Bush lover signs off for good

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
The Marxist Messiah ACORNed his way into office and will quickly undo the achievements of our great President Bush and Vice President Cheney. Well, if the Messiah's Communist hordes of bums and welfare cheats try to redistribute the wealth in my gated and guarded community, my neighbors and I are ready for them. We will exercise our Second Amendment rights. So long suckers. Enjoy your Terrorist-Loving Messiah.

Dude, put down the noose and back away from the shower rod. I could be wrong, but I don't think things will be as bad as all that.

The Marxist Messiah ACORNed his way into office and will quickly undo the achievements of our great President Bush and Vice President Cheney. Well, if the Messiah's Communist hordes of bums and welfare cheats try to redistribute the wealth in my gated and guarded community, my neighbors and I are ready for them. We will exercise our Second Amendment rights. So long suckers. Enjoy your Terrorist-Loving Messiah.

I'm a conservative but this is the all time sucky post. Just disagree don't be like the KOS people. That is so unbecoming.

Bush Lover has always been a plant. He probably is a Liberal that posted these things in the hopes it would make Conservatives look bad. He has no reason to continue since Bush is gone in a couple months.

Wanna bet he gets one of the Mods to change his name and keep it quiet?

Bush Lover has always been a plant. He probably is a Liberal that posted these things in the hopes it would make Conservatives look bad. He has no reason to continue since Bush is gone in a couple months.

Wanna bet he gets one of the Mods to change his name and keep it quiet?

wee bit paranoid are we?

I hope he will come back to life as Obama Lover.

I love a good parody.

I'm a conservative but this is the all time sucky post. Just disagree don't be like the KOS people. That is so unbecoming.

Frankly I have been impressed with the conservatives here today - The view from near-center is that the conservatives are being much more gracious than liberals were four years ago.

Bush lover, don't go.

Great troll post! Good trolls are hard to find. You really should come back as another Republican. You could come back as a liberal, but conservatives don't usually get that upset. Liberals are the best targets since they wear their political agendas on their sleeve.

Well you can do what you want, it's a free country. But I think I'll stick around and enjoy razzing the Libs here about Obama and Bidens many gaffes to come.

i ended up not voting for Obama or for Mccain, however....i couldn't help but cry when i saw the joy among the victor's crowd....so i sat back and said a major prayer, for obama to be guided in to what is best for all of us and to give him the strength he will need with the troubling road ahead of him....it was more like groveling and begging...

I wish Obama the very best! He overcame a hurdle and we as Americans should be proud that his color and prejudices did not get in the way....Martin luther king jr, was smiling last night for certain, imho!

Care

We don't need to come and get it. We'll just take it right out of your bank account. Don't come to the bank with a gun. That's a federal crime in America.

Finally you realize you are not a real American. We are.

i ended up not voting for Obama or for Mccain, however....i couldn't help but cry when i saw the joy among the victor's crowd....so i sat back and said a major prayer, for obama to be guided in to what is best for all of us and to give him the strength he will need with the troubling road ahead of him....it was more like groveling and begging...

I wish Obama the very best! He overcame a hurdle and we as Americans should be proud that his color and prejudices did not get in the way....Martin luther king jr, was smiling last night for certain, imho!

Care

now if we could only say that about his supporters! It would truly have been a great day!

What are you a fricken Branch Davidian. Look at the polls, you are now the MINORITY. People like you are a dying breed so go head and lock up your compound.

:cuckoo:

What are you a fricken Branch Davidian. Look at the polls, you are now the MINORITY. People like you are a dying breed so go head and lock up your compound.
You didn't you Libs do that when the House and Senate went Republican under Bush II?

Forum List

Back