Bush won Florida 10 diff ways in 2000

no one legitimately thinks Bush stole the election way back when, it'd be a lot more legitimate to talk about Obama stealing the election for lack of vetting. I watch Fox news and Alan Colmes thinks that Obama was overly vetted. What a psycho!!! Everyone knows the reality is that Obama never got vetted by all the major news networks. It was a disgrace and they look pathetic because of it.

Ummmm, never would have thunk it.

now stop your whining bitches and moveon

Actually, it's completely impossible to know who won Florida because when you are talking about that thin of a margin, you could count them 500 times and get 500 results.

But the Democrats lost any credibility on this issue when their game plan in 2004 became to concentrate solely on winning the electoral college even if they lost the popular vote.

The Electoral College is an anachronism that needs to go. but no one has the guts to do it.

Actually, it's completely impossible to know who won Florida because when you are talking about that thin of a margin, you could count them 500 times and get 500 results.

But the Democrats lost any credibility on this issue when their game plan in 2004 became to concentrate solely on winning the electoral college even if they lost the popular vote.

The Electoral College is an anachronism that needs to go. but no one has the guts to do it.

Then that would have meant Gore would have been POTUS since he received more votes nationally than Bush. And to do away with the Electoral College would require a Constitutional Amendment.

Just think if Gore had just won his own state of Tennessee. I also wonder what the outcome would have been if the Democrats had not pushed to have overseas Military votes invalidated in the State of Florida. That was when I learned to what extent Democrats will go to "Support the Troops" (yea, take their vote away!!!).

President Bush won the election - Twice.
Served in the White House for eight years.
That's a fact!
Meanwhile, Gore and Kerry sat idly by, drooling on each other.

lol. they wont ever. we will be hearing about how Bush "stole" Florida 50 years from now

That's the beauty of it. If they really believe that then it's got to sting. Let 'em suffer.

It's like the GI in Saving Private Ryan during the battle to fight their way off the beach who yells to his buddies, "Don't shoot. Let 'em burn!" as Germans come stumbling out of machine gun nests with their uniforms afire.

That's a fact!

Bush won the electoral college vote but not the popular vote. He lost that one by more than a half-million votes.

That was one of only three times that the man who got the most votes lost the election.

That's a fact!
And what were you doing during this time Unwarrior.....Yeah that's right...SAT ON YOUR FAT ASS:badgrin:

Theliq

Before the election, the Jeb Bush administration performed a "scrubbing" of the voter rolls. The company doing the scrubbing warned them that legal voters would be disenfranchised, but they were instructed to go ahead with the scrubbing anyway.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under some counting scenarios, Gore won Florida.

The recount process was stopped by the Supreme Court.

The result was that the election was handed to an incompetent against the will of the people. We all paid the price. I resolved never to be complacent about an election again.

Then that would have meant Gore would have been POTUS since he received more votes nationally than Bush. And to do away with the Electoral College would require a Constitutional Amendment.

Two points. First, if the rules were different, then the game plans would have been different. Bush would have put more emphasis on 1) Challenging voter rolls in places like California, where Gray Davis was allowing illegals to vote and 2) Getting better voter turnout in states he won.

Second, there are a lot of ways to get rid of the EC without amending the constitution. Allocate the electors proportionately, like Maine and Nebraska do, or do what a bunch of states have done, and pass a law stating that the electors will go to the person who wins the national popular vote, as long as a certain number of states agree.

Before the election, the Jeb Bush administration performed a "scrubbing" of the voter rolls. The company doing the scrubbing warned them that legal voters would be disenfranchised, but they were instructed to go ahead with the scrubbing anyway.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under some counting scenarios, Gore won Florida.

The recount process was stopped by the Supreme Court.

The result was that the election was handed to an incompetent against the will of the people. We all paid the price. I resolved never to be complacent about an election again.

Except Bush won re-election by a convincing majority the next time.

And frankly, the people who got rubbed off the roles were people I don't want voting anyway, so no great loss.

I think you should only be allowed to vote if you are paying taxes.

And frankly, the people who got rubbed off the roles were people I don't want voting anyway, so no great loss.

Frankly, we both know you don't know jack shit about the people who were scrubbed from the roles, but that doesn't stop you from posting, does it?

Frankly, we both know you don't know jack shit about the people who were scrubbed from the roles, but that doesn't stop you from posting, does it?

I know exactly who got scrubbed off the roles....People with convictions, people who didn't live where they claimed they lived, etc.

Incidently, you Dems have lied about this long enough, too.

The Federal Courts ordered that the voter rolls be scrubbed, not Jeb Bush, after a disputed Miami Mayoral election.

Forum List

Back