Bush is just a beebee in a WAR he doesn't understand

Emmett said:
I am so happy for Psycho that he has found a new friend. No I'm serious y'all. In order to achieve good debate we must have both sides represented.

I can't wait to introduce him to Gunny!

Yeah, I'm getting that warm-n-fuzzy feeling already. :laugh:

midswat said:
Thats your opinion. Ive read some of his posts. He seems to be much more for peace than alot of people here. At least he is not a bush apologist. If you went to other boards and posted your thoughts, like Whistlestopper , you also would be called the resident idiot. Of course, thats just my opinion.

What does being "for peace" have to do with being an idiot? While I find being "for peace" commendable, I likewise find not knowing WHY one is "for peace," or anything else for that matter contemptible.

You want to align yourself with that moron, that's your call. Buckle up.

Oh and yours are so well thought out.. You have posted NOTHING in this thread short of insults. You are obviously avoiding the topic by resorting to typical bashing. If you want to respond to Pschos thread by having a legitimate debate about it then fine, if not then please, STFU. You are a waste of time and effort.

GunnyL said:
There's that well thought out argument again. Eloquence unbound.

midswat said:
Oh and yours are so well thought out.. You have posted NOTHING in this thread short of insults. You are obviously avoiding the topic by resorting to typical bashing. If you want to respond to Pschos thread by having a legitimate debate about it then fine, if not then please, STFU. You are a waste of time and effort.

Ohhh, how cutting.

Why have you been banned so many times, fuckface?

midswat said:
the topic is what Psycho wrote.

Do you Deny that the president has brought America to a murderous war in Iraq ?

Do you Deny that the president has turned his back on Vets by cutting their Benefits ?

Do you Deny that the president made a bad decision on the dubai Ports deal ?

The polls show that most of america is now realising that this guy is an idiot, psycho and I seem to get that that as well.

You sir dont seem to get it, the only idiot around here seems to be you, NOT Psycho, you still want to pull out every apologist line for Bush that you can find, your still in line like the rest of the sheep. People can say what they want about Clinton, all he did was lie about a BJ , to me that is NOTHING compared to what George has done. 8 years of peace with Clinton and a roaring economy at that. Yeah George has done such a wonderful job. Get lost Insein, Your name fits well.

OWNED !!!!

Owned? LMFAO. I guess THIS is the actual, well thought out argument?

GunnyL said:
Owned? LMFAO. I guess THIS is the actual, well thought out argument?

Do you remember that little thing Clinton passed about supporting Iraqi regime change....I think there was cash for anyone who wanted in? Let me see if I can dig up that link, AGAIN.

midswat said:

What's to avoid? Your braindead, leftwingnut opinions? My dog makes a better argument than you.

Oh, and I'll STFU when I damned well please. If you have a problem with THAT, I suggest a cool, soothing ointment to cure what obviously ails you.

Said1 said:
Do you remember that little thing Clinton passed about supporting Iraqi regime change....I think there was cash for anyone who wanted in? Let me see if I can dig up that link, AGAIN.

Why bother? Just a waste of your time and effort. Nimrod here will most likeyl ignore any REAL fact, or twist it so far out of context it will be unrecognizable.

Said1 said:
Oh, I hear ya. But I'll post it anyway, there are some who may be interested aside from the, wantwit.

http://www.fas.org/news/iraq/1998/11/01/981101-in.htm

Clinton's and Bush's opinions on the ME and terrorism were more similar than not. The only REAL difference is Billybob was too busy playing with his cigars to act on it.

Bush obviously is happy with his wife in that regard. But then, I guess that's what happens when you marry an actual woman.

GunnyL said:
Clinton's and Bush's opinions on the ME and terrorism were more similar than not. The only REAL difference is Billybob was too busy playing with his cigars to act on it.

Bush obviously is happy with his wife in that regard. But then, I guess that's what happens when you marry an actual woman.

Exactly. Most of the intel was gathered under Clinton. Another UN supporting bitch.

midswat said:

Who are YOU to tell anyone to STFU?

Kathianne said:
Who are YOU to tell anyone to STFU?

Wanna borrow?

anj_stfu.gif
loser.gif
smilies-29231.png

:D

midswat said:
Hey Mr. Eloquence and Etiquette, let me give you some advice. Don't flame a moderator, look it up in the terms and conditions....

KarlMarx said:
Hey Mr. Eloquence and Etiquette, let me give you some advice. Don't flame a moderator, look it up in the terms and conditions....
Thank you, I was contemplating that. :smoke: Trying to be fair, but that is what it looked like to me too!

Forum List

Back