Bush's Lies Caused The Iraq War

We are there because as a nation we have gone the way of the fags...we no longer fight to win...we fight to hold hands and sing.
So whats up with that Republicans never wanting to finish and win war thing?
Camp imitates RW and disappears up his own ass.
The only time anyone disappears from a discussion with you is when making you look foolish becomes boring or makes one feel like a bully for picking on a retard.
It's a scientific fact that when one experiences anal absorption., one is never aware of the phenomenon...such is your case. We'll let you know if and when you emerge.

What do you think when OBABBLE tells us this is a "generational war"...when last year he was telling us he had vanquished AQ?

I must have missed that one

Can you post where Obama said he had vanquished AlQaida?

But President Obama was not so keen on making such subtle distinctions during the campaign. The gist of his reelection message was that al Qaeda itself was headed on a fast track for the dustbin of history. Less than a year ago, Obama himself was suggesting all of al Qaeda was on the road to extinction.

“The war in Afghanistan is winding down. Al Qaeda has been decimated,” Obama said during a campaign rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin November 1, 2012. “Osama bin Laden is dead. So we’ve made real progress these past four years.”
“Al Qaeda is on the path to defeat,” Obama declared during remarks in Columbus, Ohio on the final day of the campaign.

Obama During Campaign 8220 Al Qaeda Has Been Decimated 8221 The Blog on Obama White House Dossier

When was the last major attack byAlQaida outside of its own borders?
Where are they today vs their heyday in 1999-2002?

How do they stand in terms of recruitment, financing, leadership, and political clout in the Muslim world compared to then?

What "border" are you talking about?

The border of the country they are operating out of

When was the last AlQaida attack in a western country?

What do you think when OBABBLE tells us this is a "generational war"...when last year he was telling us he had vanquished AQ?

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack CNS News

What do you do when you are beaten...you run. GFY.

It's the war of word

Demise and decimate do not have the same meaning. CNS seems to be using them as if they were the same. I didn't see anywhere in that article where he used the term vanquished either. But if he did I'm sure his speech writers would have qualified it with an "on the way to being" or something

It's the war of word

Demise and decimate do not have the same meaning. CNS seems to be using them as if they were the same. I didn't see anywhere in that article where he used the term vanquished either. But if he did I'm sure his speech writers would have qualified it with an "on the way to being" or something
like what is the meaning of is....is. Great dodge.

If Bush had told us up front that we would have to keep troops in Iraq forever before he invaded, we would have told him to go fuck himself

Instead, he told us we would be treated as liberators

If only FDR would have told us the war would last 4 years and we would be occupying those countries for over 60 years what would you have told him?

The Iraq War Was a Good Idea, If You Ask the Kurds

RW would have looked at the "D" after his name and given him the thumbs up. If it was a Republican, he'd have said the war was based on lies.

Redefining words and how words are used has been used as a method of deflection and misinforming so much that it has become an acceptable part of our culture to the uneducated. It can be seen and even defended right here. Thank you tea party.

Redefining words and how words are used has been used as a method of deflection and misinforming so much that it has become an acceptable part of our culture to the uneducated. It can be seen and even defended right here. Thank you tea party.

"Redefining words and how words are used..."
Would these following words EVER be redefined by the terrorists to help kill US troops in Iraq?

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

Is there any "redefining words and how words are used ..."in the above "words"?

Would these following words EVER be redefined by the terrorists to help kill US troops in Iraq?

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

No, those are uncomfortable truths that honest people were willing to confront. It is what people of high moral character do.

No, those are uncomfortable truths that honest people were willing to confront. It is what people of high moral character do.

No those were stupid selfish politically driven statements that per the following Harvard study COST US soldier lives.

THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT
That asked the simple question:
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The resounding answer WAS YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.

In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.

“Sometimes words are mistakes; they’re just poorly put. But sometimes they’re a manifestation of one’s deep belief in the world and that’s what you really get with President Obama.”

“The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a JV team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant,” Mr. Obama told Mr. Remnick. He drew a distinction between Al Qaeda and “jihadists who are engaged in various local power struggles and disputes, often sectarian.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/09/u...urances-have-come-back-to-haunt-him.html?_r=0

It's the war of word

Nope, two different words with two different meanings interchanged to fool some people into believing outlandish conclusions. It's a typical tactic of the Right wing echo chamber to fool their parrots.

Redefining the context.

It's the war of word

Nope, two different words with two different meanings interchanged to fool some people into believing outlandish conclusions. It's a typical tactic of the Right wing echo chamber to fool their parrots.

Demise means they are wiped out, decimate means a large percentage is wiped out. To say they are not synonyms I would agree with, but they are shades of grey from each other. Clearly Obama saying either about Al Qaeda is a strong statement they are very weak. What exactly are you claiming is misleading?

It's the war of word

Even worse is the Libtard way of giving completly different meaning to the same word...like "husband"....in the marital sense.

It's the war of word

Demise means they are wiped out, decimate means a large percentage is wiped out. To say they are not synonyms I would agree with, but they are shades of grey from each other. Clearly Obama saying either about Al Qaeda is a strong statement they are very weak. What exactly are you claiming is misleading?
The German Army was decimated at Stalingrad. They were still had a strong army.

It's the war of word

Now that's a word game. The German army at Stalingrad, the subject in your first sentence, was not strong after Stalingrad. They surrendered and the survivors were taken prisoner. You changed the subject to the German army in general.

So you think when Obama kept talking about Al Qaeda being "decimated" he meant they were still a strong army, they had just suffered some losses? That's what he was trying to convey? You believe that?

He also called ISIS JV. Did that mean they were a strong army also?

It's the war of word

When I was living in an apartment building I would regularly decimate the roach population. I could never insure their complete demise(in my living space) until I bought a house. Clearly his speech writers didn't intend for him to claim the group was exterminated. The article's title claimed one thing but the body of the report proved he never said demise or vanquished.

It's the war of word

When I was living in an apartment building I would regularly decimate the roach population. I could never insure their complete demise(in my living space) until I bought a house. Clearly his speech writers didn't intend for him to claim the group was exterminated. The article's title claimed one thing but the body of the report proved he never said demise or vanquished.

And you believe when Obama kept saying Al Qaeda was "decimated" that he meant to imply it was no thang, they'd be back shortly as strong as ever like roaches? But they had taken a momentary setback?

It's the war of word

Now that's a word game. The German army at Stalingrad, the subject in your first sentence, was not strong after Stalingrad. They surrendered and the survivors were taken prisoner. You changed the subject to the German army in general.

So you think when Obama kept talking about Al Qaeda being "decimated" he meant they were still a strong army, they had just suffered some losses? That's what he was trying to convey? You believe that?

He also called ISIS JV. Did that mean they were a strong army also?
I was referring to the German Army overall. They lost almost a million axis soldiers with the defeat at Stalingrad, about 25% of their men in uniform that could not be replaced.

Forum List

Back