Now I Know How The Lambada Must Have Felt....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Like a dance suppressed for its raw truthiness...

They danced to 'YMCA'. This is outrageous!
Homosexuals. Drag Queens. Transgenders.
First the Trump Dolls. Now THIS!
I can't believe this all taking place at Mar-a-Lago before the Eyes of God.
Disgusting!

Trump has also touted his record when it comes to cisgender LGB Americans, taking credit for launching an initiative to encourage other countries to repeal laws criminalizing homosexuality, providing funding for initiatives aimed at combating the spread of HIV, and for appointing Richard Grenell as the Acting Director of National Intelligence, making him the first openly gay cabinet-level member in history. Several speakers, including Grenell, U.S. Rep. Kat Cammack (R-Fla.), and former Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, emphasized that record in their speeches, heaping praise on the former president...

Lake, a former TV anchor, claimed that “80, 90, 100% of the men in media are gay,” and talked about missing her gay friends in media until realizing that “conservative politics is full of gay men as well.”

Donald Trump, Kari Lake Play to the Gays at Log Cabin Republicans' Gala

Sometimes when I touch,

the honesty's too much....

They have to hold me

Til the fear in you subsides..

Last edited:
  • Banned
Do not gaze, in wonder, at the turmoil....keep moving...

• GOP Rep-elect George Santos may have lied about numerous aspects of his background.
  • He reportedly divorced a woman, Uadla Santos, in 2019 less than 2 weeks before launching his first campaign.
  • But he's said that he's "openly gay" and has "never had an issue with my sexual identity in the past decade."

GOP Rep-elect George Santos reportedly divorced a woman 2 weeks before running for office in 2019 despite suggesting he's been 'openly gay' for a decade

The girls always preferred Vespas to Lambrettas .

A song and dance if they could only find a Lambretta rider .

The Lambada came after Vespers . After midnight usually .

OIP.yLxMpDzGNTn5qnV2P_UMTwHaEK

• Banned
The girls always preferred Vespas to Lambrettas .

A song and dance if they could only find a Lambretta rider .

The Lambada came after Vespers . After midnight usually .
I think we can all appreciate why it had to be forbidden.

Do not gaze, in wonder, at the turmoil....keep moving...

• GOP Rep-elect George Santos may have lied about numerous aspects of his background.
  • He reportedly divorced a woman, Uadla Santos, in 2019 less than 2 weeks before launching his first campaign.
  • But he's said that he's "openly gay" and has "never had an issue with my sexual identity in the past decade."

GOP Rep-elect George Santos reportedly divorced a woman 2 weeks before running for office in 2019 despite suggesting he's been 'openly gay' for a decade

I think that Republican voters are more concerned about getting proverbially schlonged in the wallet with higher taxes , than who their congressman is literally schlonging in his romantic adventures at a local highway rest stop.

• Banned
I think that Republican voters are more concerned about getting proverbially schlonged in the wallet with higher taxes , than who their congressman is literally schlonging in his romantic adventures at a local highway rest stop.
Taxes merely pay for what's spent.

Because Supply Side Hucksters spend forward, someone is always left to cover the tab.

Forum List

Back