Bush won Florida 10 diff ways in 2000

Except Bush won re-election by a convincing majority the next time.

And frankly, the people who got rubbed off the roles were people I don't want voting anyway, so no great loss.

I think you should only be allowed to vote if you are paying taxes.

Frankly, we both know you don't know jack shit about the people who were scrubbed from the roles, but that doesn't stop you from posting, does it?

I know exactly who got scrubbed off the roles....People with convictions, people who didn't live where they claimed they lived, etc.

Incidently, you Dems have lied about this long enough, too.

The Federal Courts ordered that the voter rolls be scrubbed, not Jeb Bush, after a disputed Miami Mayoral election.

Thanks for proving me right. You don't know jack shit about who got scrubbed.

Warrior102 said:
Hi, you have received -331 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
And you win this, asswiping beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.

Warrior102 negged me for the above post. He's been negging the crap out of me for having opposing points of view. Does he do this to others - or am I his favorite neggee? I only neg for personal attacks - or when I'm negged for no logical reason. I find Warrior102's nonsense very childish.

Under some counting scenarios, Gore won Florida.
Not under the only 'scenario' that mattered

The recount process was stopped by the Supreme Court.
Because FL election law did not provide equal protection to the voters of FL and therefore violated the Constituttion.

The result was that the election was handed to an incompetent against the will of the people.
Your partisan bigotry aside... the people do not elect the President; as such, any argument regarding the will of the people is irrelevant.

Frankly, we both know you don't know jack shit about the people who were scrubbed from the roles, but that doesn't stop you from posting, does it?

I know exactly who got scrubbed off the roles....People with convictions, people who didn't live where they claimed they lived, etc.

Incidently, you Dems have lied about this long enough, too.

The Federal Courts ordered that the voter rolls be scrubbed, not Jeb Bush, after a disputed Miami Mayoral election.

Thanks for proving me right. You don't know jack shit about who got scrubbed.

Sure I do. People who needed to be scrubbed.

Because FL election law did not provide equal protection to the voters of FL and therefore violated the Constituttion.

Do you recall that decision? The SC specifically said not to use their decision as precedent. Think about that.

The result was that the election was handed to an incompetent against the will of the people.
Your partisan bigotry aside... the people do not elect the President; as such, any argument regarding the will of the people is irrelevant.

That Bush was incompetent is a nonpartisan viewpoint.

The will of the people is relevant, to those who value our nation as it is.

Sure I do. People who needed to be scrubbed.

You sure like to double down on ignorance.

NOt at all. A federal court ordered a scrubbing of the voter rolls... Jeb did that, and the Federal Court accepted the results.

Case closed.

The only thing that's closed is your mind.

You ought to read the link.

Do you recall that decision? The SC specifically said not to use their decision as precedent. Think about that.
I recall that the Equal Protection decision went 7-2, and there was no such note attached.
Given that FL electuion law did not provide equal protection, there was no choice but to stop the recounts as any such recounts would have been in violation of the Constitution,
Period.
Ah... denial - the first step. Cood for you!

I am certain this will be news to you...
You have no right to vote for President.
The people do not elect the President.
Thus, the will of the people, in electing the President, is irrelevant.

Last edited:
NOt at all. A federal court ordered a scrubbing of the voter rolls... Jeb did that, and the Federal Court accepted the results.

Case closed.

Never read links provided by Democrats... life's too fuckin' short.

Federal court ordered a scrubbing, they got a scrubbing. Case closed.

And to the point. The voters of Florida could have voted Jeb out in 2002. He won by a decent margin. They could have reversed themselves in 2004. They voted for Bush.

There were shennanigans on both sides in Florida, such as the Democratic Counties that disqualified military absentee ballots or the networks announcing Gore had carried Florida based on faulty exit polling when the polling places in the Panhandle hadn't closed yet.

End of the day, Bush got more votes, that was the result that was upheld by the courts, by the people of Florida in subsequent elections.

