BUSTED AGAIN! Think Progress gets caught faking another "Racist" Tea Party story!

If you don't represent the teaparty you should change your screen name.

Your certainly make them look like racist fools.

Her threads always turn out to be lies. She claims to represent the tea party.

Do the math.

So thats it? A poster on this board who cliams to represent the tea party says something that you believe to be a lie so....as you say....

"and what you tea party people do is lie"?

So if OJ Simpson says he represents the NFL, then we should all assume that the NFL is comprised of murderers?
Fair question. The thing is...a lot of people on the board applaud her for posting these lies...and those that do also claim to be in the teaparty.

Yeah, they are lies because Ravi says so.

It's like talking to a three year old.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm registered in the Republican party too, but that doesn't mean I represent them.

But keep on flailing. It's entertaining.

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL, here is another lefty MAKING DEMANDS of people.

don't ya just looooooooooooovve it.:lol:

and there is that baseless accusation again.......RACIST RACIST RACIST.

Last edited:

Only to those that opt to see it that way Ravi.

ANd much of what I see her post are not lies.

Can you offer me an example of a lie she has told in regard to the tea party?

Sure. Read the OP...it is a lie as is the thread title.

Didn't I hear that this "far left site" is headed by the same man that headed up Obama's transition team?

I have no idea, and even if he was, so what? All of shrub's disastrous appointments were card-carrying neo-cons. Lot of good THEY did us. There ARE going to be people of all political leanings in each administration - some you won't necessarily agree with. Are you saying that because he was on a presidential transition team, he can't start his own opinion website spouting his beliefs? What does that have to do with Obama? It's not like he's calling on this guy for political advice...

Last edited:

It is not a lie. It was posted on the site and it was not completely factual nor was it accurate in the way it was described.

As in my earlier analogy....

If a new "football league" had a website and on it it had a story about OJ Simpon claiming to be a representative of the NFL and therefore the article went on to imply that the NFL is THUS comprised of murderers....It is not accurate to the point of misleading.

So how was the OP and the title a lie?

It is not a lie. It was posted on the site and it was not completely factual nor was it accurate in the way it was described.

If a new "football league" had a website and on it it had a story about OJ Simpon claiming to be a representative of the NFL and therefore the article went on to imply that the NFL is THUS comprised of murderers....It is not accurate to the point of misleading.

So how was the OP and the title a lie?
There is nothing in the Think Progress story that is faked and there is nothing in it that claims the man belongs to the Tea Party.

sure. Read the op...it is a lie as is the thread title.

it is not a lie. It was posted on the site and it was not completely factual nor was it accurate in the way it was described.

If a new "football league" had a website and on it it had a story about oj simpon claiming to be a representative of the nfl and therefore the article went on to imply that the nfl is thus comprised of murderers....it is not accurate to the point of misleading.

So how was the op and the title a lie?
there is nothing in the think progress story that is faked and there is nothing in it that claims the man belongs to the tea party.

implications.

The bias that clearly stands out is your own

No, actually, it isn't. If you want to rely on right-wing propaganda, be my guest. I'll stick w/ the BBC, NPR news and PBS.

Hmmm...

SO I guess you disagree with the unbiased Pew Research Center for Excellence in Journalism study that found that Fox was the moset level and MSNBC the most biased.....with CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC fowing fox downward in that order (I believe that was the order).

SO I guess you disagree with the unbiased Pew Research Center for Excellence in Journalism study that found that Fox was the moset level and MSNBC the most biased.....with CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC fowing fox downward in that order (I believe that was the order).

Dude, don't take my word for it. Watch it and then watch the other channels. The difference is obvious and glaring. Fox may be many things, but you'd have to be blind and deaf to call them "level".

Dude, don't take my word for it. Watch it and then watch the other channels. The difference is obvious and glaring. Fox may be many things, but you'd have to be blind and deaf to call them "level".

They were called by many as biased during the campaign as well.

Yet the PRC found that 40% of their reports on Obama were nbegative and 40% of their reports on McCain were negative.

No one else came close.

NBC and CBS never reported on the New Black Panther story. ABC had ONE 30 second piece on it.

Yes, FOX tends to drum home stories....but they are true stories and ONLY drum home becuase no one else will report them.

You want to call it bias, go ahead. I call it doing what journaluists are supposed to do

MAKING SURE WE KNOW WHAT OUR PAID AND ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE DOING ON OUR BEHALF.

They should rename themselves "Think Challenged"

Nobody's buying this shit anymore except the far left loonsquad.

You want to call it bias, go ahead. I call it doing what journaluists are supposed to do

MAKING SURE WE KNOW WHAT OUR PAID AND ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE DOING ON OUR BEHALF.

They also :"embellish" the truth, run pictures that do not conincide with the story and flat out lie. The spin on that channel is, frankly, unbelievable to me. Maybe it strikes me so because I do not watch any of those news channels on a regular basis. Sorry, I don't see how anyone can consider Fox a real, objective news source.

They also :"embellish" the truth, run pictures that do not conincide with the story and flat out lie. The spin on that channel is, frankly, unbelievable to me. Maybe it strikes me so because I do not watch any of those news channels on a regular basis. Sorry, I don't see how anyone can consider Fox a real, objective news source.

Yes, there were two documented incidents where they used film from a different story.
15 years in existance and two times it happened. But the competitoion ran it over and over making it seem like a lot more times.

That is like tens of thousands of tea partyers and only 5 signs that can be deemed as racist.

Yet people think it was thousands of signs.

Why?

Becuase the media has you believing what they want you to believe.

Yes, there were two documented incidents where they used film from a different story.
15 years in existance and two times it happened. But the competitoion ran it over and over making it seem like a lot more times.

Come on. The photos were to make the tea party whatever look a lot bigger than it was. That was no mistake - you KNOW that was intentional. I don't think Fox has much integrity at all. Then, I don't trust the others either.

Forum List

Back