*BUSTED* Obama, LIAR- Emails prove he KNEW about Libya attacks within 2 hours

Time line of lies!

Obama's Benghazi Lies - Home

Destroys Obama's case.

On the 12th he was talking about the protest when he said terrorized.

Susan Rice said on the 16th that this wasn't a pre-planned attack. LIES

On the 18th Obama went on the letterman show and blamed our first amendment for the attack. LIES!!!

If the terrorized was supposed to mean a terrorist attack. Well, Obama sure inserted his foot in his ass.

Clinton on the 21st was the first to say it was a Terrorist attack. SPIN!

Obama on the view on the 25th said it was about the fucking video! Spin some more!!!

He blamed our first amendment in front of the entire islamic world for crying out loud. He didn't do shit to protect our people on the ground.

All I can do is shake my head at this administration. And those that want him reelected...

The point is he didn't do a goddamn thing and the next day he started blaming our first amendment for it. Don't you fuckers think?

More lies.

This is what I'm talking about. This rightwing lie is all about

1. make up a strawman of a story about what the President did or didn't do in the wake of the Benghazi attacks, and then, once that lie is out there,

2. ...proceed to prove that the lie the Right made up is false.

It's a classic big lie propaganda scheme.

How can quoting the presidents own statements and using offical information=lies? You're a cock sucking piece of shit and a low life unamerican asshole. GO FUCK YOUR SELF.

I've been called names by real men and survived, so a little person like you is wasting his time.

The president called it a terrorist attack on September 12th. You can produce a thousand emails calling it a terrorist attack and all you're really doing is confirming what the president said the next day.

So proceed...

You simply don't give a flying fuck about what this president did. Pretty soon you will be saluting him as dear leader. :mad:

We just don't give a fuck about what you haters say he did.

Too bad there's proof ZOMBIE. No, you don't give a damn about anything or anyone, including Americans who died because of this man's incompetence, lies, cover up.. you're worthless.

I have the feeling somebody said that to you in your lifetime. So much hatred inside.

LGS thinks Political is a liberal organization. Interesting.

Too bad for you I've posted EVERY News Organization in this country.. Too bad for you Americans can read and don't have to buy your leftist propaganda.. Too bad for you there is a NEW MEDIA and we actively make certain THE FACTS are out there. :)

TOO BAD FOR YOU LYING ZOMBIES.

We just don't give a fuck about what you haters say he did.

Too bad there's proof ZOMBIE. No, you don't give a damn about anything or anyone, including Americans who died because of this man's incompetence, lies, cover up.. you're worthless.

I have the feeling somebody said that to you in your lifetime. So much hatred inside.

:lol: It's all falling apart.. I smell the stench of desperation. ;-)

LGS thinks Political is a liberal organization. Interesting.

Too bad for you I've posted EVERY News Organization in this country.. Too bad for you Americans can read and don't have to buy your leftist propaganda.. Too bad for you there is a NEW MEDIA and we actively make certain THE FACTS are out there. :)

TOO BAD FOR YOU LYING ZOMBIES.

But...but...but... I thought the "Media" was involved in a conspiracy to re-elect Obama! Are you now saying they can be TRUSTED?

Forum List

Back