty little sexual deviant for a dictator, and have no real interest in the country or other people, so it's expected you suffer from severe TDS.

Ah, so now you're sniveling Trump is actually representing his voters' core base over his personal whims as an elected official? lol you truly are an idiot. You want a nasty little sexual deviant for a dictator, and have no real interest in the country or other people, so it's expected you suffer from severe TDS.
What are you on about? It's a fact that before he was a politician, Trump gave 80 percent of his political donations to pro-abortion Democrats, including Chuck Schumer.

Deal with it.

The United Church of Christ has strongly supported abortion rights since 1971 as a part of their Justice and Witness Ministry.

Some hard to believe some Christians do support abortion

2 Timothy 3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

It was prophesied that people would turn away from the truth, that there would be ministers and churches that, instead of teaching the truth, would teach what the audience wanted to hear. Certainly, a church taking the position that it should be legal to murder innocent children in cold blood would be a very clear example.

Well it certainly can be interpreted that way but then it becomes a two edge sword

As a citizen
Do you support the death penalty

Do you support war which as a consequences kills innocent people

what is the truth

In Matthew, Jesus says that church members should forgive each other “seventy times seven times” (18:22),

Jesus’ words “Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing” are found in Luke 23:34 as he was put to death

when surrounded by the worst of the worst

there is only one being that will decide the Truth and pass judgement

it certainly is not people

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
2 Timothy 3:13

18 years killing tens of thousand innocent women and children and we have accomplished nothing other than destroy other countries.

yeah, cuz there would be no wars if it weren't fir us Evul Amurkins. lol you frauds are a joke. Far more people would be dead now if we did stay out of world politics, and as history has showed for our beginnings hiding under our beds and wimpering never kept the scum away from attacking us anyway. Only the Stupid think they can remain neutral.

We don't have to defend self-defense, nor going to war against evil scum. You're just a sociopath, and could care less if everyone else gets murdered, raped, and robbed as long as the scum leave you alone personally. Let them all die, just don't make me go without my Ding Dongs for breakfast.

We turn right around and kill the very same people we condemn others for killing. Iraq is a far worse place today than it was when we invaded.

Iraq did nothing to us.

More rubbish. Iraq attacked countries we had mutual defense treaties with., so yeah, they 'did something' to us. whether or not you narcissists like that personally or not is irrelevant; make yourself king of America and then the country is subject to your infantile whims, and not before.

So what countries did Iraq attack after George W Bush's Desert Storm?(1991-1992), which was a reaction to Iraq invading Kuwait. As facts show, after Operation Desert Storm, Iraq attack no other country. His Army and weaponry was basically weaken to the point of defunct. Saddam did attack the Shiites and Kurds(who the US abandoned) internally.
pknopp is correct and you are wrong,,,again.

Last edited:

Iraq did nothing to us.

Iraq was attacking no one.

That's from the Old Testament.
In the New Testament it says,,,,,
"But I tell you, don't resist him who is evil;
but whoever strikes you on your right
cheek, turn to him the other also"
. Matthew 5:39
This is just another verse from the Bible that Trump does not obey. We all know Trump loves to punish those who don't agree with him. According to the Bible, only God can carry out revenge.

We all know you don't have a clue about Christian theology, so why try and fake it? You're just not bright enough, no doubt due to years of dope and self-abuse.

I grew up in a Baptist home, I have an uncle who's a pastor and cousins that are missionaries. Growing up in a Baptist home required reading the Bible daily, plus five church services a week. Before I was Baptized, I was required to read the entire Bible and attend Bible Study classes.
Now, prove my post wrong.

Just for starters, the verse you're lying about re its context doesn't invalidate the 'eye for an eye' verse, they're not even related; the 'eye for an eye' verse is a judicial principle in law, and Christians can indeed enforce such a judgement, just as they can defend themselves and their neighbors from thieves, murderers, invading armies, etc., so you're full of shit there re implying 'Old Testament stuff' was no longer valid, and your claim 'Only God can carry out revenge' is clearly false, so your claims of 'studying the bible n stuff' is either a lie or you slept through your lessons every day, which of course is just a distinction without a difference.

For seconds, Jesus responded to false charges all throughout his ministry, which makes it very strange for such an 'educated Baptist' like yourself to have missed in all that 'studying n stuff'; the reference in Mathew to being slapped is referring to a common personal physical insult in Jewish culture, and doesn't mean one can't respond verbally, which of course even Trump is allowed to do, the violent assault to be left addressed to law and the courts. Your claim Trump is somehow violating some Christian prohibition or other for responding to fake news and charges is just bullshit on its face, which you would know if you really were the Big Giant Bible Scholar you're pretending to be here.

