Bush won Florida 10 diff ways in 2000

lol. they wont ever. we will be hearing about how Bush "stole" Florida 50 years from now

What was his brother doing in Florida back then? Hmmm.

Ummmm... to answer the OP.... Who gives a shit? It's over. Nothing like crying over spilled milk.... the stupid thing about it???? Your side won... and you're still bawling.

lol. they wont ever. we will be hearing about how Bush "stole" Florida 50 years from now

Who started this thread and for what purpose?

Ginscpy

Which, of course, is an anomally. 99.9% chance when it's brought up, it's brought up by someone whining about how Bush stole the election despite winning every recount, including the illegitimate ones the media preformed after the state was called.

That's one thing I've never done personally Avatar... I always felt it was what it was... In fact... I voted for Bush in that election.

That's one thing I've never done personally Avatar... I always felt it was what it was... In fact... I voted for Bush in that election.

I am glad to hear that. Because I think it's dishonest to say Bush stole that election when he won every single count.

For the most part I think we are past that. But it pops up every once and a while. Certain members of the board are guilty of this more than others, but I think i will spare their names since I have desire to single them out or speak ill of them.

now stop your whining bitches and moveon
1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

no one legitimately thinks Bush stole the election way back when, it'd be a lot more legitimate to talk about Obama stealing the election for lack of vetting. I watch Fox news and Alan Colmes thinks that Obama was overly vetted. What a psycho!!! Everyone knows the reality is that Obama never got vetted by all the major news networks. It was a disgrace and they look pathetic because of it.

Last edited:
By the way, if Bush actually did "steal" the election, what can be done about it eleven years later? Repeal or reverse everything he did over his eight-year term, then install Gore and Liebermann?

It's not like invalidating a national championship in college football.

Who started this thread and for what purpose?

Ginscpy

Which, of course, is an anomally. 99.9% chance when it's brought up, it's brought up by someone whining about how Bush stole the election despite winning every recount, including the illegitimate ones the media preformed after the state was called.

Citation needed.

What was his brother doing in Florida back then? Hmmm.

:D

Nothing was funnier than Judy calling Florida for Gore and everyone starting to run with it;

I swear it was the funniest moment in political media. Bernie went white when Karl called. They put him on live (on the phone) Shaw visibly freaked.

"hello CNN" Judy aren't you premature? The panhandle is in a different time zone".

Hmmmmmmmmm so funny.

But what now you are insinuating that Jeb rigged an election?

lamolamolamolamolamolamolamolamolamolamolamolamo

give me a break

Last edited:

Forum List

Back