businesses going woke means businesses going broke

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I cite the case of Bud Light

I used to drink that beer until I found out.. not this latest woke BS but found out they supported some (not now recalled but) liberal cause. Did they give $$ to the dims?

So now they come up with this stupid ad with a trans person...

I mean how STUPID can you get? 99% of people are NOT trans... 90% of people don't believe in being trans

nuff said?

I wish they hadn't discontinued those "I mean a Bud Light commercials. They were a hoot.

I'd like to believe in the mantra go woke go broke.

But the reality is, 95% of the time it isn't true at all. People just want to say that and move on.

Budweiser still makes shit loads of money, Disney still makes shit loads of money, and so on. Sure they make take a financial hit but these big companies won't ever go broke, they are too big to fail.

Like sure bud light sales dropped. But that's a tiny percent of the beers they make.

And they aren't even an American company anymore. They are owned by ibev a Belgian company that's even bigger than them. They won't ever go broke. They may back off of the tranny thing for a bit but they will come back to it, the company hasn't changed it's out look or behaves any different.

I'd like to believe in the mantra go woke go broke.

But the reality is, 95% of the time it isn't true at all. People just want to say that and move on.

Budweiser still makes shit loads of money, Disney still makes shit loads of money, and so on. Sure they make take a financial hit but these big companies won't ever go broke, they are too big to fail.

Like sure bud light sales dropped. But that's a tiny percent of the beers they make.

And they aren't even an American company anymore. They are owned by ibev a Belgian company that's even bigger than them. They won't ever go broke. They may back off of the tranny thing for a bit but they will come back to it, the company hasn't changed it's out look or behaves any different.
yeh, I was wrong to say they are stupid. They probably realize.. what you say at the end here... back off the tranny thing for a time, then... whatever

But it looks like they are losing some serious $$ over this bs. And the stockholders are likely not happy...

And even if they drop the weirdo on their new cans.. I will likely NEVER buy that brand again... unless they say they are pro life now... That would do it.. but not holding my breath

I did not mean literally broke..

No one goes literally broke except the schmucky little people...

(the people who buy this yuck beer... or used to )

:(

Forum List

Back