Meanwhile, the Peanut Gallery can read up on the problems the early Jewish state had with the pagan vendetta law issues and why they had a need for inventing such laws against pursuing such vendettas in the first place, and Christians are just as bound by those principles as any Jewish people are. The state laws created represents one of the major advances over paganism and superstition that Judaism is historically rightly famous for, even if they failed to live up to the ideals often, as all have. The OT is very much valid re Christians and social rules, which is why it's part of the Christian book. As is pointed out by real bible scholars, the Jesus ministry follows the Torah and the rest of the OT, it doesn't make it irrelevant or dismisses it at all, it copies it and follows it to the letter..

That was the way I interpreted Matthew 5:39. And I see others agree with my
interpretation.
"Jesus was not changing the meaning of "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" but restoring it to the original context. Jesus starts his statement with "you have heard it said" which means that he was clarifying a misconception, as opposed to "it is written" which would be a reference to scripture. The common misconception seems to be that people were using Exodus 21:24-25 (the guidelines for a magistrate to punish convicted offenders) as a justification for personal vengeance. In this context, the command to "turn the other cheek" would not be a command to allow someone to beat or rob a person, but a command not to take vengeance".
.Turning the other cheek

I never said you couldn't find other liars to cut and paste rubbish from. I just have to base mine on the actual texts, while you have to pull nonsense out of your ass and claim 'popularity' of some bullshit as 'proof'.

Rubbish?
Did you bother to check who were referenced in my link?? Professors and Scholars of the Bible. And you are....?

Democrats have been trying to redefine Christianity for some time now.
You can bilk senior citizens out of their retirement nest eggs at a fake university. You can bang so many women while married that you call it your "personal Vietnam". You can allow your daughter to be called a "hot piece of ass". You can marry THREE times, and cheat on all three wives. You can open gambling dens all over the country. You can run contests of the flesh around the world. You can host a game show which encourages the worst of human failings. You can bust into underaged girls' dressing rooms to try to catch them naked.

BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T BAKE A CAKE FOR A HOMO!

Seriously funny. Watching Trumptards hop around on their moral stumps.

These hypocrites have NO sense of irony.

It's not actually funny. It's fucking grotesque.

The Bible says nothing about abortion.

It says a lot about taking care of the poor.
"Killing" is mentioned in the Bible... Preceded by "Thou shalt not". You probably heard of the "10 Commandments". There was a movie about them if you're a visual learner.

The Bible talks about taking care of the poor with your own money, not your neighbor's.

You Fascists just can't stand it when you can't redefine things to meet your own twisted view, fan you?

The United Church of Christ has strongly supported abortion rights since 1971 as a part of their Justice and Witness Ministry.

Some hard to believe some Christians do support abortion

2 Timothy 3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

It was prophesied that people would turn away from the truth, that there would be ministers and churches that, instead of teaching the truth, would teach what the audience wanted to hear. Certainly, a church taking the position that it should be legal to murder innocent children in cold blood would be a very clear example.

Well it certainly can be interpreted that way but then it becomes a two edge sword

As a citizen
Do you support the death penalty

Do you support war which as a consequences kills innocent people

what is the truth

In Matthew, Jesus says that church members should forgive each other “seventy times seven times” (18:22),

Jesus’ words “Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing” are found in Luke 23:34 as he was put to death

when surrounded by the worst of the worst

there is only one being that will decide the Truth and pass judgement

it certainly is not people

You're going off into areas that miss the point. There's plenty of room to argue whether war or capital punishment are reconcilable with Christian principles.

But needlessly killing innocent children in cold blood is absolutely irreconcilable with Christianity, or with any standard of decency and ethics. Any “Christian” minister or church that professes to support a “right” to commit such slaughter is in a state of willful rebellion and defiance against God, and is a clear example of what was warned about in 2 Timothy 3-4.

67797227_10214380035750684_2779707150413332480_n.jpg

Donald Trump has a long history of supporting his fellow New Yorker’s political career, however, in both campaign contributions and celebrity host of lucrative Democratic fundraisers.

He donated to Schumer’s first three Senate campaigns in 1998, 2004 and 2010. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump along with brothers Eric and Donald made eight donations to Schumer campaigns.

Trump's old New York pal

Trump confessed to this during the primaries. He stated business is all about pay to play.

Mayor Pete IS a Christian. A New Testament Christian.

Oh Lord. Christianity is all about the new testament. Where in the world did you ever hear of an old testament Christian? Pay attention! Christian includes the word "Christ."

Buddyjiz claiming he's a Christian is like a drunk who claims he's a long standing member of the AAA, and comes to meetings drunk as a skunk. If you want to be a Christian, you have to follow their values, not do the opposite of them.

Forum List

Back