BUSTED-MSNBC Finds Another Real Scandal

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
PmsNbc doing their duty with Trash politics for the DNC so here's what they find, IMPORTANT
Picture and links at the site

SNIP:

Going undercover in the men’s restroom to find a story.

Via BPR

MSNBC has made a habit out of protecting President Obama‘s backside, so it’s not surprising that the network would jump on the story of a small figurine of Obama’s head being placed in a urinal at the Faith & Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority Conference in Washington, D.C.

Igor Bobic, associate editor for The Huffington Post, tweeted a photo of the offending urinal:

Urinal target
The Associated Press report ran on MSNBC’s website inaccurately attributed the social conservative 501(c)(4) non-profit organization as being a product of the GOP, which the network gladly picked up on in a tweet.

ALL of it here:
MSNBC Finds Another Real Scandal | Weasel Zippers

Steph, it was just an anecdote about how classless Republicans are. Stop making a scandal out of it.

Now, we can see see blastoff endorsing the classless behavior. Anyone else here wanting to jump on that classless wagon? Come on, ODSers, be proud of your trailer trash ethics. You're among friends here, and they'll slap your back if you talk about how classless you are.

While I am not certain the figurine in the urinal story warrants coverage by a national news network, I will say that the action described is tasteless, disrespectful, and does nothing but lower my opinion of those who put it in and allowed it to remain in the urinal...

I am no fan of the current administration, but that is, plain and simple, juvenile.

Forum List

Back