Bush Sr. killed Kennedy and framed Nixon

Here's even more proof. Come on eots, get a petition going. Arrest Papa Bush NOW.Did Bush help to kill JFK?

yeah BUSH sr had JFK killed.Its a known fact that he was a CIA operative back then.Matter of fact there is a photo taken back then that shows a pic of Bush next door to the texas school book depository that day at Dealy Plaza that day.That was why he later got promoted to CIA director was for his role in the assassination and then later of course the ulitmate role-the presidency of course.There is a hug article on it I WOULD post for you but since your so much in denail about government conspiracys and bury your head in the sand when shown evidence,no sense in me posting it for you.there was a video at youtube that they have since deleted called-THE JFK BUSH CONNECTION.youtube is always deleting important stuff like that so people like you will keep their heads buried in the sand.Oh and dont know where you get this nonsense he had Nixon framed,Nixon was in on it as well.he ran secret covert activities for the CIA when he was vice president under Eisenhower in vietnam.They were running secret wars then that they kept Eisenhowen out of the loop on.Nixon,LBJ were buddies and both in on it and thier other buddie J EDGAR HOOVER covered it up of course.
what a fucking moron

George HW Bush was NEVER a CIA opperative
he was appointed as Director of the CIA in 1976

George H. W. Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
its a political position, not an opperative one
:rolleyes:

btw,since your in denial when it comes to government conspiracys,you being the COINCIDENCE THEORIST you are,you'll just automatically dismiss it as a coincidence that during the bay of pigs invasion that the CIA lied to kennedy about in hoping to trick him into ordering an all out invasion of the islands,two of the Battle cruisers that went into the operation were named a couple of curious names.one was Barbara the other Zapata which is very strange since Bush had an oil drilling company named "Zapata offshore" but thats something you COINCIDENCE THEORISTS will automatically dismiss as sheer coincidence of course,and it was just a mere "COINCIDENCE" of course CIA operative Bush Sr was by the Texas School Book Depository that day.

Last edited:
btw,since your in denial when it comes to government conspiracys,you being the COINCIDENCE THEORIST you are,you'll just automatically dismiss it as a coincidence that during the bay of pigs invasion that the CIA lied to kennedy about in hoping to trick him into ordering an all out invasion of the islands,two of the Battle cruisers that went into the operation were named a couple of curious names.one was Barbara the other Zapata which is very strange since Bush had an oil drilling company named "Zapata offshore" but thats something you COINCIDENCE THEORISTS will automatically dismiss as sheer coincidence of course,and it was just a mere "COINCIDENCE" of course CIA operative Bush Sr was by the Texas School Book Depository that day.
George HW Bush was a low level politician in 1963

so these conspiracy theorists have Prescott Bush supporting Hitler, George HW Bush killing Kennedy and framing Nixon, and George W killing JFK Jr., blowing up the WTC, shooting a missile into the pentagon, and shooting down flight 93 once Beamer took control of it.

did I miss anything?

Yea, the events in Dallas on November 22, 1963 did not happen the way the Warren Commission reported, unless the law of physics were somehow suspended at 12:30 CST.

no, he was probably in the CIA as a covert operative, or a NOC... this does NOT mean all the other gibberish said here is true though....such as 'he had kennedy killed'...

i realize Wiki is usually not a solid source, but there are many, many links to back up what it says on Zapata Corp so it is feasible...imho, and makes sense to later make him the CIA head...with all of his under cover experience in his junior years....ya know, it is possible? Can't be ruled out imo...

Zapata Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's were you're WRONG pal!

He was controlling the world when he was in prep school!

Get with the f****** program, man!

That's were you're WRONG pal!

He was controlling the world when he was in prep school!

Get with the f****** program, man!
ah, so THATS where Cheney got the weather control machine

no, he was probably in the CIA as a covert operative, or a NOC... this does NOT mean all the other gibberish said here is true though....such as 'he had kennedy killed'...

i realize Wiki is usually not a solid source, but there are many, many links to back up what it says on Zapata Corp so it is feasible...imho, and makes sense to later make him the CIA head...with all of his under cover experience in his junior years....ya know, it is possible? Can't be ruled out imo...

