Bush Sr. killed Kennedy and framed Nixon

It wasn't Bush Sr. that killed Kennedy, it was a combo of the CIA and Lyndon Johnson. Why did they have JFK killed? Simple.......he was getting ready to solve the Cuban problem diplomatically, and the war machine of the US just couldn't have that........they'd go broke.

So, they got Johnson to sign off on it, and he did, because he wanted to be President, and then, next thing ya know.......the war machine starts humming.

As far as 9/11? Well.......WTC7 did fall down (probably for the same reason the towers collapsed, the steel melted), and it was a JET not a missile that plowed into the Pentagon.

The rest of the stuff was because of the ineptitude of Bush Jr., while Cheney was secretly pulling the strings.

Halliburton, Walter Reed, barracks that were built sub-standard? They were all part of the war machine that the greedy bastards Cheney and Bush Jr. had running.

Think about it.......it fits.

your right about everything on JFK except Bush WAS part of the planning of the operation for the CIA to kill Kennedy..you need to watch the video THE JFK BUSH CONNECTION.You used to be able to view it for free at youtube but they deleted it like they always do with important events like that but you'll find other places you can order it.as far as 9/11,your obviously in denial on that one,all that stuff you just said has been disproven. for the towers to collapse because of the fire for instance,you got to say that the laws of physics and that scientists have gone by for thousands of years now no longer apply anymore and that many witnesses were lying about what they saw and that the coworkers in the towers STAGED a man coming out of the basement towers before the towers collapsed on fire as fake.the more and more people want to believe that scenario, the more and more foolish you all look by the minute.

Actually, as far as the collapse of the towers? Well....you'd really have to understand how airplanes are made, as well as the heat of JP7 (jet fuel). Did you know that there are a LOT of magnesium parts on an airplane? Not only that, but it's pretty easy to light on fire............see your roadside flares for that one. And........did you know that magnesium burns at SEVERAL THOUSAND degrees?

Elemental magnesium is a fairly strong, silvery-white, light-weight metal (two thirds the density of aluminium). It tarnishes slightly when exposed to air, although unlike the alkaline metals, storage in an oxygen-free environment is unnecessary because magnesium is protected by a thin layer of oxide which is fairly impermeable and hard to remove. Like its lower periodic table group neighbor calcium, magnesium reacts with water at room temperature, though it reacts much more slowly than calcium. When it is submerged in water, hydrogen bubbles will almost unnoticeably begin to form on the surface of the metal, though if powdered it will react much more rapidly. The reaction will occur faster with higher temperatures (see precautions). Magnesium also reacts exothermically with most acids, such as hydrochloric acid (HCl). As with aluminum, zinc and many other metals, the reaction with hydrochloric acid produces the chloride of the metal and releases hydrogen gas.

Magnesium is a highly flammable metal, but while it is easy to ignite when powdered or shaved into thin strips, it is difficult to ignite in mass or bulk. Once ignited, it is difficult to extinguish, being able to burn in both nitrogen (forming magnesium nitride), and carbon dioxide (forming magnesium oxide and carbon). On burning in air, magnesium produces a brilliant white light. Thus magnesium powder (flash powder) was used as a source of illumination in the early days of photography. Later, magnesium ribbon was used in electrically ignited flash bulbs. Magnesium powder is used in the manufacture of fireworks and marine flares where a brilliant white light is required. Flame temperatures of magnesium and magnesium alloys can reach 1,371 °C (2,500 °F), although flame height above the burning metal is usually less than 300 mm (12 in).[5]

Magnesium compounds are typically white crystals. Most are soluble in water, providing the sour-tasting magnesium ion Mg2+. Small amounts of dissolved magnesium ion contributes to the tartness and taste of natural waters. Magnesium ion in large amounts is an ionic laxative, and magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts) is sometimes used for this purpose. So-called "milk of magnesia" is a water suspension of one of the few insoluble magnesium compounds, magnesium hydroxide. The undissolved particles give rise to its appearance and name. Milk of magnesia is a mild base commonly used as an antacid.

