But Britain has gun control, right? How did we miss this story about gun crime in Britain?

How do you explain Mexico's violent murder rate being twice that of the United States despite having stricter gun laws?

They don't have "stricter" gun laws. They have a second Amendment, just like we do. THey also have gun stores on the border dropping 250,000 guns into the country every year.

And how do you explain El Salvador, the most violent country in the world?

This Is What Happens to A Disarmed Populace: El Salvador Edition - The Truth About Guns

El Salvador is Most Violent Nation in Western Hemisphere

Of course, guns save lives also. Don't let em take guns away joe, you'll need them as tens of thousands more muslims pour into this country, such as happened to europe.

Guy, I'm more worried about a white redneck going on a shooting spree than a scary Muslim...

I don't worry about either.

But then, I'm not paranoid. You must jump every time a floor board in your house creaks.

when you cite a hack site like Reason, you really are wasting my time.

MEXICO is a third world country. It's not a good comparison.

The Good comparisons are the OTHER G-7 countries - The UK, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy and France. Those are our peer group in terms of government, technology, legal precedence and economic development.

All of those countries seriously limit who can own a gun.

All of those countries have much lower crime and murder rates than we have.

All of those countries have a FRACTION of our prison population.

so the question is, what are they doing right that we are doing wrong? And I don't limit it to any one answer. Germany as pretty liberal gun laws compared to Japan. But because gun ownership is not considered a right and there is rigorous screening before you can own one of Germany's 17 million privately owned guns, they have almost no mass shooting incidents...

But this batshit insanity where Joker Holmes can walk into a gun store and walk out with a military grade assault rifle and a 100 round magazine is just plain nuts.

I don't worry about either.

But then, I'm not paranoid. You must jump every time a floor board in your house creaks.

No, I jump every time some crazy person who was able to buy a gun goes out and mows down his workplace or a school or a theatre, and we once again have you and 2AGuy out there trying to tell us that these things can't happen in the only country where this happens regularly.

So you are arguing that America is safer than Britain because everybody has a gun.

Despite all the statistical evidence suggesting that the opposite is true.

Why does America lead the first world in murder ?

when you cite a hack site like Reason, you really are wasting my time.

MEXICO is a third world country. It's not a good comparison.

The Good comparisons are the OTHER G-7 countries - The UK, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy and France. Those are our peer group in terms of government, technology, legal precedence and economic development.

All of those countries seriously limit who can own a gun.

All of those countries have much lower crime and murder rates than we have.

All of those countries have a FRACTION of our prison population.

so the question is, what are they doing right that we are doing wrong? And I don't limit it to any one answer. Germany as pretty liberal gun laws compared to Japan. But because gun ownership is not considered a right and there is rigorous screening before you can own one of Germany's 17 million privately owned guns, they have almost no mass shooting incidents...

But this batshit insanity where Joker Holmes can walk into a gun store and walk out with a military grade assault rifle and a 100 round magazine is just plain nuts.

Nope...you no longer get awY with dismissing third world countries......you guys say that gun control keeps gun murder rates down.......these 3rd world countries have absolute gun control and police state police forces.........and they have the highest gun murder rates in the world........and Russia is the same...

according to you anti gun nits...absolute,gun control lowers the murder rate and if that was true than it would hold even more so in the poor countries ....and it doesn't

You are wrong, again......it isn't gun control but the culture of a country that reduces violence in general, and gun murder in particular....the European countries and Japan are not murder obsessed countries....except for mass murder in the millions...they do that pretty well......

their criminals do not commit murder even with the guns they easily get......ours do...but Europe is catching up...and their gun violence is increasing.....

and as I posted...Britain is getting more gun crime despite confiscation and extreme gun control...they are arming ,ore of their previously unarmed police and their gun murder rate is up 4% which is not abl to happen because you guys say gun control stops that from happening...and it obviously does not...dittos the Continent here the criminals easily get fully automatic weapons and grenades..not terrorists....they get them too....but street criminals....

even in Japan the yakuza gets guns easily when they decide to look past making money and start killing me arch other....

the truth, the facts and reality show that your beliefs on gun control are wrong......every last one of them.....

What will you guys do as the gun violence rate in Europe keeps going up?

Last edited:
First in murder because police are too caught up in complying with various PC edicts to put any serious time into preventing them?
Could you give me an example ?

we have posted about the Ferguson effect....it was already high because prosecutors and judges do not lock up gun criminals...I have opted about this over and over again......you have convicted felons caught with illegal guns getting released from jail...then they kill people with another illegal gun......Hidiya Pendleton was murdered in obama's neighborhood by a felon caught with an illegal gun who was back on the street in a matter of days and then killed the young girl....

We don't have a gun problem....since over 356,991,876 million gun owned by normal, law abiding people are not used in crime or murder....you guys always ignore that number because it shows how dumb your focus is..........

Since the total number of gun murders is only 8,124 in a country of over 320,000,000 people..........

And you say not one word about the 35,000 people killed in car accidents.....far higher number than gun murders........

accidental gun deaths....505.

the truth, the facts and reality show you are wrong...and that is why you rely on emotion, and lies, not facts to push your agenda.

firearms1.png

Yes...I fixed your lie in the Omer thread....your cute little chart has to include suicides...otherwise the actual gun murder numbers are so small that they won't even show up.......but keep lying...

And as I pointed out in the other thread...if you include the innocent men, women and children murederd...not due to war but simply because they were murdered....and you include the 12,000,000 muredered by Europeans in the 1940s which is fair because you are going all the way back to the civil war.....

Than the murder rate in Europe is higher than the U.s. Each year.........
By a lot......a real lot......twit.....

what morons surrender their guns to the very governments who murdered 12,000,000 innocent people...simply because they didn't like them.

That is the really stupid point......they know that 12 million people were sent to gas chambers ....and they still give up their guns...knowing that being disarmed allowed that mass murder to happen...

And you want us to copy that kind of stupidity.............?

Oh, we're the ones wasting your time? LOL

MEXICO is a third world country.

So? If your totalitarian gun laws work what difference does it make? Why is El Salvador the most violent country in the world when only the wealthy and politically connected can legally own a gun?

And how do you explain El Salvador, the most violent country in the world?

Why do you want to keep comparing us to a third world country? We aren't a third world country, yet, despite the best efforts of the GOP to gut the middle class.

LOL sure, just the GOP is hurting the middle class. The Democrats' policies of higher taxation, fees, costs of doing business, costs of living, etc. never have anything to do with a shrinking middle class in our country.

It's truly sad that you are so clueless what a complete joke you have become. Go dwell on your penis envy and stop wasting MY time.

Forum List

Back