Zapata Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah thats what I meant that he was covert operative.you got to remember that Prescott Bush funded and helped put Hitler into power.

so these conspiracy theorists have Prescott Bush supporting Hitler, George HW Bush killing Kennedy and framing Nixon, and George W killing JFK Jr., blowing up the WTC, shooting a missile into the pentagon, and shooting down flight 93 once Beamer took control of it.

did I miss anything?

Yea, the events in Dallas on November 22, 1963 did not happen the way the Warren Commission reported, unless the law of physics were somehow suspended at 12:30 CST.

exactly.

There is this one poster out thats real funny that shows Dan Rather snoring away when the zapruder film is being shown.for good reason as you can see below.LOL.funny how Rather got handsomly rewarded for going along with the coverup isnt it? yet people here still blindly believe in what the corporate controlled media tells them.something as well you'll find interesting is Dick Nixon pardoned Jack Ruby in 1947 for committing un american activities-Nixon had deep ties to the mob as did LBJ.

Nixon also is the only person that day who could not remember where he was that day.Everybody in the world to this day that was there, can recount exactly where they were that day and what they were doing.Nixon was the one person that day who could not remember where he was.He lied and said he was never in Dallas,that he was in washington that day.

Photographs caught him red handed though showing him at a pepsi cola convention being held that day.Nixon also had deep ties to the CIA.When he was vice president under Eisenhower,he was running secret covert operations for the CIA in Laos and cambodia the american people knew nothing about.Even Eisenhower was unaware of them.something else in case you did not know,funny how Gerald Ford got rewarded the presidency for his participation in the coverup on the warren commission isnt it? Even the mainstream press actually to my surprise,reported recently that he was secretly recording the warren commission hearings for J Edgar Hoover.Ford of course to the day of his grave,always endorced the warren commission report.

ACTUAL RECORDING OF DAN RATHER LYING TO AMERICA ABOUT THE JFK ASSASSINATION Dan Rather, at the time an unknown newscaster from a small market Texas TV station, viewed the Zapruder film, then described it to America on the CBS network. As this recording of that broadcast shows, Rather lied to all of America in claiming that the head shot pushed John F. Kennedy's head forward. Rather's meteoric rise to network status and stardom soon followed. When the Zapruder film was finally shown publicly, during Jim Garrison's trial of CIA agent Clay Shaw, Rather's lie was revealed for all to see. WAV format.

Last edited:

did I miss anything?

exactly.

Therefore, we're going to believe every single conspiracy theory that anyone dreams up.

There is this one poster out thats real funny that shows Dan Rather snoring away when the zapruder film is being shown.for good reason as you can see below.LOL.funny how Rather got handsomly rewarded for going along with the coverup isnt it? yet people here still blindly believe in what the corporate controlled media tells them.something as well you'll find interesting is Dick Nixon pardoned Jack Ruby in 1947 for committing un american activities-Nixon had deep ties to the mob as did LBJ.

Nixon also is the only person that day who could not remember where he was that day.Everybody in the world to this day that was there, can recount exactly where they were that day and what they were doing.Nixon was the one person that day who could not remember where he was.He lied and said he was never in Dallas,that he was in washington that day.

Photographs caught him red handed though showing him at a pepsi cola convention being held that day.Nixon also had deep ties to the CIA.When he was vice president under Eisenhower,he was running secret covert operations for the CIA in Laos and cambodia the american people knew nothing about.Even Eisenhower was unaware of them.something else in case you did not know,funny how Gerald Ford got rewarded the presidency for his participation in the coverup on the warren commission isnt it? Even the mainstream press actually to my surprise,reported recently that he was secretly recording the warren commission hearings for J Edgar Hoover.Ford of course to the day of his grave,always endorced the warren commission report.

ACTUAL RECORDING OF DAN RATHER LYING TO AMERICA ABOUT THE JFK ASSASSINATION Dan Rather, at the time an unknown newscaster from a small market Texas TV station, viewed the Zapruder film, then described it to America on the CBS network. As this recording of that broadcast shows, Rather lied to all of America in claiming that the head shot pushed John F. Kennedy's head forward. Rather's meteoric rise to network status and stardom soon followed. When the Zapruder film was finally shown publicly, during Jim Garrison's trial of CIA agent Clay Shaw, Rather's lie was revealed for all to see. WAV format.
lol
did you just forget the link?
or doesnt it exist at all?

exactly.

