BUSTED AGAIN! Think Progress gets caught faking another "Racist" Tea Party story!

Oh this is the oldest liberal trick in the book.

Since when is this guy who wrote the EDITORIAL MAINSTREAM ANYTHING???????????

But that didn't stop the liberals from saying it counts as "evidence" of tea party racism.

But the same can't be said about Think Progress?

Nice try!!!!!!

What the hell are you talking about? Is ThinkProgrees mainstream media or not? I don't read anything at ThinkProgress because it is all editorial interpretation of news stories - I'd rather my news be objective. And who is saying it is "evidence" of tea party racism? ThinkProgress, right? The guy who wrote the article, right? Again, if you read obviously slanted articles on opinion sites, what do you expect?

When a tactic fails, just keep trying to make people take the bait.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That just shows your desperation.

Was the guy making the editorial mainstream?

:lol::lol::lol:

Lets keep EXPOSING these traitors and ENEMIES we have WITHIN folks.

We know the Lamestream Media won't do, they have become ENENIES to the American people too. the sooner ALL see this the better.

Lets take OUR COUNTRY BACK.:clap2:

I know the liberals on here just HATE me. It's so much fun! :D

Not just Liberals, I'm sure you're a little embarrassing to tea partiers as well.

We know the Lamestream Media won't do, they have become ENENIES to the American people too. the sooner ALL see this the better.

I know the liberals on here just HATE me. It's so much fun! :D

You people are starting to sound like McCarthy in the days of his waning power

Yeah, well you libs ought to know about waning power . . .

CNN. CBS, MSNBC, etc lean just as far left on news and just as much more on their non-news content...

Sorry, but no they don't. I don't generally watch any of these, but I have before, and Fox definitely stands out in its bias.

CNN. CBS, MSNBC, etc lean just as far left on news and just as much more on their non-news content...

Sorry, but no they don't. I don't generally watch any of these, but I have before, and Fox definitely stands out in its bias.

Peepers is now going to the most desperate liberal tactic of all.

You have to convince HIM that's it's true, otherwise it isn't true.

All the while he has his fingers stuck in his ears, yelling la la la la la!

Who said it was your country. It's EVERY citizen's country. I certainly don't trust anyone who calls other Americans "enemies". It makes me wonder what they're up to and who the REAL enemies are. I don't want to go back to a time of blatant racism, sexism, pollution, etc., that you seem to think is so great.

Dumbass. You are the one that brought up the "lamestream" media in your little personal pep rally. I'm assuming you meant "mainstream" media by your clever wordage. I merely pointed out that ThinkProgress is NOT mainstream media but an opinionated site that interprets real news. Who cares if they're "faking" stories about racist teabaggers? What do you expect from a far-left site?

This post is a lie.

No one was caught doing anything like the OP states.

This guy praises and gives advice to the tea party, that means he idenifies with them.

How can you say he is not pro tea party?

OK, now you're not making any sense. And I'm female, btw. What are you trying to convince me that is a truth that I am denying? You didn't score very well in reading comprehension, did you?

Who said it was your country. It's EVERY citizen's country. I certainly don't trust anyone who calls other Americans "enemies". It makes me wonder what they're up to and who the REAL enemies are. I don't want to go back to a time of blatant racism, sexism, pollution, etc., that you seem to think is so great.

I don't care who you trust.
and I am calling on ALL AMERCIAN CITIZENS to take our country back from the traitors who walk in our Government and their Comrades in Arms traitors on the outside.
If you can't see we have always had ENEMIES WITHIN, it just seems to be more OPEN TODAY. then that is your blinders you have to take off.
the left considered Bush and Cheney Enemies. so I don't need a lecture from you or anyone else for that matter, but thanks.

Last edited:
This post is a lie.

This guy praises and gives advice to the tea party, that means he idenifies with them.

OJ Simpson is all for the NFL.....but that does not mean that the NFL is comprised of murderers.

The crux of the stroy is that they used that clip of him expressing his personal sentiments but left out the part where he was booed and forced out of the ralley.

Dumbass. You are the one that brought up the "lamestream" media in your little personal pep rally. I'm assuming you meant "mainstream" media by your clever wordage. I merely pointed out that ThinkProgress is NOT mainstream media but an opinionated site that interprets real news. Who cares if they're "faking" stories about racist teabaggers? What do you expect from a far-left site?

Didn't I hear that this "far left site" is headed by the same man that headed up Obama's transition team?

Last edited:
In reality they named him as someone running as a Republican that was encouraging the tea partiers to cultivate racists.

Are you stupid or just a bad liar?

"Encouraging" Tea Party members is difference from Tea Party right?

Who's stupid?

Did you think that was going to work?

Well you made one person dissapear from the thread

Yeah, Al Queda has done the same for Bush and Obama in their tapes.

Does that mean Bush and Obama are Al Queda?

And this one totally ignored your statement as seen below

This post is a lie.

Truth matters.......Osama Bin Laden gives advice to Bush and Obama in his released statements, does that mean Bin Laden Is pro bush/Pro Obama?

In reality they named him as someone running as a Republican that was encouraging the tea partiers to cultivate racists.

Are you stupid or just a bad liar?

"Encouraging" Tea Party members is difference from Tea Party right?

Who's stupid?

Did you think that was going to work?

Uh...yes, it is different. I guess we'll go with stupid. Thanks for clarifying that.

This post is a lie.

How can you say Obama is not pro Al Queda because Al Queda has done the same in videos they have made.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

OK, now you're not making any sense. And I'm female, btw. What are you trying to convince me that is a truth that I am denying? You didn't score very well in reading comprehension, did you?

You are a girl called "MR PEEPERS" and you talk about reading comprehension?

This post is a lie.

OJ Simpson is all for the NFL.....but that does not mean that the NFL is comprised of murderers.

The crux of the stroy is that they used that clip of him expressing his personal sentiments but left out the part where he was booed and forced out of the ralley.

That's what liberals do. They take out of context.

;)

Didn't I hear that this "far left site" is headed by the same man that headed up Obama's transition team?

Why would that be a surprise, given how "far left" all of liberalism is right now?

Forum List

Back