Magnesium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way.......check out Naval Aviation sometime.......you'll find out that if a jet catches on fire on the deck, it's usually pushed off of the side, because otherwise it will burn holes STRAIGHT THROUGH STEEL and end up burning all the way down to the waterline.

Yeah.......tell me again how the science doesn't work.

thanks for proving you only read PARTS of my post since you only see what YOU want to see.your another one like Toro who again is open minded about kennedy but close minded about 9/11 since its much more recent and a much worse tragedy.btw since you both ARE open minded about kennedy at least,you two might try and explain it to Divecon how the warren commission is a fairy tale full of lies and disinformation and how there isnt a shread of proof that proved oswald did it even though thats what he wants to believe.That guy is afraid of ANY government conspiracy where the official version has been proven to be false.people like him who still believe in the warren commission report,I dont even waste time with on 9/11.

as far as 9/11,not only do the witnesses testimonys and suprressed footage prove that explosives brought the towers down-survivors reported being blown out from the buildings hundreds of feet, something IMPOSSIBLE from a mere collapse of a building,LOL,there were PHOTOS taken of the basement windows BLOWN out before the towers collapsed? forgery by the witnesses? yeah right give me a break. plus the lead engineer of the towers John Skilling after the 93 bombing occured, said they designed the towers so it could take a hit from an airliner and they anticipated fires in the towers from the result of the airliner slamming into it saying-we designed the towers with the anticipation of that.there would be a great loss of life due to the fires but the structure itself would remain standing.skilling died in 98.then there is frank demartini the onsite construction manager who died in the towers who made the statement on MODERN MARVELS in jan 2001 for the history channel saying the same thing,his words being-we designed it with that in mind.this structure is like a mosquito netting on a porch door where if you try to punture it with a pencil, it does absoultely nothing to it.You have this intense grid where it could take hits from MULTIPLE airliners.it does nothing to it.those of course where not his exact words word for word but he DID say they could take hits from MULTIPLE airliners. and of course skilling said there would be great loss of life due to the fires but the structure itself would remain standing.

you didnt answer my question,you going to tell me all those photos witnesses took are all forgeries and their lying about bringing a man out on the streets on fire from BASEMENT explosions that took place before the plane struck above and that guy we see in videos at the hospital on fire just set himself on fire purposely in the towers and that all those 2 main people who built the towers were lying as well? give it up.dont be immaure like Toro and the other Bush dupes.Just do the mature thing and admit you have been proven wrong and that explosives brought the towers down.btw,i find it hysterical you would even consider using wikipedia as a source.Like that other person said earlier that I was discussin kennedy with even said,their not a reliable source.they can type in ANYTHING they want to there.your allowing the government to brainwash you with their lies and propaganda the same way the warren commission and the manstream media continues today with JFK.

Last edited:
No, the trouble is that those people who took the photos were mostly civilians who had no real idea as to what they were seeing.

Trust me.........people get all sorts of funny ideas when they have no knowledge.

Incidentally, on the morning of 9/11, I had just stepped out of the shower and put on my uniform (the news was on, because, hey........as a military person what was on the news kinda dictated where I would end up).

The first plane had just crashed in when I looked at the TV. As I was watching, the second one came in. My first thought on seeing the first plane was that someone had just fucked up bad. When I saw the second one, I went straight into the office and got ready for what was next. A little while later, we all (everyone in the MEPS), saw the plane go into the Pentagon. I lost a friend that day with whom I'd been stationed with.......SK3 Jamie Lynn Fallon.

No........it wasn't explosives that brought down the Twin Towers.

okay your in just complete denial here obviously as you have just proven in SPADES,thanks for proving in spades the truth scares you.i could show you the film footage I have seen of the man they carried out on fire from basement explosions that the workers swear went off before the plane struck and you would STILL live in denail and keep coming back with all this garbage since the truth obviously scares you.your as bad as the real terrorists in the bush administraion who pulled this off living in denial about it and do a discrace to the 3000 plus people who lost thier lives that day.

Forum List

Back