Buttigieg seeks to unite church and state

He would bring decent morals to the WH, instead of lies, deception and scumbag republicans.

He would bring decent morals to the WH, instead of lies, deception and scumbag republicans.

I know that butt sex between men is glorified by the left and considered to be "decent morals" in 2019, and the lessons of Sodom 4000 years ago have been forgotten.

But my problem here isn't with his desires to take it in the caboose, that's his own affair.

My problem is his appeal to the Religious Left and their ayatollahs who seek to impose their ways on America as a religious duty. If Buttigieg gets in, he has basically agreed to turn us over to religious radicals.

Where in the Bible does it forbid abortion?

And the gay pro life guy is a way better Christian than Donald “I’ve broken like all the commandments “ Trump .

What a flaming hypocrite! A pro-abortion sodomite knows NOTHING of Christianity.

Pete Buttigieg: I’ll Bring Christianity Back To The White House. But He’s Pro-Abortion

Where is abortion mentioned in the Bible?
Where did Jesus say- oh something like- 'don't get abortions'?

Oh right- abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

But its always fun to see Christians claim other Christians are not Christian because those Christians don't believe in something that Jesus never said.

Why is it Trump supporters are so obsessed with buttplugs?

They can hardly make a post without fantasizing about them.

What a flaming hypocrite! A pro-abortion sodomite knows NOTHING of Christianity.

Pete Buttigieg: I’ll Bring Christianity Back To The White House. But He’s Pro-Abortion

But its always fun to see Christians claim other Christians are not Christian because those Christians don't believe in something that Jesus never said.

Actually it is mentioned a couple times , but not as a “thou shall not” .

Of course the good Christians here will mention “thou shall not kill” . But then forget they are pro death penalty .

Of course the good Christians here will mention “thou shall not kill” . But then forget they are pro death penalty .

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

The death penalty is a defense if life

Brings less murder

The abortion mass murder of babies is a defense to promote insane greed

The death penalty is a defense to stop murder

You can't be a pee wee puffer and support murdering babies and claim Christianity

Fcking clown

How about 3x married , grab them by the pssy Trump ?

Anther one that doesn't understand Christianity. Christianity teaches us that all men sin, but it's asking for forgiveness and giving up your sinful ways that counts in the religions. For instance, Trump's stance on abortion that changed. In the meantime, Biden was refused holy communion just like John Kerry, because they both hold the belief of legal abortion.

He's trying to capture some of the Christian crowd is all he's doing. While that might work well in the general, without a doubt, he's definitely turning off his Democrat voters in the primary. Bad timing and bad call on his part. True leftists want God entirely removed from society, so that people look to the government as the highest power in the land.

Forum List

Back