BUSTED AGAIN! Think Progress gets caught faking another "Racist" Tea Party story!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
THINK PROGRESS IS BUSTED AGAIN!

The horrible far left hacks at Think Progress once again were caught lying about supposed racism in the tea party movement. On Monday they posted some random editorial – from early July – published in a New Hampshire paper – by some lone racist and try to link him to the tea party…. But if you read the whole editorial you see that “tea party” is not even mentioned in the racist editorial! The tea party is not linked to this racist in anyway.

Think Progress also admits that they don’t even know if Murdough is a tea partier. But, he did mention “tea party” in the comment’s section of the July article and therefore, according to these radical hacks at Think Progress, that proves that the tea party is racist.

Got that? The tea party is racist because some white supremacist mentioned their name. Using this same logic, Obama is Al-Qaeda because he was mentioned in a Zawahiri tape. Hillary Clinton is part of the Taliban because they mentioned her in a tape.

Read all of this Juicy Story! :lol::lol::lol:

Think Progress Manufactures Another Fake Tea Party Racism Story - Big Government

Logic? You want logic from a liberal? Anyone ever spend any time around here and read the stuff coming from the Obamabots? :lol::lol::lol:

November is coming closer and liberals are getting desperate to smear the tea party.

What they are doing without realizing is telling us who they REALLY FEAR! :lol::lol:

They know Obama's policies have FAILED big time and they don't have a good argument against the Tea Party so, all they have left is to lie, smear, lie, smear.

When you see this much hysteria and lying from the left, you know who YOU want to vote for, and it sure isn't the people Think Progress is shilling for.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
In reality they named him as someone running as a Republican that was encouraging the tea partiers to cultivate racists.

Are you stupid or just a bad liar?

Lets keep EXPOSING these traitors and ENEMIES we have WITHIN folks.

We know the Lamestream Media won't do, they have become ENENIES to the American people too. the sooner ALL see this the better.

Lets take OUR COUNTRY BACK.:clap2:

In reality they named him as someone running as a Republican that was encouraging the tea partiers to cultivate racists.

Are you stupid or just a bad liar?

"Encouraging" Tea Party members is difference from Tea Party right?

Who's stupid?

Did you think that was going to work?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not familiar with it, but since when is ThinkProgress considered to be mainstream media? It's just as partisan as Fox, which some DO consider to be mainstream media. At least IT doesn't claim to be objective. I've come to the conclusion that anyone who gets their information from far right or far left blog/opinion sources is a typical dumb murikan dunderhead that has to be spoon-fed their beliefs. Just sayin'.

We know the Lamestream Media won't do, they have become ENENIES to the American people too. the sooner ALL see this the better.

I know the liberals on here just HATE me. It's so much fun! :D

I'm not familiar with it, but since when is ThinkProgress considered to be mainstream media? It's just as partisan as Fox, which some DO consider to be mainstream media. At least IT doesn't claim to be objective. I've come to the conclusion that anyone who gets their information from far right or far left blog/opinion sources is a typical dumb murikan dunderhead that has to be spoon-fed their beliefs. Just sayin'.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh this is the oldest liberal trick in the book.

Since when is this guy who wrote the EDITORIAL MAINSTREAM ANYTHING???????????

But that didn't stop the liberals from saying it counts as "evidence" of tea party racism.

But the same can't be said about Think Progress?

Nice try!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know the liberals on here just HATE me. It's so much fun!

I hate to inform you, but those talky points are old and tired, tired, tired. I would wager that most libs are just tuning it out at this point.

Notice you did not say as partisan as MSNBC, CBS, CNN, etc....

The fact is that ThinkProgress is WAYYYYYYYYYY more fringe and biased than FOX or CNN or the other mainstream media.. those ones may have leanings, but are in no way as extreme as places like ThinkProgress, HuffyPuffy, or whatever ones from the extreme right that you wish to legitimately cite

Oh this is the oldest liberal trick in the book.

Since when is this guy who wrote the EDITORIAL MAINSTREAM ANYTHING???????????

But that didn't stop the liberals from saying it counts as "evidence" of tea party racism.

But the same can't be said about Think Progress?

Nice try!!!!!!

What the hell are you talking about? Is ThinkProgrees mainstream media or not? I don't read anything at ThinkProgress because it is all editorial interpretation of news stories - I'd rather my news be objective. And who is saying it is "evidence" of tea party racism? ThinkProgress, right? The guy who wrote the article, right? Again, if you read obviously slanted articles on opinion sites, what do you expect?

I didn't mention them because there is not the same degree of bias that is evident at Fox. That network is shocking in its unobjective reporting.

You people are starting to sound like McCarthy in the days of his waning power

I didn't mention them because there is not the same degree of bias that is evident at Fox. That network is shocking in its unobjective reporting.

BULLSHIT... absolute blinded bullshit

Fox does have it's right leaning... and it's non-news content can go further right... but CNN. CBS, MSNBC, etc lean just as far left on news and just as much more on their non-news content...

The places such as ThinkProgress are indeed winger organizations... much farther out than FOX or the other mainstream news organizations

You people are starting to sound like McCarthy in the days of his waning power

When you can't argue facts, make baseless claims.

Forum List

Back