But corrupt cops are only a problem in Democratic Cities.

The excuses, lies, and flat assed diversions from the supporters of the Thin Blue Li(n)e are disproven all the time. One of the favorites from the racist supporters of the police, is that you will only find corrupt cops in Democratic administered cities, where the people with greater skin pigment exist. You see, if Democrats were not in charge, then the cops would be honest. Or something.

Now Llano Texas, where eighty percent of the people voted for Trump, I think we can say is safely Republican. I mean even Jesus couldn’t get elected as a Democrat in that county.

Officers' OWN bodycams catch them picking a lock, violently arresting suspect in second scandal | Daily Mail Online

Destroying evidence, abusing prisoners, lying, and the list of charges goes on, and on, and on. Two thirds of the cops in the county have been indicted. Two thirds. Where are those vast majority of honest cops who keep the corrupt ones at arms length and would never allow it to get that bad?

With literally millions of laws on the books, if you look hard enough, you’ll find something that the person in question has done wrong. That’s the technique Mueller is using as one example. But you don’t have to look hard at the cops. There is always something that they are doing wrong.

Now, if we follow the pattern we usually follow when cops are caught breaking the rules and it is exposed as widespread, our political leaders will rush out and denounce the behavior, and then rush back to the legislature to pass laws making sure it’s legal for the cops to do it from now on. At least that has been the pattern so far in this life. Hey, who cares, it’s some little department right? I mean, just because they’re doing it, doesn’t mean the cops around you are. I’m sure the cops around you are totally honest and would never dream of doing anything like that.

But chances are, the cops around you are doing something similar, and either they know it’s wrong and they’re lying about it, or they’re too stupid to be trusted with a slingshot much less a gun.
No one really has asked the question of what you would do if you were a Cop and you saw something illegal going on. Ever thought just what happens after you blow someone in to the IA? Well you are going to be Forced out of the job, it will follow you. You can end up dead, or maimed, need a backup? Just shot sitting in the patrol car? Family hurt? Setup with drugs in you assigned patrol car, false sexual charges, name one. This is why the honest ones hope that citizens will do the job and report the bad ones, that is right its your problem.

The excuses, lies, and flat assed diversions from the supporters of the Thin Blue Li(n)e are disproven all the time. One of the favorites from the racist supporters of the police, is that you will only find corrupt cops in Democratic administered cities, where the people with greater skin pigment exist. You see, if Democrats were not in charge, then the cops would be honest. Or something.

Now Llano Texas, where eighty percent of the people voted for Trump, I think we can say is safely Republican. I mean even Jesus couldn’t get elected as a Democrat in that county.

Officers' OWN bodycams catch them picking a lock, violently arresting suspect in second scandal | Daily Mail Online

Destroying evidence, abusing prisoners, lying, and the list of charges goes on, and on, and on. Two thirds of the cops in the county have been indicted. Two thirds. Where are those vast majority of honest cops who keep the corrupt ones at arms length and would never allow it to get that bad?

With literally millions of laws on the books, if you look hard enough, you’ll find something that the person in question has done wrong. That’s the technique Mueller is using as one example. But you don’t have to look hard at the cops. There is always something that they are doing wrong.

Now, if we follow the pattern we usually follow when cops are caught breaking the rules and it is exposed as widespread, our political leaders will rush out and denounce the behavior, and then rush back to the legislature to pass laws making sure it’s legal for the cops to do it from now on. At least that has been the pattern so far in this life. Hey, who cares, it’s some little department right? I mean, just because they’re doing it, doesn’t mean the cops around you are. I’m sure the cops around you are totally honest and would never dream of doing anything like that.

But chances are, the cops around you are doing something similar, and either they know it’s wrong and they’re lying about it, or they’re too stupid to be trusted with a slingshot much less a gun.
No one really has asked the question of what you would do if you were a Cop and you saw something illegal going on. Ever thought just what happens after you blow someone in to the IA? Well you are going to be Forced out of the job, it will follow you. You can end up dead, or maimed, need a backup? Just shot sitting in the patrol car? Family hurt? Setup with drugs in you assigned patrol car, false sexual charges, name one. This is why the honest ones hope that citizens will do the job and report the bad ones, that is right its your problem.

So you agree that a majority are corrupt. Thanks for the support.

So you agree that a majority are corrupt. Thanks for the support.

Bad cop
Maryland Police Officer Charged With Raping Woman During Traffic Stop | HuffPost

Police action is more stressful in larger cities. Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed would give simple but capital incentive for Persons to be market friendly with liquid capital, at every capital opportunity in our market economy. Helping the community is what the police are for. Otherwise we should muster the local militia.

Forum List

Back