Therefore, we're going to believe every single conspiracy theory that anyone dreams up.

WOW...polarized thinking...

No...every event needs to be viewed separately...

If I believe that President Kennedy's assassination didn't happen the way the government said it did, does that mean I am a conspiracy nut? Do I have to then support all conspiracy theories?

I don't know WHO murdered President Kennedy and wounded Governor Connolly, but the physical, medical and scientific evidence doesn't add up to a single gunman on the 6th floor of the Texas School Depository Building...

If I believe that President Kennedy's assassination didn't happen the way the government said it did, does that mean I am a conspiracy nut? Do I have to then support all conspiracy theories?

I don't know WHO murdered President Kennedy and wounded Governor Connolly, but the physical, medical and scientific evidence doesn't add up to a single gunman on the 6th floor of the Texas School Depository Building...

My comment wasn't directed towards you.

I'm skeptical of the Warren Commission's findings also.

exactly.

that sure as hell is what YOUR doing with 9/11 believing the 9/11 COVERUP commission theories.:cuckoo:Till 9/11 came along,the kennedy assassination is what I was obsessed with.After I saw the movie JFK,I started reading books on it.I have read over a 100 books on the assassination and have met and interviewed witnesses that were there over the years.There are a lot of parralels and similarities in the kennedy assassination and 9/11.We know they were BOTH inside jobs because in both cases,there were stand down orders.The 112th military army commander in dallas was told by a high ranking official to have his military to stand down that day against his strong objections.same thing as in 9/11 that me and eots have talked to you about many times.In both cases,NOBODY got fired or even reprimanded,instead they got promotions.Thats how anybody with a brain knows it wasnt just a matter of incompetence of people in high authority.The reason there is a huge controversy is BOTH cases is because in both cases,the facts of the case dont fit the explanation given by the government and both are lying on what really happened.To believe the warren commission and the 9/11 commission report,you have to suspend the laws of physics in both cases.and another similarity is the physical and sceintific evidence doesnt support the official versions either.

Last edited:

My comment wasn't directed towards you.

I'm skeptical of the Warren Commission's findings also.

Obviously your like Ravi,open minded about the JFK assassination being an inside job but close minded about 9/11 since its a greater travesty and much more recent.the evidence in 9/11 is even MORE overwhelming that it was an inside job.

It wasn't Bush Sr. that killed Kennedy, it was a combo of the CIA and Lyndon Johnson. Why did they have JFK killed? Simple.......he was getting ready to solve the Cuban problem diplomatically, and the war machine of the US just couldn't have that........they'd go broke.

So, they got Johnson to sign off on it, and he did, because he wanted to be President, and then, next thing ya know.......the war machine starts humming.

As far as 9/11? Well.......WTC7 did fall down (probably for the same reason the towers collapsed, the steel melted), and it was a JET not a missile that plowed into the Pentagon.

The rest of the stuff was because of the ineptitude of Bush Jr., while Cheney was secretly pulling the strings.

Halliburton, Walter Reed, barracks that were built sub-standard? They were all part of the war machine that the greedy bastards Cheney and Bush Jr. had running.

Think about it.......it fits.

It wasn't Bush Sr. that killed Kennedy, it was a combo of the CIA and Lyndon Johnson. Why did they have JFK killed? Simple.......he was getting ready to solve the Cuban problem diplomatically, and the war machine of the US just couldn't have that........they'd go broke.

So, they got Johnson to sign off on it, and he did, because he wanted to be President, and then, next thing ya know.......the war machine starts humming.

As far as 9/11? Well.......WTC7 did fall down (probably for the same reason the towers collapsed, the steel melted), and it was a JET not a missile that plowed into the Pentagon.

The rest of the stuff was because of the ineptitude of Bush Jr., while Cheney was secretly pulling the strings.

