But, Trump hates gays? Except for the gay guy he just appointed, making history...

Trump: Look everyone! I appointed a gay person

That makes up for the anti gay policies of my appointees in the Justice, Education, Labor and Defense Departments

It is funny the things left wingers have to make up to try to win elections. Trump has had no history of homophobia...but that didn't stop the democrats...they just f*****g made it up.....their democrat hacks in the press repeated it...over and over .....as did their democrat hacks in hollywood..........

Now Trump has done something that guy with the funny name....who was President before Trump....didn't do....

And how many gays did obama have in his cabinet?

You left wingers are such asshats.....

Democrats and Media attack Trump's choice of Richard Grenell for Acting Director of National Intelligence

Richard Grenell made history when President Donald Trump appointed him as the U.S. Ambassador to Germany because he was the first openly gay man to serve at such a high level in an administration.

Grenell made history again on Wednesday night when Trump picked him as his acting Director of National intelligence.

Grenell is the first openly gay person to serve on a president’s Cabinet.
It is funny the things left wingers have to make up to try to win elections. Trump has had no history of homophobia...but that didn't stop the democrats...they just f*****g made it up.....their democrat hacks in the press repeated it...over and over .....as did their democrat hacks in hollywood..........

Now Trump has done something that guy with the funny name....who was President before Trump....didn't do....

Democrats and Media attack Trump's choice of Richard Grenell for Acting Director of National Intelligence

Richard Grenell made history when President Donald Trump appointed him as the U.S. Ambassador to Germany because he was the first openly gay man to serve at such a high level in an administration.

Grenell made history again on Wednesday night when Trump picked him as his acting Director of National intelligence.

Hair trump ALSO endorsed and promoted Roy Moore for Alabama US Senator.

Roy Moore, evangelical hardliner who STATED he thinks ALL GAYS should be arrested and locked up.

Who said Trump hates gay people?

He doesn't hate gay people.

He doesn't care.

He ONLY cares about himself.

That's why he's a shitty president.

Idiot.

You know what Sport? I'm going to agree with you, he does not hate gays or LGBT people in general. He is not capable of such strong emotions like hate, or for that matter love. Or empathy or compassion. He is an empty shell of a sub human being who has no soul or core values.

Sure, he'll hire a gay person if he thinks that person will be of political value to him and do his bidding. He may not hate gays but he will use them like he will use anyone else It does not mean anything in relation to the big picture which is the effects of his actions and policies on the LGBT community. The out come is what matter a whole lot more than the emotions or values behind the action.
Perhaps you should appreciate the fact that our leader is not more closed off than other people on this planet are. Would you rather certain people not be given the time a day at all period?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Trump again outsmarted and outfoxed the enemy democrats. He appointed Richard Grenell as acting intelligence chief. This means no democrat dog and pony confirmation show. There's no time limit. Grenell can serve as acting chief for as long as necessary.

Good for you President Trump. Demonrats will be deprived of their Kavanaugh moment.

Trump cultists applauding their messiah appointing a butt fucker to a huge position....jesus christ...yall are sick.

Trump does nothing for anyone other than Trump. All political theater.
TDS
Thanks Jitsy... T=Trump D=Despise S=Syndrome
Whatever makes you feel better
It sure as hell doesn't make me and more than half of the country feel better about having an unfit person in the WH. FDT
Unfit! The man has more energy than 15-year-old little boys Lol That is the healthiest president we’ve ever had in our history

TDS
It sure as hell doesn't make me and more than half of the country feel better about having an unfit person in the WH. FDT
Unfit! The man has more energy than 15-year-old little boys Lol That is the healthiest president we’ve ever had in our history
Besides being obese he is unfit in how he presents himself as a leader. I notice you like little boys, too. Your pic.

Besides being obese he is unfit in how he presents himself as a leader. I notice you like little boys, too. Your pic.
Lol The men to make a room full of teenage Russian models all squirt! His wife is 30 years younger..

The man is amazing !

Lol The men to make a room full of teenage Russian models all squirt! His wife is 30 years younger..

The man is amazing !
Melania is either dumb as hell or a gold digger.

That makes up for the anti gay policies of my appointees in the Justice, Education, Labor and Defense Departments
You nailed it = 10 points

Yawwwwwwwwn..... You're barking up the wrong tree with that one. Don't forget the Democrats protect the Muslim special interests who advocate death to gays. I can't wait to see the first lawsuit of a gay Muslim being thrown out of one of the local Muslim acadamies that are popping up all over.

Jo

Last edited:

The man is amazing !
Melania is either dumb as hell or a gold digger.
Why? How dare you talk about a married woman like that! Sick

You nailed it = 10 points

Yawwwwwwwwn..... You're barking up the wrong tree with that one. Don't forget the Democrats protect the Muslim special interests who advocate death to gays. I can't wait to see the first lawsuit of a gay Muslim being thrown out of one of the local Muslim acadamies that are popping up all over.

Jo
"Yawwwwwwwwn....." Back atcha

TDS
Are you shitting me? His fat ass cant walk a golf course. He rides a cart while other s walk. He thinks that exercise is death -that we only have a finite amount of energy that must be preserved. How the fuck is an obese, lazy fuck healthy ?

Are you shitting me? His fat ass cant walk a golf course. He rides a cart while other s walk. He thinks that exercise is death -that we only have a finite amount of energy that must be preserved. How the fuck is an obese, lazy fuck healthy ?
TDS

Forum List

Back