Butt Hurt crybaby homophobe wants Taxpayers to help him avoid work

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
‘I deserve relief': County clerk wants taxpayers to help him avoid job duties on same-sex marriage

Casey Davis = homophobe pig.

Casey-Davis-WKYT-800x430.png

STFU, pig fucker.

A county clerk asked Kentucky’s governor to call a special legislative session to solve his personal moral dilemma between his sworn governmental duties and his religious beliefs.

Casey Davis, the Casey County clerk, showed up without an appointment Monday at Gov. Steve Beshear’s office to discuss his problem, reported The State Journal.

Do your job or quit, fucker.

‘I deserve relief': County clerk wants taxpayers to help him avoid job duties on same-sex marriage

STFU, pig fucker.

A county clerk asked Kentucky’s governor to call a special legislative session to solve his personal moral dilemma between his sworn governmental duties and his religious beliefs.

Casey Davis, the Casey County clerk, showed up without an appointment Monday at Gov. Steve Beshear’s office to discuss his problem, reported The State Journal.

Don't worry about it Hazl...Nut, you live in Chicago, the odds are you'll be killed by a THUG driveby within the next 3 years!

STFU, pig fucker.

You don't even know what a "moral dilemma" is, pig fucker. :slap:

STFU, pig fucker.

Awfully tolerant of you retard. You stfu libtarded shit for brains.

I would not want to deal with homosexuals at my job, they are such a fucked up people

When you take into consideration that the greatest Country in the world has bent over backwards, sometimes at considerable expense, to accommodate the religious beliefs of everyone from the facial hair and headdress and diet of state and federal uniformed officers and even the prayer rugs and diet of POW's, the least they could do is to recognize the 1st Amendment right of Christian Americans not to become a part of sodomite ceremonies.

Is this another poop thread? Aren't there enough of these already?

Come on. The same-sex crowd got what they wanted and they're still not happy?

STFU, pig fucker.

There is a simple answer for this idiot. Fire him. His job is to process forms. He is not marrying anyone. His religious beliefs do not prevent him from filing paperwork. What a fucking idiot. If he was a judge being forced to perform a marriage ceremony, I could at least understand the potential conflict, but this is stupid.

I would not want to deal with homosexuals at my job, they are such a fucked up people
I would tend to disagree with you there. But then, I don't know what your job is.

What I do take exception with is the intolerance of Liberals towards anyone who holds self-morals near and dear to the point of not wanting to accommodate the LGBT community in a fashion that would conflict with those morals.

You see, morality itself is under the microscope here. An individual's "moral compass" is suddenly being re-calibrated compliments of the Leftist ideology that "all shall be accepted by all" without question.

The minutia of this bullshit is excrutiating.

STFU, pig fucker.

There is a simple answer for this idiot. Fire him. His job is to process forms. He is not marrying anyone. His religious beliefs do not prevent him from filing paperwork. What a fucking idiot. If he was a judge being forced to perform a marriage ceremony, I could at least understand the potential conflict, but this is stupid.
Perhaps he feels that he is enabling a perversion? :dunno:

What exactly is "wrong" with that?

STFU, pig fucker.

He can always quit and find a different job.

STFU, pig fucker.

Quit under threat of.... ?

When you take into consideration that the greatest Country in the world has bent over backwards, sometimes at considerable expense, to accommodate the religious beliefs of everyone from the facial hair and headdress and diet of state and federal uniformed officers and even the prayer rugs and diet of POW's, the least they could do is to recognize the 1st Amendment right of Christian Americans not to become a part of sodomite ceremonies.

Nobody is asking them to wear an ugly brides maid's dress. Just fill out the damn paperwork. It's their job after all.

The would-be 'word' Homophobe, is a colloquial fabrication... by a degenerate cult, which has no bearing on reality.

The purpose of the word is the feckless hope that such will cow those who recognize degeneracy as having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

STFU, pig fucker.

He may get fired for not doing his job. Quitting might be a better option for him.

STFU, pig fucker.

He may get fired for not doing his job. Quitting might be a better option for him.
Fired under threat of...?

The would-be 'word' Homophobe, is a colloquial fabrication... by a degenerate cult, which has no bearing on reality.

The purpose of the word is the feckless hope that such will cow those who recognize degeneracy as having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

Merriam-Webster disagrees with you.

homophobe

noun ho·mo·phobe \-ˌfōb\
: a person who hates or is afraid of homosexuals or treats them badly

Forum List

Back