And frankly, since you Democrats never moved to repeal the electoral college, and even used a "Electoral College" strategy in 2004 that already concluded you'd lose the popular vote, you really don't have room to complain here.

Just like a Democrat, bringing a knife to a gunfight.

I recall that the Equal Protection decision went 7-2, and there was no such note attached.
Given that FL electuion law did not provide equal protection, there was no choice but to stop the recounts as any such recounts would have been in violation of the Constitution,
Period.
Ah... denial - the first step. Cood for you!

I am certain this will be news to you...
You have no right to vote for President.
The people do not elect the President.
Thus, the will of the people, in electing the President, is irrelevant.

On what planet is your country? :)

Case closed.

Never read links provided by Democrats... life's too fuckin' short.

Federal court ordered a scrubbing, they got a scrubbing. Case closed.

And to the point. The voters of Florida could have voted Jeb out in 2002. He won by a decent margin. They could have reversed themselves in 2004. They voted for Bush.

There were shennanigans on both sides in Florida, such as the Democratic Counties that disqualified military absentee ballots or the networks announcing Gore had carried Florida based on faulty exit polling when the polling places in the Panhandle hadn't closed yet.

End of the day, Bush got more votes, that was the result that was upheld by the courts, by the people of Florida in subsequent elections.

And frankly, since you Democrats never moved to repeal the electoral college, and even used a "Electoral College" strategy in 2004 that already concluded you'd lose the popular vote, you really don't have room to complain here.

Just like a Democrat, bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Bush didn't get more votes. That's what we're talking about. More people voted for Gore. Depending on the standard used, Gore got more votes in Florida, too. The scrubbing removed voters who had the same name, except for having Jr or Sr attached to it, and to folks named John Martin when the voter to be scrubbed was Martin John. That was not court ordered. Like all right wingers, you only care about outcomes, not right and wrong.

The link would expand your knowledge. Please try that once in a while.

Bush didn't get more votes. That's what we're talking about. More people voted for Gore. Depending on the standard used, Gore got more votes in Florida, too. The scrubbing removed voters who had the same name, except for having Jr or Sr attached to it, and to folks named John Martin when the voter to be scrubbed was Martin John. That was not court ordered. Like all right wingers, you only care about outcomes, not right and wrong.

No, it really doesn't, because it's the same whining.

If voting were really important to these people, they'd have made sure they were still on the rolls and if they were taken off, to get put back on.

It wasn't like it was a dark secret that the rolls were being reviewed. It was on the news and stuff.

No, it really doesn't, because it's the same whining.

If voting were really important to these people, they'd have made sure they were still on the rolls and if they were taken off, to get put back on.

It wasn't like it was a dark secret that the rolls were being reviewed. It was on the news and stuff.

Now, Joe, be serious. John Martin can't be expected to know that his name was taken off because Martin John, a felon, was removed.

Now, Joe, be serious. John Martin can't be expected to know that his name was taken off because Martin John, a felon, was removed.

Why not?

If voting was that important, and you knew the state just had to do a federally ordered massive purge of the voter rolls because it was so inaccurate, you think it would be incumbant upon you to make sure your name was still registered.

(Which, of course, is the problem with Motor Voter and other laws that register people to vote automatically instead of having people register themselves for that specific purpose.)

Before the election, the Jeb Bush administration performed a "scrubbing" of the voter rolls. The company doing the scrubbing warned them that legal voters would be disenfranchised, but they were instructed to go ahead with the scrubbing anyway.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under some counting scenarios, Gore won Florida.

The result was that the election was handed to an incompetent against the will of the people. We all paid the price. I resolved never to be complacent about an election again.

Except Bush won re-election by a convincing majority the next time.

And frankly, the people who got rubbed off the roles were people I don't want voting anyway, so no great loss.

I think you should only be allowed to vote if you are paying taxes.

I wouldn't be crowing about this. :badgrin: I didn't realize Bush II was such a hero of yours. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back