But...but.....but............ Nobody Cares!

Hundreds Of Thousands Turn Out For People s Climate March In New York City

NEW YORK -- More than 300,000 people turned out for the People's Climate Marchin New York City on Sunday, just days before many of the world's leaders are expected to debate environmental action at the United Nations climate summit.

Early reports from event organizers are hailing the turnout as the largest climate march in history, far bigger than the Forward on Climate rally held in Washington, D.C., last year. High-profile environmentalists including Bill McKibben, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jane Goodall and Vandana Shiva marched alongside policymakers such as Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.). U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and former Vice President Al Gore were also there, and more than 550 buses carried in people from around the country.

Follow along for live updates below.

The rally comes at an opportune time as 120 world leaders, including President Barack Obama, are expected to convene Tuesday at the United Nations in New York to discuss ways to tackle the growing threat of carbon pollution.

Hey Staph, let's roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unabomber.jpg

I belong to a fb group for people who came from a certain mountainous locale.

Someone posted a pic of slightly hazy October skies and whined "I remember when the air was crystal clear!"

Met immediately by old timers who said "Er..not every day, looks just like what I remember".

The humans-are-killing-the-planet loons are a minority, they are extremists and wackos, and they are wrong.

I wonder if they realized that those were CLOUDS?

The hydrocarbons on Titan came from sunlight acting on methane in the atmosphere, causing more complex hydrocarbons to rain out. Lacking any oxygen to oxidize them, they pile up.

Do you see any significant methane in earths atmosphere? That would be "no".

Do you see oxygen on earth which quickly oxidizes any stray hydrocarbons? That would be "yes".

Then it's kind of unlikely hydrocarbons will come raining out of the atmosphere, eh?

This illustrates the complete lack of common sense found in most deniers. If someone possesses common sense, they simply don't get sucked into the denier cult.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Where'd the methane come from in the first place jackass! When they printed the dictionary description of moron they plastered your face all over it didn't they!:laugh::laugh:

Methane is the simplest carbon compound in existence. The planet contains carbon and hydrogen. Under heat and pressure, you get methane. No biology required for that one anywhere. It's the long chain hydrocarbons with large, complex biomarker molecules - that you do NOT find on Titan - that indicate petroeum is biogenic.

Last edited:

What's your point? You don't actually believe this to have any logical validity do you? I bet Kaczinski still thinks raping 4 year old girls is wrong. Do you and Heartland think that means it's okay to rape 4 year old girls?

What's your point? You don't actually believe this to have any logical validity do you? I bet Kaczinski still thinks raping 4 year old girls is wrong. Do you and Heartland think that means it's okay to rape 4 year old girls?

Says the guy who regularly attempts to refute data with ad hominems....

Wow, dude you have real issues. You're one sick k00k. Nice to see your real colors come shining through.

:puke3:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Where'd the methane come from in the first place jackass! When they printed the dictionary description of moron they plastered your face all over it didn't they!:laugh::laugh:

This is a fine example of the Westwall-Weasel.

First he whines "I never said I backed the abiotic oil theory!". Then he flips about and goes off on anyone who criticizes the theory.

It's his standard routine. Westall will hurl abuse at anyone who points out that the StupidTheory in question is, indeed, a stupid theory. But when pressed, he'll cry how he didn't actually say he supported the StupidTheory, and that anyone who says he did support the StupidTheory is a big mean liar.

Westwall, grow a pair and stand behind your various stupid theories, will ya? Your weasel act is pathetic.

First he whines "I never said I backed the abiotic oil theory!". Then he flips about and goes off on anyone who criticizes the theory.

It's his standard routine. Westall will hurl abuse at anyone who points out that the StupidTheory in question is, indeed, a stupid theory. But when pressed, he'll cry how he didn't actually say he supported the StupidTheory, and that anyone who says he did support the StupidTheory is a big mean liar.

Westwall, grow a pair and stand behind your various stupid theories, will ya? Your weasel act is pathetic.
A boo hoo rant! nice.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to ask you if you needed a tissue.

Last edited:
jc, it never ends well for my stalkers. Just warning you. They always self-destruct in some amusing manner. Try not to follow that path to its inevitable end.

jc, it never ends well for my stalkers. Just warning you. They always self-destruct in some amusing manner. Try not to follow that path to its inevitable end.
need a tissue?

The hydrocarbons on Titan came from sunlight acting on methane in the atmosphere, causing more complex hydrocarbons to rain out. Lacking any oxygen to oxidize them, they pile up.

Do you see any significant methane in earths atmosphere? That would be "no".

Do you see oxygen on earth which quickly oxidizes any stray hydrocarbons? That would be "yes".

Then it's kind of unlikely hydrocarbons will come raining out of the atmosphere, eh?

This illustrates the complete lack of common sense found in most deniers. If someone possesses common sense, they simply don't get sucked into the denier cult.

Methane is the simplest carbon compound in existence. The planet contains carbon and hydrogen. Under heat and pressure, you get methane. No biology required for that one anywhere. It's the long chain hydrocarbons with large, complex biomarker molecules - that you do NOT find on Titan - that indicate petroeum is biogenic.

That's absurd! That's like saying volcanoes are biogenic because they too contain complex biomarkers

They're not my theories silly person. But, unlike you, I enjoy the pursuit of science and learning. I revel in the accumulation of knowledge. You, on the other hand, tremble in fear at anyone who blasphemes against your scripture and demand that they repent or die.

LOL. OK, you claim a Phd in geology, then call all of the geologists at the AGU conferance frauds. Guess who comes off as a fraud.

They're not my theories silly person. But, unlike you, I enjoy the pursuit of science and learning. I revel in the accumulation of knowledge. You, on the other hand, tremble in fear at anyone who blasphemes against your scripture and demand that they repent or die.

LOL. OK, you claim a Phd in geology, then call all of the geologists at the AGU conferance frauds. Guess who comes off as a fraud.

Wrong. I call any who support the scam of CAGW, frauds. Get the facts straight nimrod.

Forum List

Back