Zone1 But Blacks Owned Slaves Too!

America was stolen from the indigenous nations that were already here. White bout Africans over here. So your post id a bunch of claptrap malarkey full of excuses, which is par for the course for you.

Whites did not build much.

Of course you will say that 57 minutes is too long while you spend hours looking for videos and stories about bad stuff blacks do. But we built this country. The wealth that has compunded started with us. So spare me your malarkey descendant of freeloaders, you guys owe us money.

Yeah, both of you need to learn some history and nobody owes your black ass money for being black whatsoever.

Get a life, loser!

Wrong.

About 5,000 blacks fought during the Revolutionary War. This happened because Washington had no other choice. The state militias could not provide the number of white troops needed and the Brits were letting slaves fight with them promising freedom if the British won. Had the British won, Washington would have been executed. So he had to allow blacks to fight.
Where was I wrong, dork?

Was it the "integral" part you didn't understand, Mr. "Top 15% ACT"?

iu
And that wasn't true either.

The ancient empire of Mali in West Africa.​

1691222637184.png

Timbuktu, Henrich Barth Painting​

The fame of Mansa Musa and his phenomenal wealth spread as he traveled on his hajj to Mecca. Afterward, he put himself and his kingdom, West Africa's Mali, on the map, literally. Mali's Timbuktu was known for its schools and libraries.

And that's just 1 Kingdom.

Yeah, both of you need to learn some history and nobody owes your black ass money for being black whatsoever.

Get a life, loser!
You owe money freeloader and that's the way it is.

And that wasn't true either.

The ancient empire of Mali in West Africa.​

View attachment 811512

Timbuktu, Henrich Barth Painting​

The fame of Mansa Musa and his phenomenal wealth spread as he traveled on his hajj to Mecca. Afterward, he put himself and his kingdom, West Africa's Mali, on the map, literally. Mali's Timbuktu was known for its schools and libraries.

And that's just 1 Kingdom.
qbDlp8.gif

Where was I wrong, dork?

Was it the "integral" part you didn't understand, Mr. "Top 15% ACT"?
Starting with you telling me how I need to learn history.

You owe money freeloader and that's the way it is.
Yeah, do you accept payment in high velocity copper jacketed hot lead? Because if you go trying to take money from me, that's what you're

getting.

Yeah, you accept payment in high velocity copper jacketed hot lead? Because if you go trying to take money from me, that's what you're

getting.
The government is responsible and the government will be paying. You've lived off our tax dollars your entire life white man. So you take that high velocity copper and place it up in your backside.

You don't know what integral means, do you?
You don't know what Africans had cities, universities, libraries and all kinds of things before the white man showed up means, do you?

Damn, I can't take it anymore. I just put this obsessed bastard on ignore.
I probably should, this dipshit's MO is always the same.

Start flamebait thread in zone1.

Troll own thread, spam report button.

Get da whitey.

It was western civilization that did the most to liberate women and end slavery. Oppression is an unfortunate characteristic of humans throughout time. The move toward a more humane world can only be regarded as true progress.

America was stolen from the indigenous nations that were already here. White bout Africans over here. So your post id a bunch of claptrap malarkey full of excuses, which is par for the course for you.

Whites did not build much.

Of course you will say that 57 minutes is too long while you spend hours looking for videos and stories about bad stuff blacks do. But we built this country. The wealth that has compunded started with us. So spare me your malarkey descendant of freeloaders, you guys owe us money.

your not black.

What can't logically be argued is that Africans forced whites to buy Africans

That is true. Africans BEGGED Europeans to buy their unwanted captured tribal slaves that they had to house and feed in a desperate attempt to infuse their population with wealth needed to advance their society due to a lack of internal development, And it backfired.

Truth is that it CAN be logically argued that the Black man INVENTED slavery since by stratigraphic evidence, he was around BEFORE the white man!
There's lots of evidence that proves African blacks captured and sold other blacks into slavery.

Forum List

Back