Halliburton, Walter Reed, barracks that were built sub-standard? They were all part of the war machine that the greedy bastards Cheney and Bush Jr. had running.

your right about everything on JFK except Bush WAS part of the planning of the operation for the CIA to kill Kennedy..you need to watch the video THE JFK BUSH CONNECTION.You used to be able to view it for free at youtube but they deleted it like they always do with important events like that but you'll find other places you can order it.as far as 9/11,your obviously in denial on that one,all that stuff you just said has been disproven. for the towers to collapse because of the fire for instance,you got to say that the laws of physics and that scientists have gone by for thousands of years now no longer apply anymore and that many witnesses were lying about what they saw and that the coworkers in the towers STAGED a man coming out of the basement towers before the towers collapsed on fire as fake.the more and more people want to believe that scenario, the more and more foolish you all look by the minute.

Last edited:

your right about everything on JFK except Bush WAS part of the planning of the operation for the CIA to kill Kennedy..you need to watch the video THE JFK BUSH CONNECTION.You used to be able to view it for free at youtube but they deleted it like they always do with important events like that but you'll find other places you can order it.as far as 9/11,your obviously in denial on that one,all that stuff you just said has been disproven. for the towers to collapse because of the fire for instance,you got to say that the laws of physics and that scientists have gone by for thousands of years now no longer apply anymore and that many witnesses were lying about what they saw and that the coworkers in the towers STAGED a man coming out of the basement towers before the towers collapsed on fire as fake.the more and more people want to believe that scenario, the more and more foolish you all look by the minute.

Actually, as far as the collapse of the towers? Well....you'd really have to understand how airplanes are made, as well as the heat of JP7 (jet fuel). Did you know that there are a LOT of magnesium parts on an airplane? Not only that, but it's pretty easy to light on fire............see your roadside flares for that one. And........did you know that magnesium burns at SEVERAL THOUSAND degrees?

Elemental magnesium is a fairly strong, silvery-white, light-weight metal (two thirds the density of aluminium). It tarnishes slightly when exposed to air, although unlike the alkaline metals, storage in an oxygen-free environment is unnecessary because magnesium is protected by a thin layer of oxide which is fairly impermeable and hard to remove. Like its lower periodic table group neighbor calcium, magnesium reacts with water at room temperature, though it reacts much more slowly than calcium. When it is submerged in water, hydrogen bubbles will almost unnoticeably begin to form on the surface of the metal, though if powdered it will react much more rapidly. The reaction will occur faster with higher temperatures (see precautions). Magnesium also reacts exothermically with most acids, such as hydrochloric acid (HCl). As with aluminum, zinc and many other metals, the reaction with hydrochloric acid produces the chloride of the metal and releases hydrogen gas.

Magnesium is a highly flammable metal, but while it is easy to ignite when powdered or shaved into thin strips, it is difficult to ignite in mass or bulk. Once ignited, it is difficult to extinguish, being able to burn in both nitrogen (forming magnesium nitride), and carbon dioxide (forming magnesium oxide and carbon). On burning in air, magnesium produces a brilliant white light. Thus magnesium powder (flash powder) was used as a source of illumination in the early days of photography. Later, magnesium ribbon was used in electrically ignited flash bulbs. Magnesium powder is used in the manufacture of fireworks and marine flares where a brilliant white light is required. Flame temperatures of magnesium and magnesium alloys can reach 1,371 °C (2,500 °F), although flame height above the burning metal is usually less than 300 mm (12 in).[5]

Magnesium compounds are typically white crystals. Most are soluble in water, providing the sour-tasting magnesium ion Mg2+. Small amounts of dissolved magnesium ion contributes to the tartness and taste of natural waters. Magnesium ion in large amounts is an ionic laxative, and magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts) is sometimes used for this purpose. So-called "milk of magnesia" is a water suspension of one of the few insoluble magnesium compounds, magnesium hydroxide. The undissolved particles give rise to its appearance and name. Milk of magnesia is a mild base commonly used as an antacid.

Magnesium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way.......check out Naval Aviation sometime.......you'll find out that if a jet catches on fire on the deck, it's usually pushed off of the side, because otherwise it will burn holes STRAIGHT THROUGH STEEL and end up burning all the way down to the waterline.

Yeah.......tell me again how the science doesn't work.

Forum List

Back