But it’s Not a Hate Crime...

If it was two white teens the liberal media would brand them “Trump supporters.”
Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports

Another moronic, pointless post. If it were a white kid, he probably would be Trump supporter because bigotry and stupidity go hand in hand with T-Rump support. But what the fuck is your point in posting the sad story of this clearly troubled black kid and his family?
So you could respond to it and show the world what a dumbass liberal you are.

If it was two white teens the liberal media would brand them “Trump supporters.”
Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports

So you started a troll thread on this attack by making up false assertions and claims.

Where is there any indication that this is a hate crime? Certainly not in the FOX News article.

Maybe the problem is you have no clue what constitutes a “hate” crime. It’s a crime where the victim is targeted BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE. A black man beating and robbing a Sihk man isn’t a hate crime unless he was targeted because of his race.

What a POS this kid is. I hope he goes to jail for a long long time.
Your comments expose you as a racist and a ding-dong.

Another moronic, pointless post. If it were a white kid, he probably would be Trump supporter because bigotry and stupidity go hand in hand with T-Rump support. But what the fuck is your point in posting the sad story of this clearly troubled black kid and his family?
blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
bigotry, hate, and stupidity go hand in hand with Obama supporters/blacks
blacks graduate at lower levels
facts--while you post no facts

the sad story of this clearly troubled black kid and his family?

Ah not the sad story of the victim but of "the clearly troubled kid and his family".

Exactly to the point of the OP

Oh please!! Fucking sue me for not mentioning the victim. The OP made it about the perp and that is what I was responding to. Yes it is a sad story about the vic. as well. Happy now?

Dude, seriously. Do you have a brain in there anywhere? You clearly demonstrated exactly the point of the OP. He nailed you. Obviously he was right since after saying what you would do, you did it

Another Demonstration of the OP.

If he was white, it would be Oh your God a hate crime!!!!

But he's black, so he's just a criminal
I don't really give a shit what color he is or his race. He's both an asshole and a criminal and if you take exception to those facts due to his race, that's your problem not mine.

You realize you're posting this in a thread with a subject. If you're saying you don't believe in hate crimes, not saying that in this context was completely misleading. Is that what you're saying? You just believe in crimes, not hate crimes?

You realize you're posting this in a thread with a subject. If you're saying you don't believe in hate crimes, not saying that in this context was completely misleading. Is that what you're saying? You just believe in crimes, not hate crimes?
What I was stating is irrespective of
  • the fact that his dad is a police chief
  • whether his motive was robbery or
  • his motive was because he thought the guy was Muslim or Sikh
the kid is an assshole, albeit NOW a criminal asshole. Any young person who would physically assault one of their elders like that AND spit on them is an asshole in my book. If he did what he did because he like many of the idiots in the immediate aftermath of the 911 attacks only saw a turban, thought Muslim and then went on the attack, then yes that is by definition a hate crime. If he attacked him because he doesn't like Sikhs it's still a hate crime. If the only reason he chose this gentleman is because he wanted his money, I revert back to my original comment "asshole AND criminal"

Better?

blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
bigotry, hate, and stupidity go hand in hand with Obama supporters/blacks
blacks graduate at lower levels
facts--while you post no facts
Where are you getting this bovine excrement from!!?? When you make over the top insane assertions like that, you need to be prepared to back it up, or shut the fuck up.

So you started a troll thread on this attack by making up false assertions and claims.

Where is there any indication that this is a hate crime? Certainly not in the FOX News article.

Maybe the problem is you have no clue what constitutes a “hate” crime. It’s a crime where the victim is targeted BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE. A black man beating and robbing a Sihk man isn’t a hate crime unless he was targeted because of his race.

What a POS this kid is. I hope he goes to jail for a long long time.

Hate crimes are often made by interpreting the motivation of actions. In this incident had the attackers been white mostly likely it would be declared a hate crime based on the attackers coming back to kick the man again and spit on him after they had initially walked away.

Forum List

Back