But of Course: Starbucks’ ‘Unconscious Bias Training’ Isn’t Enough, Protesters Say

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The insanity of the left has them now eating their own.

“The actions of the Starbucks corporation are totally unacceptable,” Philadelphia Councilman Kenyatta Johnson told protesters Sunday. “We know they said they’re going to move forward and specifically focus on a training that deals with unconscious bias, but that’s a one-day training.

“We want to see how they’re going to change their culture as it relates to racial insensitivity and also diversity and inclusion as it relates to making sure that everyone who comes to a Starbucks store that lives in the city of Philadelphia should feel welcome,” he added.

Starbucks' 'unconscious bias training' isn’t enough, protesters say

c3912d9e7fe84fe68bfe5b83dbd0d9df2e819293a4ea9b16d2f371064b2722c6.jpg

I doubt many normal people go to Starbucks now.

“The actions of the Starbucks corporation are totally unacceptable,” Philadelphia Councilman Kenyatta Johnson told protesters Sunday. “We know they said they’re going to move forward and specifically focus on a training that deals with unconscious bias, but that’s a one-day training.

“We want to see how they’re going to change their culture as it relates to racial insensitivity and also diversity and inclusion as it relates to making sure that everyone who comes to a Starbucks store that lives in the city of Philadelphia should feel welcome,” he added.

Kenyatta Johnson huh? I wonder if he is related to Willie Muhammed?

Hey, in the military, we had training for a few days out of every year where we went over sexual harassment, racial sensitivity training, as well as went over the rules as to what is expected of a military person. It was called Navy Rights and Responsibilities Training, and was done once a year.

They're right, a couple of hours and done isn't gonna cut it.

Most of these problems began when entities began instructing their underlings to be very cautious about other people's perceptions. Perceptions are mostly feelings with little facts

Most of these problems began when entities began instructing their underlings to be very cautious about other people's perceptions. Perceptions are mostly feelings with little facts

In NR and R, that was one of the subjects that was covered under the sexual harassment training.

Jesse Jackson’s family made millions off such a campaign against Coca Cola. In the end Starbucks will hand over a certain number of shops to blacks who will then kick up the ladder. Basically this is a protection racket.

I doubt many normal people went before...bunch of fruits and nuts

/----/ It's a stupid coffee shop for crying out loud. Maybe those Libs feel guilty with their incredible wealth and use social reform as a shield.
1234.jpg

/----/ It's a stupid coffee shop for crying out loud. Maybe those Libs feel guilty with their incredible wealth and use social reform as a shield.
View attachment 189635
My favorite coffee shop in the West Bank.
stars-and-bucks-sign-from-bethlehem.jpg

There is no such thing as unconscious bias . Just another make pretend for minorities to try and index reparations to.

Went there this morning; nice crowd of different races there. I usually get my coffee from the same eatery where I eat breakfast. I liked their response to the horrible actions of one of their managers so much, I decided to visit them again for the first time in few weeks

Went there this morning; nice crowd of different races there. I usually get my coffee from the same eatery where I eat breakfast. I liked their response to the horrible actions of one of their managers so much, I decided to visit them again for the first time in few weeks
/——/ I prefer Dunkin Donuts coffee but I do have Starbucks on occasion. It’s the only coffee I can drink black.

/——/ I prefer Dunkin Donuts coffee but I do have Starbucks on occasion. It’s the only coffee I can drink black.

DD is good. I am addicted to my Keurig but I don’t always have the pods I like so I buy coffee on the way out many times.

Forum List

Back