*BUSTED* Obama, LIAR- Emails prove he KNEW about Libya attacks within 2 hours

Since the President called it a terrorist attack the next day, what's your point?

The point is he didn't do a goddamn thing and the next day he started blaming our first amendment for it. Don't you fuckers think?

More lies.

This is what I'm talking about. This rightwing lie is all about

1. make up a strawman of a story about what the President did or didn't do in the wake of the Benghazi attacks, and then, once that lie is out there,

2. ...proceed to prove that the lie the Right made up is false.

It's a classic big lie propaganda scheme.

like a republican never lied or mis stated facts

lynch and tillman come to mind

You're frightening too.. I expected better from you for some reason.. You're as sick and twisted as the rest of the liberal zombie herd. This LIAR cost Americans lives.. He placed a target on a filmmakers back ALL to cover his ass, his lies.. which got Americans slaughtered and all you smarmy liberals can do is throw out strawmen. You're disgusting.

o my i am disgusting for what? mentioning the truth? strawmen? faking a rescue and then politicizing a man's death? and yet its only the liberals who are disgusting?

you do realize your inability to understand the concept of fewer is making you look like fool?

how many american deaths did bush cause with his lies? did they find any wmd?

First off, I can't stand George Bush so get your shit straight old woman before you make an even bigger fool of yourself! Secondly, this isn't about Booooooooooooooooooooooooosh.. THIS IS ABOUT YOUR messiah who PURPOSELY lied and covered up American deaths and attacks on our sovereignty but of course you wouldn't understand anything like that..

LOLberals are equal rights for all....unless dear leader needs to kick someone under the bus. Then it's ignore time.

LOLberals are anti-war...unless dear leader says it is a good idea. Then they cheer for it and talk about how we didn't put any troops on the ground.

LOLberals are for constitutional rights...unless dear leader needs to extinguish a few of them. Then they cheer.

They are zombies.[/QUOTE]-------------------------------------------------------------

my post below----------

They truly are. I always wondered how people could sit and watch Hitler nearly annihilate an entire people.. It never made sense to me until now.

Oh! Hitler, huh?

You'd better do something. How can you just sit there and watch another Hitler? What are you, afraid?

LOLberals are equal rights for all....unless dear leader needs to kick someone under the bus. Then it's ignore time.

LOLberals are anti-war...unless dear leader says it is a good idea. Then they cheer for it and talk about how we didn't put any troops on the ground.

LOLberals are for constitutional rights...unless dear leader needs to extinguish a few of them. Then they cheer.

They are zombies.[/QUOTE]-------------------------------------------------------------

my post below----------

They truly are. I always wondered how people could sit and watch Hitler nearly annihilate an entire people.. It never made sense to me until now.

Add Stalin, Castro, Mao, Kim jong song, ill, Un, Chavez and many more. Most of these used their media in the same way Obama is doing.

You're frightening too.. I expected better from you for some reason.. You're as sick and twisted as the rest of the liberal zombie herd. This LIAR cost Americans lives.. He placed a target on a filmmakers back ALL to cover his ass, his lies.. which got Americans slaughtered and all you smarmy liberals can do is throw out strawmen. You're disgusting.

o my i am disgusting for what? mentioning the truth? strawmen? faking a rescue and then politicizing a man's death? and yet its only the liberals who are disgusting?

you do realize your inability to understand the concept of fewer is making you look like fool?

how many american deaths did bush cause with his lies? did they find any wmd?

First off, I can't stand George Bush so get your shit straight old woman before you make an even bigger fool of yourself! Secondly, this isn't about Booooooooooooooooooooooooosh.. THIS IS ABOUT YOUR messiah who PURPOSELY lied and covered up American deaths and attacks on our sovereignty but of course you wouldn't understand anything like that..

If you couldn't stand BOOOOSH, you'd better take a closer look at who's on Romney team and who's supporting him because his campaign is LOADED with Team Bush members.

Since the President called it a terrorist attack the next day, what's your point?

The point is he didn't do a goddamn thing and the next day he started blaming our first amendment for it. Don't you fuckers think?

More lies.

This is what I'm talking about. This rightwing lie is all about

1. make up a strawman of a story about what the President did or didn't do in the wake of the Benghazi attacks, and then, once that lie is out there,

2. ...proceed to prove that the lie the Right made up is false.

It's a classic big lie propaganda scheme.

How can quoting the presidents own statements and using offical information=lies? You're a cock sucking piece of shit and a low life unamerican asshole. GO FUCK YOUR SELF.

Something else.. an email shows they knew about the attack within 20 minutes or so.. Why weren't teams sent in to rescue or help out our people???? What about a possible air strike? How fast could our Fighters get there?? THE 3 AM CALL CAME and this President closed his eyes and went back to bed. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

A "team" sent from where? How? An air strike sent from where?

Even the President of the United States can't pull military resources out of thin air.

The Right is still pissed that the President didn't have hundreds of Marines in Libya so the President could have been accused of starting another ground war in the Middle East -

accused, of course, day after day, BY the Right.

my post below----------

Oh! Hitler, huh?

You'd better do something. How can you just sit there and watch another Hitler? What are you, afraid?

There is nothing new here.

All the despots throughout history have had support of zombies such as yourself.

Forum List

Back