Hillary Clintons aide Huma Abedin's mother is Saleha Mahmood Abedin

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
You be the judge, as at least 17 judges are now evaluating Hillary Clinton for National security crimes. Is this what America needs?

Huma-Abedin-mom.gif

Humas-mother-400x275.jpg

twin_1522415c.jpg

What's your point?

But hey, congratulations on starting a Hillary Clinton thread. Really branching out.

She has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, which is a known terrorist organization...
Saleha Mahmood Abedin - Discover the Networks

As a matter of fact , Morsi (a good friend of Hillary and Obozo), is under a death sentence in Egypt for terrorist activities (associated with the Muslim Brotherhood), and as recently as 2014, there was talk from Egypt of indicting Hillary and Obozo for giving support to terrorists (again, the Muslim Brotherhood).

Her husband was quick to sell us out to China, giving them missile guidance technology, so it wouldn't really be a surprise if his unscrupulous lesbian wife sold us out to terrorists as well. Her motivation? Probably sex with Huma.

"Proud Muslim" Huma Abedin Campaigns for Hillary Off Trump Pledge
We can all appreciate a lecture on "our nation's values" from the daughter of Jihadist sympathizers
December 8, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

huma.png.crop_.rectangle3-large.png

Somehow when I think of "Proud Muslim", the first thing that comes to mind isn't the woman standing next to Anthony Weiner at his latest "I slept with X, Y and Z" press conference. But what do I know?

Huma Abedin, as a proud Muslim is really offended by Trump's call to end Muslim migration to America. So vote for Hillary... who occasionally wears a Hijab. Come to think of it, Hillary seems to wear a Hijab more often than "proud Muslim" Huma Abedin.

Huma's mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, is a sociologist known for her strong advocacy of Sharia Law. A member of the Muslim Sisterhood (i.e., the Muslim Brotherhood's division for women), Saleha is also a board member of the International Islamic Council for Dawa and Relief. This pro-Hamas entity is part of the Union of Good, which the U.S. government has formally designated as an international terrorist organization led by the Muslim Brotherhood luminary Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

From 1996-2008, Abedin was employed by the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs(IMMA) as the assistant editor of its in-house publication, the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs (JMMA). At least the first seven of those years overlapped with the al Qaeda-affiliated Abdullah Omar Naseef's active presence at IMMA. Abedin's last six years at the Institute (2002-2008) were spent as a JMMA editorial board member; for one of those years, 2003, Naseef and Abedin served together on that board.

Which "values" are those again?

But let's get a comment from the Proud Muslim's husband on his favorite medium of choice... Twitter.

"Proud Muslim" Huma Abedin Campaigns for Hillary Off Trump Pledge

Forum List

Back