Bush League Assembles To Save Jeb

I think that if Jeb can't overcome his remarks on Saturday (he said he had better things to do than run for President) during this debate, he's going to be toast.

He's gonna have to win the whole debate tonight if he's gonna get any kind of support.

Personally, I don't think the Bush League can save Jeb. Oddly, Dubya may be smarter than Jeb. Ain't that scary!
Dubya is not smarter than Jeb. Not even close.
I KNOW. I hated voting for W .... even over Al Gore, who wasn't exactly appealing to me. I was going, "why can't the smart one run; being older is not an entitlement."

And now THIS. Jeb is stuck in the last century.

Personally, I don't think the Bush League can save Jeb. Oddly, Dubya may be smarter than Jeb. Ain't that scary!
Dubya is not smarter than Jeb. Not even close.

But W has Jeb hands down on savvy.

Look when I was living in Tennessee it just happened on one night :) I was at Opryland with my husband when the Bush family was celebrating their 50th. Man oh man it was something else.

We were in the garden part when our waitress whispered that Arnie as in the Conan dude was over in one corner and with the Bushes.

I ran harder than my husband. I wanted to meet Delta. She was a guest. But better yet. OMG Major Dad. I almost knocked over Chuck Norris who was right behind me.

Forum List

Back