Who Is Victoria Coates And Why Hasn't Be Been Charged With Treason?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Top NSC official may be moved after "Anonymous" rumor fallout - Axios

So three days ago, a story broke that Trump longest serving NSC official (which isn't saying much) -- may be the infamous "Anonymous" and that she will be getting re-assigned out of the White House soon....and as of a couple of hours ago, that is exactly what happened.....

"Why it matters: Coates' working relationship with National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien, who elevated her to the deputy role only months ago, has strained amid an effort by some people inside the administration to tag her as "Anonymous" — a charge she has vehemently denied to colleagues.

Coates has been the target of a
whisper campaign in recent weeks making a circumstantial case that she was the identity behind an op-ed in the New York Times and later a bestselling book describing a resistance movement against President Trump in his own White House."

The White House is claiming she isn't anonymous and that her reassignment has nothing to do with anything -- However, I also remember a couple of days ago -- Trump publicly saying he knew the identity of "Anonymous" --- when asked, he said “I know who it is,” Trump told reporters. “I can’t tell you that. ..We won’t get into it.” -- and 2 days later, the person everyone had been claiming is the leaker gets re-assigned...I do find it funny that after all of the hell Trump raised about finding out who the leaker is, it is kind of pussy move to now claim he has to be quiet about it...

Trump says he knows identity of 'Anonymous' tell-all writer

So three days ago, a story broke that Trump longest serving NSC official (which isn't saying much) -- may be the infamous "Anonymous" and that she will be getting re-assigned out of the White House soon....and as of a couple of hours ago, that is exactly what happened.....

"Why it matters: Coates' working relationship with National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien, who elevated her to the deputy role only months ago, has strained amid an effort by some people inside the administration to tag her as "Anonymous" — a charge she has vehemently denied to colleagues.

whisper campaign in recent weeks making a circumstantial case that she was the identity behind an op-ed in the New York Times and later a bestselling book describing a resistance movement against President Trump in his own White House."

The White House is claiming she isn't anonymous and that her reassignment has nothing to do with anything -- However, I also remember a couple of days ago -- Trump publicly saying he knew the identity of "Anonymous" --- when asked, he said “I know who it is,” Trump told reporters. “I can’t tell you that. ..We won’t get into it.” -- and 2 days later, the person everyone had been claiming is the leaker gets re-assigned...I do find it funny that after all of the hell Trump raised about finding out who the leaker is, it is kind of pussy move to now claim he has to be quiet about it...

Republicans do love Putin/Kim Jong Un tactics

Why would a democrat get investigated!? Are you serious ? There would be no democrats left

Republicans do love Putin/Kim Jong Un tactics
Firing traitorous disloyal people is now dictator like tactics....oh the stupidity you spew is hilarious.

Forum List

Back