Bush took 4 times more vacation days than Obama

good grief, what is this about the fifteenth time they have posted this in the last couple weeks?

Obamabots gotta cover his ass for some reason...cult worship, creepy

PolitiFact | Al Sharpton defends Obama family vacation, saying George W. Bush spent more time away

At this same point in his presidency Bush took 367 days of vacations vs. 92 for Obama.

When he did, it was usually at Camp David, which is set up like a mini-White House, and presidents can work from there.

The beauty of Bush, though, was that when he WAS in DC, he was actually working at being a president, not flying around the country, saying, "look at me" as he campaigned non-stop. Bush loved America and didn't want to see her as a Third World country.

You, nor I, may not agree with all of his policy decisions, but one could never question his patriotism or ambitions; they were pro-America. Some of them may be helping to support you, financially, right now, as we speak...

and you have to love them declaring how bush took more vacations, when Obama's only been in OFFICE FOR FIVE YEARS to Bush's EIGHT

good grief

Yeah, but Bush was working during his vacations.

All Obama does is play golf and smoke dope.

PolitiFact | Al Sharpton defends Obama family vacation, saying George W. Bush spent more time away

At this same point in his presidency Bush took 367 days of vacations vs. 92 for Obama.

When he did, it was usually at Camp David, which is set up like a mini-White House, and presidents can work from there.

The beauty of Bush, though, was that when he WAS in DC, he was actually working at being a president, not flying around the country, saying, "look at me" as he campaigned non-stop. Bush loved America and didn't want to see her as a Third World country.

You, nor I, may not agree with all of his policy decisions, but one could never question his patriotism or ambitions; they were pro-America. Some of them may be helping to support you, financially, right now, as we speak...

Written with the same Authority as befitting a Minister of Truth. You may believe you can rewrite history, but as usual your wrong. One graphic example is sufficient, here are two: "My Pet Goat" and Katrina.

And let us never forget that after being in office for six years we experienced the greatest economic crisis since 1929. You can spin and blame others for The Great Recession of 2007 - 2009 but the buck stopped at his desk. He is ultimately responsible for that failure and 911.

Last edited:

But Bush was the President, not the Master of Ceremonies.

I don't want to seem racists, but if I am so what.

I've noticed a distinct different self super ego with Afro-American military officers and politicians versus the white fellows I've known.

Written with the same Authority as befitting a Minister of Truth. You may believe you can rewrite history, but as usual your wrong. One graphic example is sufficient, here are two: "My Pet Goat" and Katrina.

still blaming bush for Katrina when it was their own state and city government who failed them...Bush sent in the National Guard that saved many lives and you lefties STIL shit on Bush and the National guard for your disgusting politics...but don't blame Obama for any of the scandals in the government under him or for our Ambassador being killed with him being CIC...
you people are so pathetic

Last edited:
So when people take work to their home are they on "vacation"?

Bush owned his place in Crawford,TX.

So he didn't go on a vacation. He went home.
When he went home he didn't have to pay hotel rooms for Secret Service as they had a place on the ranch to stay.
The encampment is a cluster of double-wide mobile homes, adjacent to the president's 1,600-acre ranch, where a handful of traveling White House staffers, Secret Service agents and communications staffers both work and sleep during Bush's stays here.

Most members of the president's large entourage of personal, military, security and press aides stay in hotels about 20 miles away, but a skeleton crew is always close by, providing a kind of mini-West Wing for the president while he is here -- which he is ofte
"At the same point in Bush's presidency, the 43rd president had spent 367 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, and his parent's compound at Kennebunkport, Maine, according to a count by CBS News reporter Mark Knoller. Obama, who doesn't own a vacation home, has spent a total of 92 days of his presidency on vacation, according to Knoller.

So by subtracting 367 days spent at his ranch Bush took LESS vacation time to places like Hawaii, Martha's vineyard.. and running up all the attendant expenses Obama has in flying his dog separately!

Last edited:
1012484_706848589341978_191782799_n.jpg

How soon before someone posts the lie about Bo the dog getting his own airplane?

Desperate rw's.

But Bush was the President, not the Master of Ceremonies.

I don't want to seem racists, but if I am so what.

I've noticed a distinct different self super ego with Afro-American military officers and politicians versus the white fellows I've known.

If you wait a moment, I'll go get my DaVinci parchments, so I can figure this post out....

, you post some picture and we are just suppose to believe it..

you all accuse people of being petty when they bring up Obama's vacations...why do you people feel the need to defend Obama for vacations by bringing up Bush and other Presidents?

guilty consciousness....you know people are right to bitch about the EXTRAVAGANCE of the Obama's vacations...It's not how many they've taken...but hey, don't let get in your all's way while covering his ass..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back