*BUSTED* Obama, LIAR- Emails prove he KNEW about Libya attacks within 2 hours

As long as you nut jobs spend as much time as possible here...and not out in public where you can harm someone, I am very happy to listen to your crazed rantings. We all must do our part to keep our communities safe.

You three liberal sheep in this thread are truly frightening..

How does a President of the United States KNOW that his people are under attack - AL-QAEDA, go back to bed and sleep and not send in help??? HOW?????????????????????????????? Then flies to Vegas the next day as embassies burn worldwide, LYING HIS ASS OFF, all over the place??? HOW???

Then goes in front of the islamic world blaming our freedom of speech for all of it. WTF???

This president is a vile piece of crap. :mad: The rule of law and our constitution means more no matter the color of the president. He should of done his job.

How does a President of the United States KNOW that his people are under attack - AL-QAEDA, go back to bed and sleep and not send in help??? HOW?????????????????????????????? Then flies to Vegas the next day as embassies burn worldwide, LYING HIS ASS OFF, all over the place??? HOW???

Then goes in front of the islamic world blaming our freedom of speech for all of it. WTF???

This president is a vile piece of crap. :mad: The rule of law and our constitution means more no matter the color of the president. He should of done his job.

I'm outraged just as all Ameicans will be except for the leftist Zombies who are the EXTREME WING OF Loonyville..

Anyone else wonder what the weather is like on LGS's planet?

You simply don't give a flying fuck about what this president did. Pretty soon you will be saluting him as dear leader. :mad:

We're still trying to give a fuck that he's a native born Kenyan.

You see, although you 'nuts on the right may have had many a good laugh amongst yourselves, year after year, spreading lies about this President,

that comes with a price,

and the price is, no one in normal America takes you seriously anymore.

You could have been content with the truth, and just made your case against the President with the truth,

but nooooo....not you people. Every single event that occurs has to be turned into a lie of some sort,

for no other purpose than to try to demonize the President.

Now you reap the whirlwind; you are devoid of credibility.

But hey, you still get to have those laughs amongst yourselves.

So Obama Fluffers don't care that Obama was just caught in a major, meaningful lie

Fucking hiveminded zombies

Barry Hussein Obama Soereto..

Why?? You got the 3AM CALL.. You rolled over and went back to sleep while Americans to include SEALS, DIED.. then you lied to all Americans, to the world.. WHY?

LOLberals are equal rights for all....unless dear leader needs to kick someone under the bus. Then it's ignore time.

LOLberals are anti-war...unless dear leader says it is a good idea. Then they cheer for it and talk about how we didn't put any troops on the ground.

LOLberals are for constitutional rights...unless dear leader needs to extinguish a few of them. Then they cheer.

They are zombies.

like a republican never lied or mis stated facts

lynch and tillman come to mind

You're frightening too.. I expected better from you for some reason.. You're as sick and twisted as the rest of the liberal zombie herd. This LIAR cost Americans lives.. He placed a target on a filmmakers back ALL to cover his ass, his lies.. which got Americans slaughtered and all you smarmy liberals can do is throw out strawmen. You're disgusting.

There, there, LGS. Let it all out. The forum has a hundred threads for you to use to comment on this. We will all know how you feel. Just keep on keepin' on. Make yourself comfortable and make sure all your steak knives are locked away safe.

Something else.. an email shows they knew about the attack within 20 minutes or so.. Why weren't teams sent in to rescue or help out our people???? What about a possible air strike? How fast could our Fighters get there?? THE 3 AM CALL CAME and this President closed his eyes and went back to bed. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

A "team" sent from where? How? An air strike sent from where?

Even the President of the United States can't pull military resources out of thin air.

LOLberals are equal rights for all....unless dear leader needs to kick someone under the bus. Then it's ignore time.

LOLberals are anti-war...unless dear leader says it is a good idea. Then they cheer for it and talk about how we didn't put any troops on the ground.

LOLberals are for constitutional rights...unless dear leader needs to extinguish a few of them. Then they cheer.

They are zombies.[/QUOTE]-------------------------------------------------------------

my post below----------

They truly are. I always wondered how people could sit and watch Hitler nearly annihilate an entire people.. It never made sense to me until now.

like a republican never lied or mis stated facts

lynch and tillman come to mind

You're frightening too.. I expected better from you for some reason.. You're as sick and twisted as the rest of the liberal zombie herd. This LIAR cost Americans lives.. He placed a target on a filmmakers back ALL to cover his ass, his lies.. which got Americans slaughtered and all you smarmy liberals can do is throw out strawmen. You're disgusting.

o my i am disgusting for what? mentioning the truth? strawmen? faking a rescue and then politicizing a man's death? and yet its only the liberals who are disgusting?

you do realize your inability to understand the concept of fewer is making you look like fool?

how many american deaths did bush cause with his lies? did they find any wmd?

Here y'all are again, playing Monday Morning Quarterback about Benghazi, but your own candidate didn't even mention it on Monday night when he had Obama right across the table from him.

If it's such a great coverup and conspiracy, why didn't Romney confront the President about it?

Forum List

Back