Bush is just a beebee in a WAR he doesn't understand

Im for them as long as they look like this.

fuck-george-w-bush-anti-political-sticker-500.gif

MtnBiker said:
What are your thoughts on bumper stickers?

midswat said:
Oh and yours are so well thought out.. You have posted NOTHING in this thread short of insults. You are obviously avoiding the topic by resorting to typical bashing. If you want to respond to Pschos thread by having a legitimate debate about it then fine, if not then please, STFU. You are a waste of time and effort.

Mid you will not tell other posters to shut the fuck up, that is my job and you aren't cleared to handle that job.

FYI Psycho posted nothing factual in his original post, it was pure opinion,

And to answer your question...........yes I do deny that we are involved in a "MURDEROUS" war in Iraq, the war is completely legitimate and the only problem to date is we have not killed enough.

The Dubai deal was a bad choice on his part.

The intelligence, well intelligence isn't an exact science now is it?

Now to another topic, please tell us who you really are and under what other nics you've operated under here. If it is found out that you are a formerly banned member I will unleash a shit storm on you.

midswat said:
Im for them as long as they look like this.

fuck-george-w-bush-anti-political-sticker-500.gif

Hey dumbass you here to actually debate or just jerkoff?

Hey you wanna debate that "roaring" economy of Clinton's and Clinton's sunversion of the legal system? You man enough?

OMG...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..Please have mercy on me !!!!! :blah2:

OCA said:
If it is found out that you are a formerly banned member I will unleash a shit storm on you.

midswat said:
OMG...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..Please have mercy on me !!!!! :blah2:

Looks like Kathianne didn't want to play with you anymore like I did.

Funny though, how formerly banned members claim to say its no big deal to be banned but the first chance they get they slide back here like fungus in a wet basement.

Anyway mid have fun attending the Bush impeachment forums, let me know how those turn out.

OCA said:
Looks like Kathianne didn't want to play with you anymore like I did.

Funny though, how formerly banned members claim to say its no big deal to be banned but the first chance they get they slide back here like fungus in a wet basement.

Anyway mid have fun attending the Bush impeachment forums, let me know how those turn out.

Well we have our limits! :laugh:

GunnyL said:
Clinton's and Bush's opinions on the ME and terrorism were more similar than not. The only REAL difference is Billybob was too busy playing with his cigars to act on it.

Bush obviously is happy with his wife in that regard. But then, I guess that's what happens when you marry an actual woman.

So, you're saying that life with a She-Devil emasculating Commie wouldn't be satifying? :D

hclinton.jpg

manu1959 said:
an idiot that..... the inteligent left can't seem to catch, stop, overcome, defeat, outwit...... how dumb must you lot be not to be able to defeat an idiot .....

Because most of the American voters are idiots. It pays to be a dumb politician. People can relate to you better. Intellligence makes people nervous. Remember high school, the nerds are the least popular group. The smart people with original ideas are at the bottom of the social ladder. Meanwhile, the hard-drinking, good-looking, but not to smart, male cheerleader wins the class election again and again.

menewa said:
Because most of the American voters are idiots. It pays to be a dumb politician. People can relate to you better. Intellligence makes people nervous. Remember high school, the nerds are the least popular group. The smart people with original ideas are at the bottom of the social ladder. Meanwhile, the hard-drinking, good-looking, but not to smart, male cheerleader wins the class election again and again.

Horse puckey.

I suspect that most US voters are smarter than you give them credit for and equating politicians to your adolesent experience speaks volumes about yourself.

menewa said:

So who voted for Carter and Clinton?

menewa said:
:wtf: Now you are competing with George Clooney? :laugh: BTW, you used the wrong homophone for 'too'. Just letting you know. ;) So you think Don Rumsfeld is handsome?

theHawk said:
Thats right. My question is, whats wrong with that? Middle america wants a "common man", wants someone passionate and genuine. Is the left truely so baffled by this?

The problem is that he's not. Just like most other politicians (including Bill Clinton), he makes it seem like he can feel the pain of the struggling middle class. Has he ever had financial problems that daddy couldn't help out with?

The point is that he comes across as one of us...just a regular guy who happens to be the President. In reality, though, there is deception and that slimy Karl Rove.

We shouldn't be voting for how someone appeals to us, but rather what they stand for.

And I'm just using George Bush as an example....ALL politicians are like this in their own way.

Forum List

Back