Bush persona vs Obama

maineman, you described the typical electorate perfectly.
youd have to be really stupid or misinformed to believe that the bush era is something to be missed. and as for who you'd rather have a beer with? that's so funny, because bush is the epitome of what it means to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. he was born into wealth.
what is to be missed? a president who sent our men and women to die in a cause from which there's no escape? a president who did everything in his power to protect the richest two percent of the public? a president who stood idly by as new orleans was destroyed? a president who let americans be murdered on 9/11, when all the signs were there that al qaeda was planning an attack?
morons. yeah, go have a beer with him. maybe he can tell you about what it's like to grow up wiping your ass with hundred dollar bills.

you've found a friend!!!!!weeee!!!!

hey Hoss, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

oh, I won't big fella... don't worry... and thanks for that nice fat retirement check you'll keep depositing in my bank.:razz:

hey no problemo. I am something of a philanthropist, mopping floors deserves recognition and reward just like any other vocation....enjoy the Slurpees and chiz wiz your years of service have earned you.

LOL... the only time I handled a mop was youngster cruise...

and I don't go in for slurpees and cheese whiz, but I DO know how to enjoy retired life! Thanks again.

Oh... and regarding my service, you're welcome.:razz:

maineman, you described the typical electorate perfectly.
youd have to be really stupid or misinformed to believe that the bush era is something to be missed. and as for who you'd rather have a beer with? that's so funny, because bush is the epitome of what it means to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. he was born into wealth.
what is to be missed? a president who sent our men and women to die in a cause from which there's no escape? a president who did everything in his power to protect the richest two percent of the public? a president who stood idly by as new orleans was destroyed? a president who let americans be murdered on 9/11, when all the signs were there that al qaeda was planning an attack?
morons. yeah, go have a beer with him. maybe he can tell you about what it's like to grow up wiping your ass with hundred dollar bills.

Ironically, George W. idolized the pied piper on the road to serfdom, Ronbo Reagan, more than his own father...

reagan.jpg

Forum List

Back