Since the troothers think the Bush family is so powerful and evil,

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
will they agree that Jeb Bush will become president one way or another?
Keep in mind....

Prescott aided and abetted Hitler, GHWB killed Kennedy and framed Nixon, and George W orchestrated 9/11. no reason they can't put Jeb in the white house.:cuckoo:

Prescott bush without question aided and abetted Hitler and George Bush was the puppet the powers behind the events of 9/11 selected for the presedncy...jeb...who knows ..if it fits with their agenda at the time perhaps..but for now Obama is doing a fine job of picking up where George left off in the march toward globalization and the new world order

..but for now Obama is doing a fine job of picking up where George left off in the march toward globalization and the new world order

And George picked up where Clinton left off. Interesting how the torch passes, isn't it?

Keep in mind....

Prescott aided and abetted Hitler, GHWB killed Kennedy and framed Nixon, and George W orchestrated 9/11. no reason they can't put Jeb in the white house.:cuckoo:

uh Nixon was set up by the establishment cause he had too much dirt tarnished on the presidency.:cuckoo: When they are unhappy with what your doing,they either get rid of you like they did Kennedy,or they do it with ways like the october surprise which they used on carter so he did not get re elected so they could get their men Reagan and Bush in office.I just wish it had been the other way around with Nixon and Kennedy.Have kennedy forced out through a scandal and had Hitlers twin brother Nixon assassinated.JFK was a good president though and since Nixon was corrupt and evil the way they like them,they were much nicer with getting him out of office than they were with kennedy obviously.

Last edited:
Keep in mind....

They will run Jeb when the political atmosphere is right. When people forget how bad GW was.

Remember, Bush 1 sucked big balls, and we forgot in 8 years.

Well, enough forgot that it was close enough for them to steal the election just by Jeb stealing Florida for his brother.

BUT, GW might have gone too far and it might cost Jeb. We will see. American voters/people are dumb. I love them, but they are dumb as fuck. Most are under informed. Some get lucky and guess right, but the vast majority of voters are stupid.

• Banned
one troother has half-admitted it. I quit reading 9/11 nutjob's post, so I don't know about him.

Keep in mind....

uh Nixon was set up by the establishment cause he had too much dirt tarnished on the presidency.:cuckoo: When they are unhappy with what your doing,they either get rid of you like they did Kennedy,or they do it with ways like the october surprise which they used on carter so he did not get re elected so they could get their men Reagan and Bush in office.I just wish it had been the other way around with Nixon and Kennedy.Have kennedy forced out through a scandal and had Hitlers twin brother Nixon assassinated.JFK was a good president though and since Nixon was corrupt and evil the way they like them,they were much nicer with getting him out of office than they were with kennedy obviously.

"THEY" must not have wanted McCain or the GOP to win the last two elections.

BUT, they did use the recession to squeeze $700 billion more out of us right at the last moment, so what do they give a fuck? It was worth it. Think about all the laws they got to pass and the money they made!!!

What the GOP did/passed the last 8 years was worth losing the Presidency for 4 years.

And if Obama sells out, they'll give us 4 more, like they gave the sellout Clinton. BFD if he sells out.

If he doesn't sell out, they'll crash the economy in October before the election. Or raise gas to $4 a gallon.

Even the high gas prices came at a horrible time for the GOP. Remember? But they also came down right before the election.

I just think the GOP got away with so much that it was worth losing the election and congress.

Now the GOP will forgive their masters and come up with a new batch of sellouts. The ones that lost their jobs will just move on to become lobbyists.

It must be a lot easier being a Republican. You don't have the corporations working against you. Liberal media my ass.

Do I have that about right?

Prescott bush without question aided and abetted Hitler and George Bush was the puppet the powers behind the events of 9/11 selected for the presedncy...jeb...who knows ..if it fits with their agenda at the time perhaps..but for now Obama is doing a fine job of picking up where George left off in the march toward globalization and the new world order

could not have said it better myself.

Forum List

Back