Bush is right about Trump

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
Trump is not a serious candidate for President. Simplistic would be solutions and rediculous promises of "I'll be great at ...". He's an actor playing the part of running for President, all made for reality TV.

In time he'll lose support, and Cruz will be waiting in the wings to pick up his crazies.

As opposed to "The Free Market will work it out".
Yep, that's been working like magic, hasn't it?

Who cares what Bush says? He's still in single digits and he's got nothing. The only reason he's getting any air time is because of media desperation to keep him in the race.

I think that Jeb! is hoping that he can pull a Romney and wait out the competition.

Romney was a weak candidate. Jeb will be even weaker.

Actually, I think that Trump's supporters are going to lean more towards Carson than Cruz.

I agree. Cruz was part of the "listen to my voice, don't watch my actions" group elected in 2014 that has done nothing they promised to.
What more could Cruz do as a Senator? What did you want, a permanent shutdown unless you got your way? Well, Cruz didn't have the votes to accomplish that.

Look, the President is not going to support your guys' crazy ass ideas, so demanding that the wackos you elected actually achieve those demands is absurd. Cruz was not part of the Republican leadership that's got these various bills passed that Obama was willing to sign. Blaming him is beyond stupid.

Any guesses on when Jeb! is going to quit the race?
When the establishment finally gets tired of pissing their money away on a chump that nobody wants to be president.

Never forget.

I've put up the links so many times that its getting too funny that the Bush family loves and adores Hillary and thought she'd be the 'NEXT"

Solid interviews with the twins.

Jeb is only running to siphon off monies. Sadly he's an embarrassment beyond. This is the scout leader who can manage to drift off scouts over the safety issues of roasting marshmallows.

Actually, I think that Trump's supporters are going to lean more towards Carson than Cruz.
Enough of them will not be willing to vote for a black man seventh day adventist that Carson has no chance at the nomination. I think Cruz will get most of the Trump vote.

I agree. Cruz was part of the "listen to my voice, don't watch my actions" group elected in 2014 that has done nothing they promised to.
What more could Cruz do as a Senator? What did you want, a permanent shutdown unless you got your way? Well, Cruz didn't have the votes to accomplish that.

Look, the President is not going to support your guys' crazy ass ideas, so demanding that the wackos you elected actually achieve those demands is absurd. Cruz was not part of the Republican leadership that's got these various bills passed that Obama was willing to sign. Blaming him is beyond stupid.

Okey dokey. I'm not getting one part of this post.

Can you flush it out some more because I think you were really going to make a great point. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. Hmmmmmm.

Who cares what Bush says? He's still in single digits and he's got nothing. The only reason he's getting any air time is because of media desperation to keep him in the race.
Listen to the message regardless of the messenger. He's right. The Trump campaign is a reality TV joke on America. The guy's ideas are absurd and not realistic.

Carson's numbers really aren't there. You have to decipher the polls. Now he's good. And he's solid in a number of states don't get me wrong. But he's no where near Trump.

The best and you watch this will happen Trump will make sure Carson is a player. Ditto the others. Cruz will be AG for sure.

Listen to the message regardless of the messenger. He's right. The Trump campaign is a reality TV joke on America. The guy's ideas are absurd and not realistic.

Explain what you don't like or understand in his platform.

What ideas are absurd? Or realistic?

Wrong. You guys have been saying that since the beginning of his campaign and it hasn't happened.

Enough of them will not be willing to vote for a black man seventh day adventist that Carson has no chance at the nomination. I think Cruz will get most of the Trump vote.

Trump isn't going anywhere. Not getting this.
God help us if Trump wins. You have no idea what he'd do if he were elected. Nobody does.

It's not about accomplishing the tasks so much as it is about trying to. My expectation was a Republican Congress that would literally bring the US Government to a hault by wallpapering the White Hoise with vetoed bills. Make the White House buy ink by the barrel to stop the legislation. Ensure not a single one of Obama's legislative priorities advanced.

Forum List

Back